Pailin's Trading Corner

43186 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mon, Feb 1, 2021 - 10:57pm
Green Lantern

Blow up some hedge funds.

Blow up some hedge funds. Blow up people's pensions too. Covid didn't finish the job.
Tue, Feb 2, 2021 - 12:10am Green Lantern
Titus Andronicus

Green Lantern

First, the corruption of the SEC, Congress, intelligence organizations, the giant corporations is rank. It is criminal and a serious danger to our liberties. We can agree on this.

However, I don't think it is possible for the reddit gang and tfmetals and others to "break" the Comex. I think that there are too many protective measures and (LOTS of money) to protect the Comex. The first measures of raising margin or stopping trading is not hard for them to do with impunity. So, I don't think an alliance can be formed to buy enough physical silver to actually break the Comex. Silver is not THAT rare.

Third, this action of purposely trying to break the Comex IS a threat. Just as an alliance to crush banks by getting everyone to withdraw their money from a bank would be a threat. Even though I don't actually believe this will succeed, it IS a threat.

Fourth, the SEC, Congress and the whole corrupt bunch can take actions such as:

1. You have to have millions of dollars in order to trade futures (or stocks!)
  2. You have to have a VERY large account in order to trade.
  3. MAKING PHYSICAL GOLD AND SILVER ILLEGAL!
  4. etc.

These types of things would be horrible. This would steal investing away from the common citizen. Any of these things occurring is within the realm of possibility, if you ask me.

I'm not saying that people shouldn't do what they are doing. I'm glad I'm on the right side of the trade. I'm just worried about the other consequences. Just like the consequences of protestors storming the Capital -- the criminal ruling elite used it to a very big advantage.

I hope silver goes way up and we all make a bunch of money. There is certainly a squeeze going on!

(Wow! I just saw your latest post. I agree completely!)

Tue, Feb 2, 2021 - 7:03am
Green Lantern

Titus, I have no choice but

Titus, I have no choice but to consider what you wrote as a distinct possibility and we're not the only ones seeing a possibility of psyop.

I havent' read Armstrong in a long time but he is calling the same thing.

And so is this guy and the entire community.

https://gizadeathstar.com/2021/02/of-reddit-robin-hood-and-gamestop/

If my low level, lock down, broken software can time a breakout and break down, somebody out there has much better resources and can use it to their advantage..

Add free charts with TradingView.

Uranium and Natural Gas Squeezed too.

Anybody here stack Uranium??

You don't have to keep it hidden under a lake. Nobody wants to touch it.

And if you put a piece around your neck, it keeps you warm in the winter and gives you a nice shiny glow.

Tue, Feb 2, 2021 - 8:57am
Green Lantern

So it would be fair to say

So it would be fair to say that all of you are part of the NEW Free Silver Movement. What once was, will be again?

We're gonna try to hold up the bankers over our silver?

Free silver became increasingly associated with populism, unions, and the fight of ordinary Americans against the bankers, railroad monopolists, and the robber barons of the Gilded Age capitalism era and was referred to as the "People's Money" (as opposed to the gold-based currency, which was portrayed by the Populists as the money of "exploitation" and "oppression")

Back in the old days, they equated the people involved in the free silver movement as warped. Frankensteins of the system.

Today we call this propoganda

I think we're gonna need to make t-shirts

Tue, Feb 2, 2021 - 1:06pm
Titus Andronicus

Only winner today is my short on italian bonds

Everything else is back to Sunday afternoon! LOL!

Tue, Feb 2, 2021 - 8:36pm
Titus Andronicus

Holding Tuesday's low is important.

This will give a strong clue for the next intermediate move.

Tue, Feb 9, 2021 - 2:28pm
eyeswideopen
-
Inlet, FL

Ronan Manly

Long read but unreal research

https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/houston-we-have-problem-85-silver-...

Standing for delivery with increased forced cash settlement is inevitable. Still, enough shouting about not getting metal won't hurt. Industrial needs theirs which does not leave much to be scooped up. A lot more people paying attention. An army of buyers continually overwhelming retail accomplishes a few things. It may not seem like stackers can have an impact, but that product has to be sourced from somewhere.

No doubt plenty of normal sell orders were executed at the 30 level, but a lot of paper was thrown at it too. Massive alleged inflows to SLV. That's some funny shit.

It sure looks like some Big Boys are still nursing their short positions. When do they capitulate? Are they being compensated not to? Miners hedging but still a ton of short interest. Makes no sense. Just a little conspiracy think on my part. I also believe JPM is raking in cash from multiple angles, including loaning their stash. Rumor is they were long GME and made enough to cover that 900 mil fine.

Chris Marcus has himself all worked up. Most of his videos are worth the watch. Arcadia economics youtube.

I'm not paying these premiums for the smack but have grabbed up a few nice collectibles just cuz theyz pretty.

Best to all

Mon, Feb 15, 2021 - 4:54pm
eyeswideopen
-
Inlet, FL

SLV outflows/ PSLV inflows

Here's your new generation of metalheads. 25,000 and growing. https://www.reddit.com/r/Wallstreetsilver/

This fella is making a name for himself. He's an auditor and is often on w/ Chris Marcus. Walks through outflow of SLV into PSLV and also the change in SLV prospectus. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgfRDX6g71o

Fri, Mar 12, 2021 - 3:26pm
Titus Andronicus

Armstrong saying gold may bottom in May - best trade of 2021?

Armstrong is saying that there is a strong potential for gold to bottom in May.

He's saying it has the potential to be one of the best trades of the year.

If it plays out, it would be good news for miners, physical and futures!

Mon, Mar 29, 2021 - 8:56am
Titus Andronicus

Armstrong's latest interview