John Titus has been a friend of the site for quite a while but we've not had an opportunity to visit with him for a couple of years. We fix that issue today and what great timing! With all of the current banking "stress", I can't think of a better guest for this week's Thursday Conversation.
You'll likely recall John from all of the forensic analysis he provided on TARP and QE a few years back. All of that great content is still available on John's YouTube channel so you should be sure to check it out when you get a chance. He's also on Substack, Rumble and just about everywhere else. You can also find his work at Catherine Austin Fitts' Solari Report.
For today, I ask John for his opinion on the current state of the banking system and then we are off and running. Among topics that come up:
- how these recent bank failures are not a one-off
- the modern-day kleptocracy
- the death of the rule of law in The West
- how CBDCs fit into the picture
- where to find information on the solvency of your own bank or credit union
- and a whole lot more in just these 32 minutes
Many thanks to John for his time today. His expertise on these subjects is invaluable and I know you will benefit greatly from listening to this podcast.