Sponsored by

TFMR Podcast - Wednesday, June 8

18

The week is 60% over but the remaining 40% is going to be volatile ahead of the weekly chart painting so be sure you're paying attention over the next two days.

For today, another earlier-than-usual podcast which means that the NYSE is still open as I'm typing this. However, not much has changed in the past hour so the information we discuss is still current.

To that end, see this link: https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/us-refining-bottleneck-culprit-you... ...

18 Comments on TFMR Podcast - Wednesday, June 8

Subscribe or login to read all comments.

Support TFMR

Donate Buy Silver

Access Subscriber Benefits

Listen to TFMR on the go in your favorite podcast app, and join our member-only forum discussions!

Key Economic Events Week of 11/28

11/28 12:00 ET Goon Bullard
11/28 12:00 ET Goon Williams
11/29 9:00 ET Case-Shiller home prices
11/29 10:00 ET Consumer Confidence
11/30 8:15 ET ADP jobs report
11/30 8:30 ET Q3 GDP 2nd guess
11/30 9:45 ET Chicago PMI
11/30 10:00 ET JOLTS
11/30 1:30 ET Chief Goon Powell
12/1 8:30 ET PCE and Core PCE
12/1 8:30 ET Consumer Inc and Spend
12/1 9:30 ET Goon Bowman
12/1 9:45 ET S&P Manu PMI
12/1 10:00 ET ISM Manu PMI
12/2 8:30 ET BLSBS

Recent Comments

by Blackwatersailor, 1 hour 10 min ago
by Dr Jerome, 1 hour 58 min ago
by mike97, 2 hours 29 min ago

Forum Discussion

by Titus Andronicus, Nov 26, 2022 - 10:18pm
by Island Teal, Nov 26, 2022 - 2:54pm
by Titus Andronicus, Nov 14, 2022 - 10:32pm
by argentus maximus, Nov 14, 2022 - 3:19am
randomness