Last post
Fri, Jul 12, 2013 - 9:53am
Rico

Ev'ting good wif DUST/ZSL,

Ev'ting good wif DUST/ZSL, doncha know...wink

Fri, Jul 12, 2013 - 10:03am
csquared13

LOL @ partner with

LOL @ partner with Radioshack...good stuff BH.

“Everybody gets what they want out of the market.” -Ed Seykota
Fri, Jul 12, 2013 - 10:22am (Reply to #36129)
Mr. Natural

hmm...

Rico wrote:

Anybody know what's going on?

Rumour has it that the last several days market action are somehow mysteriously tied to confusion surrounding the confirmed re-appearance of Keibler's bottom. Of course I would defer to SW's expertise on this matter and would love to get his take on things from the front line.

Use the right tool for the job
Fri, Jul 12, 2013 - 10:25pm (Reply to #36168)
Lord Henry

@ Mr Natural

I think we'd rather see the Keibler bottom than the 

Brown bottom. Think I can safely say that none of us

here wants to gaze upon that bottom ever again.

Wake me up at HUI 200. No, on 2nd thoughts, please dont bother.
Fri, Jul 12, 2013 - 11:08pm
redwood

insider trading

https://seekingalpha.com/article/1546712-high-frequency-insider-trading-... This is the kind of insider trading I was referring to earlier.....the 10 second advantage.

Sat, Jul 13, 2013 - 2:06pm
SilverWealth
-
Rectal Springs, CA

hello

been Awol for sometime and unable to get on site. But necessity is the mother of invention so I devised a way after catching an all important Keibler alert mid week and deem it my duty to respond,report and extrapolate before melting back into the shadows. The mainstream psop has us believing that Clooney gave the Keibler her walking papers and is blissfully single again, a free man in Lake Como. My sources on the contrary know full well that for sometime now the wrestler-goddess has tired of the hairy,sweaty,50 something gob of star-flesh mounting her for his requisite 2 minute mid evening drill. Her patience exhausted by the Armenian mauler, his foul garlic gas, fake teeth-gground grill and seized lumbar, she has traded the poseur in for a new t.v. show and is on the hunt already this weekend for younger,harder meat in the lockers and back alleys of Vegas. Before the greatest derriere of the new century sags into inevitable oblivion a young bull full of untapped steam must be corralled, primed and led to her chambers. Just one last wild ride for her before she retires to Celebrities Island and weds its Mayor, Troy Donahue. 

But did we, the groundlings and plebians actually catch a glimpse of Keibler's Bottom last week or was that just a phantom dream, a mirage on the long, parched ride to Aqaba? Stay tuned. Until the impulse is sustained with real follow thru cautious camel traders are advised to zip up, hold fast by water and only move at nightfall.

best to all here, good to see and read the posts and familiar names. Congrats to those who are surviving and hanging tight.

Sat, Jul 13, 2013 - 2:25pm (Reply to #36171)
Nick Elway

@SilverW Glimpse of Keibler's bottom

You made me look..

Sat, Jul 13, 2013 - 3:44pm (Reply to #36171)
redwood

SW

Always a pleasure. I suspect mine will be followed by several. Glad you're doing well SW.

Keibler's loins firm and strong, will expect a future young bull to accept paternity status, I suspect. At least that's what the tabloids say....

Meanwhile here at the farm we wait patiently and not for Keibler's bottom.

Sat, Jul 13, 2013 - 7:08pm
Lord Henry

Stacy sure is pretty

But nothing will ever compare to this Lady (imo)...

Concorde touch and go in the rain
Sat, Jul 13, 2013 - 8:08pm
tonym9

oh my wow...  good to see you

oh my wow... 

good to see you post SW

"No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try." -Yoda Levitation will levitate until levitation doesn't levitate. Rates be the key matey.
Sat, Jul 13, 2013 - 9:13pm
SilverWealth
-
Rectal Springs, CA

check this out

lamestream media reading the teleprompters again -

Video unavailable
Sun, Jul 14, 2013 - 10:58am
Art Lomax

Good to hear from you SW. 

Good to hear from you SW. 

Sun, Jul 14, 2013 - 12:57pm
redwood

Bum et al.

Avi has returned from a well deserved holiday. This is his latest.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/1547762-silver-expected-rally-not-yet-c...

