42422 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mon, May 21, 2018 - 12:22pm
HappyNow
-
Canada

duplicate

duplicate

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Mon, May 21, 2018 - 12:25pm
HappyNow
-
Canada

Hey!  Good to hear from you.

Hey! Good to hear from you. Since Rico got booted this thread has been a lot quieter. Either interest is down or they’ve gone somewhere else. I stuck around to make sure it got past 5,000,000 views but without the Founder here and with so few posting I moved to the leveraged ETF thread that Tony started. JAL is keeping this one lively as he trades more than silver.

I’m a one trick pony, silver, trading 2x etf regularly, no fancy math just have seen enough manipulation to know there’s a buck to be made on it and making that buck with an hour a day or less spent on it.

Mon, May 21, 2018 - 7:25pm
Dorothy

A little help pls...?

Have been asked (very nicely) to see if anybody here might be willing to help getting this off the ground:

SHARE NOW: Support the Trump Welcome Rally - London

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/donald-trump-welcome-festival-in-london

Had no idea how expensive this sort of thing was, so reluctantly agreed...

At this point, as far as I understand, it's more about sharing it around than donating at this point, though any generosity would obviously be very well received.

The list of speakers is not complete at this point, obviously July 14th is a ways away still...

In order to get some of the bigger names on board it may well be necessary to have the funding in place.

The event will take place in any case but any help would make it bigger.

The greatest mass triggering event of 2018...?

Would be pretty lolz.

P.S. Yes there will be armies of hysterical snowflakes, the guys in the red hats will be obviously outnumbered, and yes, it will all be on youtube etc live.

P.P.S. Got eviscerated by the dollar rally, wasn't fun... happens.

GLTA!!!

Fri, May 25, 2018 - 12:49pm
madcow

im still here and was

im still here and was confused why my miners started to rise hahaha

Mon, May 28, 2018 - 1:50pm (Reply to #42266)
Cú Chulainn
-
Columbus, OH

where's atlee?

glad you're still here

Martin Armstrong – Rates are Going to Jump to 10% Instantaneously

The dollar is not going to crash. It’s impossible. There’s nothing on the opposite side to compete against the dollar. China is not fully free yet. Japan is a joke. They’ve been buying 97% of their own auctions. It’s really a complete mess. There is no competition to the dollar

by 2020 or 2021 you’re going to see a currency reset. You have ten year Italian and Greek bond rates below that of US... a completely manipulated market; both Japan and Europe have destroyed their bond markets, completely utterly destroyed them. They are the buyers. That’s it.

Once you start seeing the cracks in Europe, you’re going to see interest rates rise fast because there’s nobody in their right mind who can buy a ten-year Italian bond at 1.3%. Once the ECB is forced to stop (manipulating), those rates are going to jump to 10%, instantaneously

capital has no choice but to come to US. you’re going to see a rush into stock market and key will be the Dow. The price of gold will go up when whole monetary system cracks. the big rally in gold will probably come after 2020, 2021--Martin Armstrong

Mon, May 28, 2018 - 1:55pm (Reply to #42266)
Cú Chulainn
-
Columbus, OH

skip

skip

Tue, May 29, 2018 - 1:07am
HappyNow
-
Canada

Have not seen Atlee

Have not seen Atlee since.....$70 oil? Maybe $80.

Mon, Jun 11, 2018 - 9:49pm
Dorothy

Dear Mossad... GET BENT!!!

Did ask nicely...

Hit The Road Jack - Ray Charles (Lyrics)

Now kindly piss off!

Mon, Jun 11, 2018 - 10:44pm
Dorothy

Dear MI6...

Can you guys please start dealing with this?

Has got a little out of hand...

This Russia BS is patent nonsense.

5 is now answerable to THEM...

FFS do something!

Ethnonationalism is Israeli poison.

Veil is slipping...

Why is Mossad operating on UK soil?

(Seriously WTF???)

EDIT:

Authorised violence in Whitehall...?

(TWICE!!!)

FURTHER EDIT:

Fuck it... #YOLO

MEForum!!!

LA ROCHELLE BAND - Don't Care

(That's who bitchez!)

EVEN FURTHER EDIT:

Could be a rather elaborate, and rather public, suicide note...

Les Misérables Cast - Do You Hear The People Sing?

Time will tell.

GLTA!!!

Wed, Jun 13, 2018 - 6:17pm
Dorothy

Not dead yet... Turn? UNDOLLAR SPIKE???

Well mostly dead but...

Have some bits and pieces.

Death by dollar over?

GLTA!!!

Mon, Jun 18, 2018 - 11:00pm
Dorothy

Reflections of an outlaw...

Since my trading methods got banned before Christmas it was only really a matter of time before this happened...

(Incidentally, the no plebs - read hyperleveraged, undercapitalised poor people, who nonetheless are underwritten by major financial institutions so who the fuck cares - policy has been reinforced more than a few time since.)

Dug myself into a massive hole, gambling on overpriced options as a result of measures which were justified as trying to stop people like me doing just that...

(Just in case you thought that it was in any way justified, could have kept doing what I'd been doing if I had money to spare to let my bucketshop look after while I was doing it as "margin" on INSURED positions!)

Learned about binaries though, special kind of evil they are, when they go into the money, they hit ~100 pretty fast and are therefore worse than useless... can't let them run, basically raw risk with no payoff.

