Our friend, John Adams, has been a thorn in the side of the Australian precious metal schemers for years. He's also taken his fight to Parliament in an effort to keep Aussie money honest and sound. His latest effort involves the creation of his own precious metal company, Adams Bullion, and his business partner is here to visit with us today.
I think you'll enjoy getting to know Sam Lawrie. He's a very sharp guy and his expertise isn't limited to just the precious metals. To that end, Sam and I discuss:
- the declining exchange rate of USDJPY and USDCNH
- the impact of rising rates on the BoJ
- Asian demand for physical gold
- How the Chinese economy impacts the Australian economy
- the plusses and minuses of HFT algorithmic trading across all markets
- and much more.
Many thanks to Sam for his time today and best wishes on a booming path of growth for Adams Bullion. For more information on their company, you might take a few minutes to watch this introductory video.
Thanks for listening!