It has been a long time since we've caught up with Mr. Turk....way too long, as a matter of fact. But we correct that issue today with this podcast that contains all sorts of valuable information.
James is currently stuck in London but this has given his first-hand perspective on the current troubles of the LBMA, the CME and their global gold market. Among the items discussed in this podcast:
- Issues facing The Banks as the year began
- What took place as spreads blew out on March 24
- Ongoing signs of physical stress in London
- The significance of bullion banks quitting the LBMA
- Why/how the GLD utilizes Bank of England gold for its "inventory"
- And much, much more.
Many thanks to James for his time today and we promise to have him back on again soon. In the meantime, please be sure to follow James on Twitter @FGMR and you should always try to keep GoldMoney in mind whenever you are in the market for bullion: https://www.goldmoney.com