Anyhoo, having put on the possible best trade of the year by a country mile, profits were pathetic whereas risks were far higher. As described earlier the REAL reason my methods were banned was that one could crank positions as they worked, meaning that as support was breached, increasing DOWNWARD PRESSURE could be applied and locked in with insurance through very large financial institutions, which had to be stopped.

So looking at the board... have they delayed the inevitable, and is it incoming?

Not sure, but it looks fugly.

Meanwhile, in other news, some interesting developments this side of the pond...

Was going to change the highly inflammatory avatar but don't want to jump the gun.

(Sorry if it offends, but I find having Nazis pushed into my orbit by agents of the chosen pretty fucking rude.)

GLTA!!!

EDIT:

Tbqh... looks like a total shitshow, wondering what comical nonsense stops what looks inevitable.

(Strange doing it from the sidelines, without the terror. Should feel liberating, but I feel like a wounded soldier.)

FURTHER EDIT:

The thing that bugs me most though...

I could raise at least three respectable stakes in "old money" for decent R/R, but now, even I can't justify it.

(Options, overpriced ones you gamble on anyway, have to be really early and commit like a kamikaze pilot.)

Job...? BAC got my deets, lol!

(Maybe as a parting shot, but not there yet!)

EVEN FURTHER EDIT:

Would love to post a chart or two here, out of sheer bloody mindedness, and because I love you guys, despite the cost, but...

We all know that it would just aid the cunts, and they'd break it.

So good luck to those that know how, won't spoil it for once.

Do it for me... >1000%

(If they knew their shit, they wouldn't work there!)

Tue, Jun 19, 2018 - 12:31pm
HappyNow
-
Canada

JAL,  that post was the

JAL, that post was the easiest for me to understand that you have written in awhile. I think they did want to bust up your party, but at the same time are looking after another one.

Bummer, until you figure out your next playbook ;)

Fri, Jul 20, 2018 - 9:23am
Dorothy

Short EuroStoxx 50... FEAR!!!

Just read the Times of London bitchez!!!

That's my play, considered DAX but left it for more sober types...

Wasn't looking for a trade so this could be cool.

GLTA!!!

Fri, Jul 20, 2018 - 9:41am
Dorothy

LONG SILVER 1650 SEP CALLS!!!

Drama!!!

Mon, Aug 6, 2018 - 11:32pm
Dorothy

Dear MEF,

Back the fuck off right now or I will burn you off this fucking continent!

(It remains in my gift.)

GLTA!!!

EDIT:

If you cunts think Raheem will run for mayor...

Down in the Hole - Rolling Stones

(That's not gonna happen, soz.)

Wed, Aug 15, 2018 - 1:44pm (Reply to #42266)
Titus Andronicus

Hey Palin! (A few months late! LOL!)

Hey Palin,

I realize you posted 3 months ago, but I thought I would say hello anyway.

I check the blog 2-3 times a year, I guess. It really seemed to crashed shortly after Rico was kicked out. I know I started to lose interest at that time.

It was fun to hang out with atlee, rico, silverwealth, ssk, and all the other guys.

I'm a full time Armstrong guy now.

The best trades right now are:

1) long dollar

2) short euro

3) short EU bonds (italy, spain, etc)

4) long US stock indices (dow, nasdaq, sp500, russel)

These are all great trades.

Short Italian bonds (Eurex FBTP contracts) is really the great one. Because if the EU extends QE and bails Italy out, the Euro should drop (lowering the price of BTPs priced in Euros), and if the EU does not bail them out, the bonds themselves will drop.

As far as I can see, this is the best way to trade the Turk crash. This is going to infect the EU banking system.

Armstrong is expecting some sudden huge pops in interest rates in EU bonds, as confidence crashes.

The metals are going to continue to drop. I know it sure looks juicy: $10,800 for a $1000 bag of junk! Holy cow! But Armstrong is expecting better prices ahead. Also, there are fantastic opportunities in the 4 listed above which are more important than trying to guess the bottom in gold or silver.

That's my take on all this!

HEY!

OLD TIMERS SHOULD CHIME IN!

EVEN IF YOU DON'T SEE ANYTHING FOR A FEW MONTHS!

Wed, Aug 15, 2018 - 2:57pm
Dorothy

Last Post...

Posting here has led to nothing but trouble...

GLTA!!!

Sun, Sep 9, 2018 - 9:04pm (Reply to #42282)
Silver_Surfer

Agreed, that downward sloping

Agreed, that downward sloping head & shoulders in EURUSD is looking horrendous!

Looking to trade crypto on leverage? BitMex is the biggest and most liquid crypto futures exhange that offers leverage up to 100x. Click here to get a 10% fee discount during the first 6 months. Please don't wreck yourself by actually leveraging 100x. Alternatives are 1Fox & 1Broker (1Broker has forex & legacy markets also).
Thu, Oct 4, 2018 - 1:34pm
Dorothy

BUY BUY BUY BYE BYE

MY LAST POST

Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone (Video)

GLTA!!!

The Lost Boys - Tim Cappello - I Still Believe - Music Video

(I really mean it this time.)

Sat, Oct 6, 2018 - 2:35pm
redwood

it's been a while

Hi folks,

It's been a while. Did I just read that Palin is gone?? Where did he go? Will have to catch up.

Redwood

randomness