Welcome to the updated TF Metals Report! We hope you enjoy the new experience.

We've changed payment processors, so any existing renewals will need to be re-subscribed after expiration. You will receive an email when this happens. If you have any questions, send a message through the Contact page.

Ron Paul Gold/Silver Holdings

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Wed, Jun 15, 2011 - 7:56pm
TheGoodDoctor
-
WI

Ron Paul Gold/Silver Holdings

Edited by: TheGoodDoctor on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:20am
Wed, Jun 15, 2011 - 8:52pm
silverbleve
-
Chico, CA

One reason of many to like Dr Paul

Surprise! He actually puts his money where his mouth is. Thats why I like him, he's not an actor and he is nobodies Puppet. he is just a genuine honest person who believes in a lot of the same things many of us do. 

Good article good doctor. Hey you arent' Ron are you? He's also a good doctor:) 

Wed, Jun 15, 2011 - 11:31pm (Reply to #2)
TheGoodDoctor
-
WI

Busted!

Yeah actually it is supposed to be a double meaning. :) I like Dr. Ron Paul and I like Dr. Hunter S. Thompson. Both are, shall we say, free spirited when it comes to liberty. They both write books, they both have been involved in politics, and they both will be remembered for a long, long time.

“Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.” Norm Franz

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Buying Gold

Recent Comments

APPs ...
by Mickey, 18 min 26 sec ago
by AKA AuAgforever AIJ, 25 min 7 sec ago
by canary, 27 min 6 sec ago
by Turd Ferguson, 36 min 16 sec ago
by Turd Ferguson, 45 min 21 sec ago