Sponsored by

TFMR Podcast - Tuesday, September 12


The week is already 40% finished but the main work will be done in the remaining 60% so please be sure to take a few minutes to listen to today's podcast in preparation.

For today, a recap of the quiet day that was before we begin the look ahead to tomorrow and another update in inflation here in the U.S. The CPI is due at 8:30 ET so be on the lookout for considerable volatility at that time and for a while after.

For today, this link and embedded tweet. Please read the link and watch the video.

  • ...

52 Comments on TFMR Podcast - Tuesday, September 12

Subscribe or login to read all comments.

Support TFMR

Donate Buy Silver

Access Subscriber Benefits

Listen to TFMR on the go in your favorite podcast app, and join our member-only forum discussions!

Key Economic Events Week of 9/25

9/26 8:30 ET New Home Sales
9/26 9:00 ET Case-Shiller home prices
9/26 10:00 ET Consumer Confidence
9/26 1:30 ET Goon Bowman
9/27 8:30 ET Durable Goods
9/28 8:30 ET Q2 GDP final guess
9/28 1:00 ET Goon Cook
9/28 4:00 ET Chief Goon Powell
9/29 8:30 ET PCE and Core PCE
9/29 8:30 ET Personal Inc and Spend
9/29 10:00 ET UMich sentiment

Recent Comments

by Montross515, 51 min 57 sec ago
by turd ferguson, 1 hour 21 min ago
by DeGraives, 1 hour 22 min ago
by turd ferguson, 1 hour 22 min ago

Forum Discussion

by argentus maximus, Sep 13, 2023 - 12:08pm
by Wade Case, Sep 11, 2023 - 5:55am
by argentus maximus, Sep 7, 2023 - 12:40pm
by argentus maximus, Sep 7, 2023 - 12:36pm