'A View From Space' radio cast on am640 radio on Saturday Nights

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
FriedEggs
FriedEggs's picture
Hat Tips: 4978
'A View From Space' radio cast on am640 radio on Saturday Nights

Greetings Turdites...

I know usually on Saturday evenings we are not around a radio or the internet as we also try to go out and enjoy ourselves too in this cluster fuck of a world:-)

But, for those that are around the radio (if you live in the GTA) or surfing the internet and like conspiracy programs based on good research are encouraged to tune into:

'A View from Space' with Gary 'Spaceman' Bell on am640 radio, Toronto, Ontario.

http://www.640toronto.com/

The program starts at 8pm EST and finishes at 12pm. During the Maple Leafs hockey season, the program comes on Saturday nights after the Leaf game as am640 is home to the Leafs radio cast too.

Spaceman likes to talk about the 'them' (NWO/Illuminati/Merovingian Blood line, etc) and current events based on dates/numbers as they are very symbolic with these things.

Usually his programs are interesting at the least, sometimes he goes on a bit with numbers and dates, but he says that once you become aware of them, they start to stick out like a sore thumb as this is how they communicate with each other - numbers, dates, etc... Then you start to notice them more and more...

Anyway, give it chance if you are relaxing at home tonight having a drink (or a toke), you may find it informative and usually at the very least - interesting...

He is on tonight - not sure what his topic is, usually its what happened during the week in the world...

Fried(e)

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 05:24

Fighting the GOOD fight on this QUEST for Truth...
The battle is not between right and left; it is between us and 'them.'

FriedEggs
FriedEggs's picture
Spaceman is

Spaceman is on...

Fried(e)

Ice
Ice's picture
Hat Tips: 3
GTA

Thanks! I live in the GTA.

I have been thinking...what if all communication is down due to a solar flare or power outage? I am purchasing a shortwave radio and hoping to find so channels for up to date news on global events. If anyone knows some good radio channels.. feel free to let me know.

FriedEggs
FriedEggs's picture
Spaceman is on...

Hey Fellow Turdidians...

'Spaceman' is on right now if your just hanging around...but it is a repeat broadcast as it is says 'best of'. However, i am sure its interesting nonetheless as he is the Spaceman and is 'out there' - but he researches everything...

He is talking about energy and the up coming Royal Wedding (therefore it is a repeat)... it will be interesting to see if he was right...

Enjoy...

ViewFromSpace_header_545x140_v3.jpg

FriedEggs
FriedEggs's picture
Part of the Program

He is talking about the upcoming Royal Wedding (which according to Space is an occult wedding), energy, illuminati (among other things) and is interesting to see if he was right about the Royal Wedding (April 29th high occult day)...

Fried(e)

FriedEggs
FriedEggs's picture
Space is On

Hey Turdidians...

Spaceman is on, its a repeat broadcast - but good nonetheless if you haven't lisntened to it...

oa_space.jpg

A View From Space - Best Of

Fried(e)

lottiedah
lottiedah's picture
Hat Tips: 3917
Jupiter

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=KatyMcallisterMusic&annotation_id=annotation_649396&feature=iv

Buckanear
Buckanear's picture
Hat Tips: 441
Zero Point Energy Motors

I saw this video a year ago and wonder how far along this motor is.  They talk about rewriting some science books - great bring it on.  They say if the people lead the leaders will follow.  Let me tell you the politics inside the scientific world is as insidious as those fools who sit in public office.  Most are useless dead wood.   We are taught in school that these things are impossible.  Well check them out your self.

--------------------------------------------------------
>From here to there eventually<

FriedEggs
FriedEggs's picture
Spaceman

Hey Fellow Turdites...

Just  a reminder...

'A View From space' with the Spaceman is on tonight 8pm EST - and its not a repeat broadcast...

http://www.640toronto.com/HostsandShows/OnAir.aspx

I'm sure he will have something interesting to say about the current debt crisis happening in the US and abroad, definitely something about the Norway event...and any other important current events...

Fried(e)

FriedEggs
FriedEggs's picture
Spaceman is on...

If your just hanging around tonight...

Talking about the crises happening around the world that seem to be happening on a daily basis... and demonstrating the numerology, astrology and sysmbolism `they` like to use...

Fried(e)

FriedEggs
FriedEggs's picture
Spaceman program from August 20, 2011

Spaceman beginning tonight: The official story in history is merely a veil to hide the truth of what really happened.

When that veil is lifted again and again... we see that not only is the official version not true, it is often 100% wrong...

Part 1... if you like i can post some of the others...

Fried(e)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "'A View From Space' radio cast on am640 radio on Saturday Nights"