Sun, Jul 14, 2013 - 4:40pm
Lord Henry

Taper vapour

Well, I've abandoned any plans regarding miners and

new long-term currency positions for now - too many U turns

to try & follow. Might engage in some RSI pairs daytrading

but nothing heavy. 

Sun, Jul 14, 2013 - 5:22pm
Deluxe186
-
NY

Still holding all the agq

Still holding all the agq call's 7.6 7.5 is the number. Got a chance to talk to my brothers main squeeze. Runs a 10 billion dollar hedgie he even said it'll be a bullish event unless its a big miss. I have this feeling we'll work our way up to the top of the down trend with no follow through. I feel as though theres more risk going down then going up now. Benny speaks of wens. Could we slam the metals sure why the hell not but in the same token why would we take two steps back. No doubt the high gas prices question will get raised. But last year I bought into this self diagnosed halucination that benny wouldn't print because oil was too high!

Sun, Jul 14, 2013 - 6:44pm
Mr. Natural

Alrighty Then

Many thanks to SilverWealth for the scoop from Rectal Springs delivered apparently at some great personal risk or inconvenience. Still it's good to know he is not languishing in some dark FEMA facility or worse as had been a fear of mine.

I appreciate his words of caution and will remain wary of the risks that remain on our journey since so much of what appears before us anymore amounts to nothing more than diversionary smoke and mirrors.

We are much obliged to BlackHawk for her indulgence with regard to the 'Keibler's bottom' crack. And certainly did not intend to provoke Nick Elway's pictorial response. Nevertheless, hmm...

Ace Ventura - When Nature calls - Alrighty Then

Lord Henry, SST was definitely an amazing creation and a wonder to behold. Hard to believe it is 10 years on from her grounding.

Use the right tool for the job
Sun, Jul 14, 2013 - 7:18pm
tonym9

so 20 still seems to be a

so 20 still seems to be a magnet...a little over, a little under, just a little...

thanks for posting Avi's article. I've been wondering what his latest position is with the drop to 18 land

i'm still sitting on powder...have been tempted, but have been reminding myself of my own thoughts...seems to be keeping my trigger finger at bay, but at times it is still a struggle to not dive in

"No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try." -Yoda Levitation will levitate until levitation doesn't levitate. Rates be the key matey.
Sun, Jul 14, 2013 - 10:46pm
SilverWealth
-
Rectal Springs, CA

Armstrong

anyone here have access to the latest from Martin Armstrong? I am curious as to how low and or how long this metals bear extends.

Mon, Jul 15, 2013 - 12:23am (Reply to #36181)
BlackHawk
-
Truman Lake, MO

Bottom Feeders

Quote:
We are much obliged to BlackHawk for her indulgence with regard to the 'Keibler's bottom' crack.

No worries, Maties. Maybe I should play for the other side anyway. She does have a very shapely bottom. I think she could do better than Clooney though. If only a test ride on vacation or location or something. For exotic, it's hard to pass on Latino futbol players. But the Brazilian gamino adopted at a young age by rich Parisian parents and expert winemaker...oh Mr. Natural, I can't help it. To be so hopelessly hetero when women are so much more beautiful. (this post the result of dull hot Sunday)

Hey, how 'bout that silver market? Already bustin' $20.

One of my egg customers, I call her Free-range Barb, because the first time she saw the sign and stopped here, she asked if she could have a look at the stove I was giving away. So I had to explain that free-range means the chickens get to run around free-ranging, eating bugs and breathing fresh air. Anyway, Barb's son got sprung this week from a life sentence. He's 52 now and served 32 years. Of course she had to bring him over. He seems nice, can't wait to get laid of course, somehow. I gave him some fishing gear. He asked me, "What would make you truly happy?" About the only thing I could say was overthrowing the guvmint. Now I' thinking, how about clone kits for side girls who can see that all the good men are taken? It's the deer-in-the-headlights feeling that's hard to shake. On a parallel track, I'm thinking "There but for the grace of God go I." Not the bottom, but it's startin' to drag in hillbilly heaven.

Mon, Jul 15, 2013 - 12:27am
Titus Andronicus

Watch out for these. 

Watch out for these. Especially the first one.

July 17 Testimony--Chairman Ben S. Bernanke
Semiannual Monetary Policy Report to the Congress
Before the Committee on Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives
10 a.m. ET

July 18 Testimony--Chairman Ben S. Bernanke
Semiannual Monetary Policy Report to the Congress
Before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, U.S. Senate
10:30 a.m. ET

randomness