4 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Wed, Jun 15, 2011 - 10:26pm
musicmaker99
-
Oxford
UK

Viewing new site on phones

Awesome new site Turd. One little wrinkle - I can't see it on my phone! Blackberry browser shows a nice clean blank white page when I go to your address. I'd say I do at least half my TFMetals reading when I'm mobile. Anyone had any issues on other phone platforms?

Wed, Jun 15, 2011 - 10:34pm
UGrev
-
NY

100% functional on my DROIDX.

100% functional on my DROIDX. Never liked blackberry phones because the browser is poop.. I've been trying to convince everyone I know (that is a crack berry user) to go Android... and they won't listen until they need to get to a website for some info and it shows a nice white screen on their blackberry instead of the awesomeness they expect.. ;)

Wed, Jun 15, 2011 - 11:40pm
-
Nowhere, AK

Blackberry

I have a Blackberry Curve and am able to access the site and read articles in "Column View." Do you have javascript turned off in your Blackberry browser? That might be it. You might also want try to Opera Mini.

Thu, Jun 16, 2011 - 5:22am (Reply to #3)
musicmaker99
-
Oxford
UK

Blackberry

Totally take your point about Droid UG, I'm going there next! In the meantime, Blackberry users might like to know that Bolt works really well for this site.

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

randomness