Since I don't see a forum and/or thread dedicated to people who like to have good trading resources links posted in one place, I thought I would start one ... Most of the links below I found from the old TF blogger site from other posters. If you guys like this thread, I will add, edit and improve it frequently. Also, please post what you like added, and I will do what I can.
General knowledge sites
- http://www.traders-library.com - A very good site with lots of books/articles in PDF format. This is a site I found from ZH. It may contain copyrighted info, so proceed at your own risk. Neither I nor TFMetals assume any of the risk. You can use the DownThemAll plugin to download the non-copyrighted books for offline perusal.
- http://www.netdania.com - Real time Forex streaming data.
- http://www.futurespros.com - Real time futures price charts.
- http://www.fxstreet.com - Real time Forex stream data.
- http://www.freestockcharts.com - For your (free) static charting needs.
- http://stockcharts.com - Good for nice (but small if free) charts.
News & analysis sites
- http://www.zerohedge.com - ZeroHedge.
- http://traderdannorcini.blogspot.com - Trader Dan's page.
- http://www.bls.gov - U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Their news release schedule can be found here, if you'd like to plan ahead.
- http://www.nass.usda.gov - NASS - National Agricultural Statistics Service. You can choose to sign up to have LOTS of agricultural data sent to your email inbox.
More to come ... :)