With the ongoing #SilverSqueeze movement exhausting all available supply of physical silver, I figured that it was time to check in with Josh Phair of Scottsdale Mint. As a major producer of blanks, rounds and bars, who better to explain the situation on the ground than Josh? So please take some time to give this podcast a thorough listen.
I've known Josh for years as Scottsdale was the minter of the original TFMR rounds a few years back. He's trustworthy, honest and straightforward. Over the course of this call, I asked Josh to address several key issues currently impacting the silver market.
- where Scottsdale sources their silver
- how the spot market operates with the futures market
- the lack of readily-available silver at this moment
- extreme premiums currently paid to secure physical silver in short order
- whether physical demand can force a change to the pricing scheme
Please be sure to listen to this full podcast and then consider forwarding it to Twitter, Reddit and other places where silver investors congregate. You should also be sure to bookmark the Scottsdale Mint homepage and keep them in mind whenever you're in the market to add to your stack of physical metal.
Many thanks to Josh for sharing his valuable time with us. I'm certain you'll enjoy this podcast.