It's another three-day, U.S. market holiday weekend so you know what that means...a visit from our friend, The Golden Jackass himself, Jim Willie.
Much has changed since we last spoke with Jim a month ago...but much has stayed the same, too. If you want a reminder of where we left off in late May, here's the link: https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/podcast/10164/thursday-conversation-jim-w...
For today, I mainly just a dropped a quarter into Jim's back, pulled the string and left him go to town. You'll find that my voice fills only about two of the sixty minutes...and that's fine. You hear enough from me on a daily basis, anyway.
A few of the key subjects upon which The Jackass opined:
- Covid, vaccines and his new report dedicated to health issues
- The need for continuing, relentless and infinite QE
- How The Fed is calling in select, dollar-based debt
- The threats to and from the CCP
- And a whole lot in between
Remember, you can find all of Jim's work at his website: www.golden-jackass.com
Have a great weekend!