Our old friend, SRSrocco, joins us this week for a fascinating discussion of the economy, silver and energy. Steve's perspective is unique within the precious metals sector so please take some time to listen to this podcast.
First of all, you should be sure to visit Steve's site regularly and then consider whether or not a subscription to his valuable service is of interest to you: SRSrocco Report. You can also follow Steve on Twitter @SRSrocco.
I've known Steve for years as he was one of the original members of TFMR back in the day. He started his own site in 2013 and has found much success since. Over the course of this call, we primarily focus upon two subject...silver and energy.
- the global supply/demand picture for silver
- surging US silver imports
- falling yields and grades for silver producers
- silver leaving the SLV for the PSLV and other physical-only investments
- the impact global energy supply has on production
- how historically an exhaustion of energy supplies has led to empire collapse
- and much more in between
Many thanks to Steve for carving out some time to join us this week. I promise we'll have him back on again soon.