As you know, we like to record one or two of these special podcasts per month. Recently, we've tried to branch out into royalty companies and other metals such as uranium. However, we still focus on precious metals here and I'd gotten some feedback and requests for new silver mining ideas...and that's what we have for you today.
David Rhodes is Chairman and Director at Altaley Mining and this is a podcast that you'll want to hear. Why?
- Altaley is currently undervalued and relatively unknown
- Their two resources are in the mining-friendly jurisdiction of Mexico
- Many of us already own Mexican silver mining companies like AG and PAAS
- Altaley also mines industrial metal and those operations produce current cash flow
- Small market cap with a large insider share ownership
Anyway, I could continue with the bullet points but you'll get all of that and more by listening to the podcast. Of course and as usual, do not simply take my word for it, though. You must conduct all of your own due diligence and risk assessment so here are some links that will help.
- corporate presentation
- fact sheet
You can also research the company via its ticker symbols of "ATLY" in Canada and "ATLYF" in the U.S.
Thanks again to David for his time. I'll think you'll find this to be of interest.
This podcast was conducted on behalf of Altaley Mining Corp, and was funded by Gold Standard Media LLC and/or affiliates. For our full disclaimer, please visit: https://www.goldstandardir.com/altaley-mining-disclaimer-1/