Last post
Fri, Jun 17, 2011 - 8:55pm TheGreatKD
mrgneiss
-
ON
Canada

O/S vs market cap

TheGreatKD wrote:

IMHO Alto ATV.V needs at least a 5 to 1 rollback to be interesting. Right now has way to many shares to invest in. 190 million shares to 38 miilion bringing price to around 20 cents. The symbol for Malbar should be MBG.V this one looks interesting will do some DD. Thanks KD

I agree about Alto, and have argued on other forums that the only thing holding them up on their multiple properties is the speed at which they drill, log, and put together NI 43-101's, and if a RS and another PP can hasten this process how could that be bad.

But you can't just look at O/S, market cap is important, and at ~$8 million with a current indicated + inferred at about 600,000 ozs and an upcoming NI 43-101 for Coldstream at ~ 1 million and maybe almost as much for Miner Lake you can see that $8 million market cap is a joke and could easily be $30 - $50 million.

The other one is Malbex, has some guys from Aurelian, near some other major finds.

Link to our updated penny stock list: https://www.kitcomm.com/showthread.php?t=68585 "The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the [public] is an important element in democratic society." Those who control this have the real power.
Fri, Jun 17, 2011 - 10:14pm
Sun, Jun 19, 2011 - 5:54pm LeeHo
steepdrop

jr. exp.

Sun, Jun 19, 2011 - 9:16pm TheGoodDoctor
Kumanari

buy canadian from us

Dr. open Penntrade account or Netvest(stockcross financial) for access to canadians and warrants. Penntrade is best. $29.95/trade I buy and sell in loonies for currency arbitrage. go global

Sun, Jun 19, 2011 - 9:26pm zman
Kumanari

I own it love it, Chineese

I own it love it,

Chineese owned mex and china mines, Narcos may think twice about seizing chineese property, because govts will seize properties before this is over, and the narcos ARE the govt down there. Soon they will realize that it is easier to take mines than traffic dope. Everyone will rob US in retaliation for ponzi$.

Mon, Jun 20, 2011 - 1:50am Kumanari
TheGoodDoctor
-
WI

Good news! Silver Predator is

Good news! Silver Predator is now on the OTC! I will keep your info in mind for the future Kumanari, right now I am better served through the US brokers. That is a high premium for a trade when I don't have that much to give up.

“Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.” Norm Franz
Mon, Jun 20, 2011 - 1:58am Sterling
TheGoodDoctor
-
WI

Sterling, I do believe that

Sterling, I do believe that our own favorite silver guru Eric Sprott owns a chunk of this!

“Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.” Norm Franz
Mon, Jun 20, 2011 - 12:35pm zman
KiniK
-
Toronto,
Canada

The management team is the

The management team is the same Pres/Geologists from Orko Silver. Smart money tends to follow the good management teams. I really like this stock a lot and is on my very shortlist of micro's to watch.

Tue, Jun 21, 2011 - 11:34pm
Blue Sky
-
Renfrew, ON
Canada

Oremex

Don't you mean OREX which has the same director Gary Cope and Geol. as Orko

Wed, Jun 22, 2011 - 1:56pm Blue Sky
KiniK
-
Toronto,
Canada

You're absolutely right,

You're absolutely right, Orex. Keep getting the two mixed up!! I need to go back to my notes. Too many Stocks I'm trying to track!!

Thanks Sky.

Wed, Jun 22, 2011 - 3:42pm
GoldistheFuture
-
South Pasadena, FL

Silver Junior Under the Radar (Xtierra)

Xtierra (XAG)/ (XRESF) has a 43-101 of over 100 million ounces of Silver and currently trades at $0.31 a share. They are planning to start production in 2012. Check it out!!

https://www.midasletter.com/index.php/xtierra-inc-one-of-tsx-ventures-best-kept-secrets-11011701/

Stupid is, is what stupid does...
Wed, Jun 22, 2011 - 5:35pm GoldistheFuture
TheGoodDoctor
-
WI

70 million of the 100 or so

70 million of the 100 or so million shares are held by strong hands. 10% of the shares are owned by Sprott. Huge land size. Historical mining area. Got in at $.35.

