What if everything we thought about the pecking order was wrong?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Thu, Jun 16, 2011 - 8:52am
Hackswell
-
OH

What if everything we thought about the pecking order was wrong?

What if... everything we thought about the pecking order between Federal Govt, US Treasury, and Federal Reserve were... wrong?

What I have been afraid to blog about: The ESF and Its History_Part 1

I don't know if I can believe it, but this guy has a good argument and facts... thoughts?? Is the Federal Reserve actually subservient to a small portion of the US Treasury?? Any facts to rebut his argument? The Fed Reserve buying 70% of US Treasuries that nobody else wants lends credence towards the theory... :(

Edited by: Hackswell on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:24am
Thu, Jun 16, 2011 - 9:01am
jlev

here is part 2 to this

here is part 2 to this video...

What I have been afraid to blog about: The ESF and Its History_Part 2
Thu, Jun 16, 2011 - 9:12am (Reply to #2)
jlev

I have watched these and been

I have watched these and been questioning how it all relates too. We really need to get part 3 to tie it al ltogether. 

Does the existence of the ESF really mean that the FED does the treasury's bidding? Or is it just a "slush fund" type account that lets them finance black ops that they want off the books.

Like it says in the video, the FED=ESF. I think the FED is the agency that is in charge of it despite it resting on the book of the treasury. 

check out 2:28 mark in part 1. It says that the FED takes direction on monetary policy from the president through the treasury and that it is the treasury that controls international monetary policy as opposed the the FED controling domestic monetary policy. 

Fri, Jun 17, 2011 - 8:55am
jlev

Part 3

What I have been afraid to blog about: The ESF and Its History_Part 3
Fri, Jun 17, 2011 - 9:57am
Bull

Secrecy

The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
John F. Kennedy

Bull
Sat, Jun 18, 2011 - 8:29am (Reply to #5)
Red Pill

I think this is a seminal

I think this is a seminal piece of work and will become one of the biggest stories of 2011.

we've known for ages what they have been doing, but this really opens up the "how" and many new (and revisited older) questions.

theres also a part 4 on the way with previews about why he thinks this was so dangerous to write. I have to say I agree with him.

https://www.marketskeptics.com/2011/06/finished-part-3-preview-of-part-4.html

I can only show you the door.. Take the Red Pill #Occupy Money

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

randomness