I was able to listen to this broadcast live earlier Tuesday evening. The information discussed is so important and immediately relevant that I thought I should repost it here as soon as possible.
You must understand several things:
- The Ukraine "National Guard" that is ravaging the Donbass region is NOT the Ukraine Army. Instead, it is made up of 7 or 8 militias over which the central government in Kiev has limited control.
- The "humanitarian convoy" that left Moscow yesterday did so with great fanfare, including the blessing of a Russian Orthodox bishop. Obviously, the Russians think that getting this convoy into Eastern Ukraine is very important.
- This convoy is due to arrive at the Ukraine border sometime late Thursday or early Friday.
- How the Ukraine militias act and react with this convoy is the great unknown and the situation is ripe for disaster.
- Putin and most of the leaders of the state Duma will travel to Crimea on Thursday and, while there, Putin plans to give a major speech. Professor Cohen reports that several of his contacts in Russia think this speech is a prelude to invasion.
All of this is coming to a head over the next 48-72 hours. It is extraordinarily important that you are paying attention to this crisis and you should absolutely make time to listen to this entire podcast.
Again, more on Professor Stephen F. Cohen can be found here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_F._Cohen
And The John Batchelor Show airs nightly on American radio. You can find more information here: https://johnbatchelorshow.com/