149 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wed, Jun 15, 2011 - 9:49am
tobago
-
Copenhagen
Denmark

CMC Metals - CMB.V

CMB.V is my next 10 bagger. Give the stock 2 years from now :-)

Best regards from

tobago

Denmark

Wed, Jun 15, 2011 - 10:20am
LeeHo

Thanks DR

@TheGoodDoctor

Thanks for the feedback and research on:

Golden Predator GPD.TO GPRXF.PK
and related company Silver Predator SPD.TO

USSIF.PK US Silver Corp USA.V

AUMN Golden Minerals AUM.TO (From Golden Colorado but a silver miner)

Wed, Jun 15, 2011 - 11:14am tankiki
TheGreatKD
-
Cardiff by the Sea, CA

GNG

Sorry for delay had trouble logging in. Managemnt for GNG is awesome. Paul Sorbara the CEO staked out this massive land position over 20 years ago when he worked for Agnico Eagle (very large successful mining co). He is very approchable, humble and will answer any and all reasonable questions. Check out their website , call him if you like. FYI I own over 500,000 shares & plan on buying another 500,000 if the stock gets hit hard this summer during the duldrums. Don't buy to much as i want the price to stay low before I complete my position LOL. Seroiusly by this time next year I feel this will be a 10 bagger. At least i'm banking on it. All the Best KD

Matt 21:42
Wed, Jun 15, 2011 - 2:31pm TheGreatKD
TheGoodDoctor
-
WI

RE: NextGreat Future Silver Mine-Golden Goliath

TheGreatKD wrote:

I have been investing in Silver mining companies for 7 years and have managed to make enough $$$ to retire and do this fulltime. I live in San Diego where it is quite expensive to live ( we pay for the weather) and support a wife and 3 wonderful kids. IMHO Golden Goliath symbol GNG.V on the Vancouver exchange (GGTHF on the pinks) is the most promising JR out there. Massive land positions in Mexico, Junior Venture drill partner with Agnico Eagle, Sprott has a nice position along with Doug Casey and Jim Dines. The stock is currently way way undervalued at 25 cents. In a few years this will be a $2 stock minimum. Check the out and good luck if you decide to take the plunge. IMHO you will not be sorry. Hope this helps. KD

Thanks, I hope we can all get in the habit of posting the name of the Co. in addition to one or both the tickers from Canada and the US. Thanks again for this tip.

“Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.” Norm Franz
Wed, Jun 15, 2011 - 2:36pm TheGreatKD
TheGoodDoctor
-
WI

KD will you be sharing your

KD will you be sharing your method/metrics to help you pick out quality miners? I have been researching this and am hoping to get a sticky posted somewhere to help folks know what to look for on their own. Which of course would make it easier for all of us to find and then post the miners here. Your input would be helpful to make sure we are getting people the right info. Thanks.

“Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.” Norm Franz
Wed, Jun 15, 2011 - 2:45pm LeeHo
TheGoodDoctor
-
WI

No Prob LeeHo

@LeeHo

I really have been learning the ropes on how to evaluate junior miners over the last year and a half or so. It's almost become a hobby. There is so much info out there on the web and I don't mind sharing what I know. I hope to learn a lot from the veterans of junior investing and my goal is to ease the knowledge ramp up of the newbs and help them know what to look for. And to get into intelligent discussions to foster learning.

Wed, Jun 15, 2011 - 3:52pm TheGoodDoctor
aomegaa
-
Highland, NY

Test

Man I am really computer illiterate.

Rich

Wed, Jun 15, 2011 - 4:11pm TheGoodDoctor
mrgneiss
-
ON
Canada

Penny miners

@TheGoodDoctor,

We (I'm a participant) have a couple of good threads on Kitco that evaluate penny explorers and some mining juniors, some methodology is explained at the beginning of the threads:

https://www.kitcomm.com/showthread.php?t=68585

https://www.kitcomm.com/showthread.php?t=67230

24hgold has some great metrics using the actual resource amounts for the miners:

https://www.24hgold.com/english/home.aspx

Link to our updated penny stock list: https://www.kitcomm.com/showthread.php?t=68585 "The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the [public] is an important element in democratic society." Those who control this have the real power.
Wed, Jun 15, 2011 - 4:21pm mrgneiss
TheGoodDoctor
-
WI

@mrgneiss Thanks for the

@mrgneiss

Thanks for the info! I will be sure to look at those threads and incorporate those links into whatever kind of a sticky we can come up with!

Wed, Jun 15, 2011 - 7:52pm
Butch
-
SC

TKRFF

Silvergoldsilver has been recommending TKRFF (TINKA)...I loaded up....they are drilling now....could easily go from $.50 USD to $2 later this year making it a 4 bagger this one has pulled back around $0.45 USD but if the drilling news comes in positive it can quickly move back to $0.75+ so if you just ride this you can probably get a 1 bagger (100% return).