Wed, Jun 22, 2011 - 6:01pm TheGoodDoctor
zman

xag

Yes, I have following XAG for sometime now, if Sprott likes it then I do as well. Maybe my next buy, does anyone know about the plan with XAG, more drilling, or production soon?

Wed, Jun 22, 2011 - 6:07pm mrgneiss
TheGoodDoctor
-
WI

Thanks again mrgneiss. Been

Thanks again mrgneiss. Been reading some of the thread today. (765 pages!) And I see that you are an involved poster over there too. Thanks again!

Wed, Jun 22, 2011 - 6:27pm zman
TheGoodDoctor
-
WI

I think more drilling at

I think more drilling at Bilboa. There hasn't been much news since the resource update at Bilboa but it was good. Looks like they are pursuing financing to get the mines running.

https://www.xtierra.ca/news.php

Wed, Jun 22, 2011 - 6:41pm TheGoodDoctor
LeeHo

Silver Predator

@TheGoodDoctor

Thanks for the OTC announcement of silver predator (SVROF). It seems to be in stealth mode with little volume.

Wed, Jun 22, 2011 - 6:52pm
LeeHo

Global Trading ( TSX and V from the US )

Currently, I use Etrade Global Trading to trade the TSX and Venture exchanges.

The current fees are $19.99 / trade. Does anyone trade for a better transaction fee?

Wed, Jun 22, 2011 - 8:50pm LeeHo
TheGoodDoctor
-
WI

There are quite a few that

There are quite a few that can best that. I thought Etrade made trades $9.99 now? Scottrade is about $7 a trade. Sometimes a little higher due to the number of shares purchased. I don't think I have had a trade go over $8. You might get nabbed more if you foreign trade on some of these brokerage sites though. I guess I only trade US stocks through my account. OTC.

Thu, Jun 23, 2011 - 2:36am TheGreatKD
mgb
-
Gulf Islands,
Canada

Rising production and profits

KD,I am into AUNFF or AUN.V.

Quadrupling production of silver and production targets of 6.4 million oz Ag Eq once Shafter is in full production and La Negra completes their second production upgrade to 2,100tpd.

La Negra ramping up to 2.100 tpd in Q4 2011 and 1.500 tpd at their pure silver mine in Texas Q2, 2012.

$8 production costs between the two mines and at $30 silver, $110 million annual profits from production at both mines.

Stated intention to acquire further assets once Shafter is in production- or set to produce,which could be two-three quarters away.

Shafter is the twelfth largest pure silver mine in the world.

Shafter will add 10% silver production for US once in production.

Shafter will become the second largest U.S. silver producer,behind Hecla's Alaskan poly mine.

Sprott is the largest shareholder ,which has been good and bad considering their track record with AUN.

Underloved and misunderstood but the production and profits will speak for AUN (FF).

Thu, Jun 23, 2011 - 6:50am TheGoodDoctor
mrgneiss
-
ON
Canada

You're welcome.....

TheGoodDoctor wrote:

Thanks again mrgneiss. Been reading some of the thread today. (765 pages!) And I see that you are an involved poster over there too. Thanks again!

TGD, there is a lot of fluff, but some good stuff, our current picks are on the first page, but we have to update it over the summer, some of the companies like TDC (Tyhee) and SOH (Soho) I'd like to cut. The person who started the thread, Bag of Gold, aka BoG, is on vacation now, and I'm going to ask her to come over here and start a penny stock thread when she gets back. If people have been trading/investing for a while they probably don't need the advice, but when you have the combination of newbie trader/investor and penny stock; that is a recipe for disaster. She and I decided independently of each other that we'd be doing the analysis penny stocks anyway, so why not share it and help some newbies avoid getting screwed by the pumpers/dumpers/market makers/brokers etc.

Link to our updated penny stock list: https://www.kitcomm.com/showthread.php?t=68585 "The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the [public] is an important element in democratic society." Those who control this have the real power.