Earlier today, I had the pleasure to make the acquaintance of John Lee, chairman and CEO of Silver Elephant Mining Corp. John leads a very interesting silver exploration company and, since we're all looking for new ways to be involved in the silver market, I thought that he was someone we should get to know.
So over the course of this call, I ask John to address a number of important topics such as:
- the jurisdiction and background of Silver Elephant's primary operations
- how the company has grown and diversified their holdings and projects
- what their goals are in 2021 in terms of discovering provable silver deposits
- the company's financial condition and market capitalization
- John's thoughts regarding the ongoing #silversqueeze and the rationale for buying and holding physical silver as an investment, regardless of short-term price fluctuations
- and much more in between
So please be sure to give this podcast a thorough listen and then, when you're done, you must be certain to perform all of your own personal due diligence and research. As always, you must assess your individual risk tolerance and time horizon before even considering any sort of investment.
To get you started, more information on Silver Elephant can be found through the links below:
Many thanks to John for spending some time with us today. I think you'll enjoy listening to this podcast.