Silvermex Resources (SLX.TO)

105 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Apr 3, 2012 - 1:43pm Sterling
TheGoodDoctor
-
WI

Well I hope so. Currently not

Well I hope so. Currently not listed in the US. Supposed to be in 60 days again but what that means I don't know.

“Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.” Norm Franz
Tue, Apr 3, 2012 - 6:54pm
infinite_easing
-
Canada

disappointing

as a buyout, I think it's a serious disappointment to retail shareholders. "Friendly" is right, if you are an insider. Colour me unhappy.

Tue, Apr 3, 2012 - 8:10pm infinite_easing
TheGoodDoctor
-
WI

I concur. No real value

I concur. No real value especially with the miners cratering over the last six months yet again!

“Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.” Norm Franz
Wed, Apr 4, 2012 - 6:06pm
GP

SLX Going Down to Pre-Acquistion Price?

I will not be surprised to see SLX sliding (as a derivative of AG) to its pre-acquisition price in the days ahead. I do expect however that ahead of the vote both companies will be run-up to levels which will insure mgmt's victory. The same thing happened several months ago prior to the merger between Minera Andes and US Gold... The share price magically rose to the occasion and both companies doubled just prior to the vote.