I loaded up on BWLRF at .75 about 4-5 years ago... today at $7.50 (I sold) so this was a 10 bagger...

actually if you are playing the junior silver miners take a hard look at warrants I have made a lot of money on these about 1 in 4 pay off...the rest expire worthless... the ones that pay off are usually 4 to 10 baggers...good luck

Wed, Jun 15, 2011 - 8:16pm
Kumanari

43-101

I buy pre 43 , pre production,on major pullbacks, summer goldrums, and Dec when tax loss sales/ thin trading bargain sales is happening low blog sentiment, high cot commercial long and any combo of the above which we have several going on right now. I'm buying now, VERY aggressively hoping we get the usual 200mda test (ag 28-30)that happens after parabolas never mind the QE yesnonoyesyesyesnomaybe goatfuck that is playin with everone's minds right now. Ag I'm not that confident on(near term) but Au I'm layin on Jan options (uxg-gdxj)by the shovel. Pre 43 and Prod is known as the Sweet Spot, everyone tries to jump on the train as it rumbles out the station. You must have the confidence backed by knowledge that the train WILL leave the station,I don't care when it leaves as it is too far to walk. By the time you get on I've got my window seat luggage secured and my second drink. Bought Arian @.05 (10/09) and backed up the truck last july/aug pre prod, now I'm on the buy again at 1/2 off their highs! I refuse to be a price chaser, prefering to drink upstream from the herd I buy when/what everyone hates. I put them away and forget about them. Even the dogs will fly in this market once we secure 1500/50 as our floor, and once the manipulations end or are overcome by the massive institutional buying (there will be little or no elmer fudd public investor buying as he is broke/scared/ignorant). We have far bigger volatility coming to this market $100/$5 days will be nothing. Trading will be impossible, the fear and indecision will be rampant, I will be calmly buying tortured shares as I am doing now. Study the banksters, emulate their accumulation patterns, you will be on the winning side WITHOUT having to be on their team. This is the easy part of preparing accordingly,the hard part ( for most )is food,medical, and home security plus an exit plan balanced with your daily living. Off to the beach ..

A hui hou malama pono kakou

Wed, Jun 15, 2011 - 8:42pm Kumanari
TheGoodDoctor
-
WI

RE: 43-101

Thanks for that info. I hope to hear more of your miner investing stories and strategies.

Wed, Jun 15, 2011 - 9:41pm TheGoodDoctor
TheGreatKD
-
Cardiff by the Sea, CA

Good Dr.- How I make my picks

Flattered that you'd ask. But I must admit i 've been very successful at this. Haven't worked in 2 years and am making a nice life for my family doing this fulltime. it does come with a price been to Vancouver for tradeshows at least 5 times, after shows walked the steep hills of Vancouver popping in unannounced to offices of companies I met at shows and was interested in. You'd be shocked what you find and how you can weed out companies. I will not make a major investment in company unless I see the whites of their eyes. i have been in sales my entire life and have been blessed to really know how to read people and size someone up.

also as another poster pointed out buy in July & August when these companies are usually on sale. If you buy a company you beleive in never panic , average down its almost always worked for me. Check out smartinvestment.ca the best website for sharing mining info at least till the Turd came along.You can pick peoples brains , very good site. Listen to Jim Pulava's weekly broadcast on his website financialsense.com, fabulous site , helped make me rich. And lastly i believe strongly in the Golden Rule and helping others and you will be blesssed, so if we all band togther for each others good , we can't lose. Somone asked for my best picks.

1) Golden Goliath GNG.V GGTHF

2) Aurcuna Corp AUN.V AUNFF

3) Gold Canyon GCU.V GDCRF

My money is where my mouth is, I own substantial positions in each and will be adding if they become more attractive during the buying season. Well guys & gals hope this helps, I"m all ears if you have any plays in the under 50 cent range.

Wed, Jun 15, 2011 - 10:11pm TheGreatKD
mrgneiss
-
ON
Canada

NI 43-101

I agree completely to buy pre-43-101, here are two; one is preparing a new one for one of it's properties and has a small one for another property - Alto Ventures, V.ATV, and another company with a new 43-101 coming out for it's property - Malbex Resources, V.MGB - ever hear of them?

Link to our updated penny stock list: https://www.kitcomm.com/showthread.php?t=68585 "The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the [public] is an important element in democratic society." Those who control this have the real power.
Thu, Jun 16, 2011 - 1:09am mrgneiss
TheGreatKD
-
Cardiff by the Sea, CA

IMHO   Alto ATV.V  needs at

IMHO Alto ATV.V needs at least a 5 to 1 rollback to be interesting. Right now has way to many shares to invest in. 190 million shares to 38 miilion bringing price to around 20 cents. The symbol for Malbar should be MBG.V this one looks interesting will do some DD. Thanks KD

Thu, Jun 16, 2011 - 11:35am Butch
zman

Oremex Resources ORM.V

I have been a holder of Oremex, Orm has a 50 million oz silver resource at its Tajamen property in Mexico. This is only a 25 million market cap company. Shares are around .22 , down from its recent high of .44.

Oremex also has other properties in Mexico, and spin out a gold property recently. I know Micky Felp likes them, and Sprott is a large holder as well, check it out guys and tell me what you think!!!!

Thu, Jun 16, 2011 - 11:38am zman
Sterling
-
ISIS

I have some oremex

I have some oremex on the pinks. I'm currently down from where I purchased but I like the long term prospects with Tejamen. Plus, didn't they just spin off their gold production in order to become a pure silver miner?

Can I offer you a drink? How about this expensive prostitute?
Thu, Jun 16, 2011 - 1:23pm
bobby
-
Parkersburg, WV

yukon gold

Thu, Jun 16, 2011 - 1:37pm
zman

Silver Dragon SDRG

I have shares of SDRG, they have silver properties in China, and I think at least one of them are in production. SDRG has a very low market cap, around 10 million, shares are around .11, stock has been a big dog for a long time. I think SDRG could be very undervalued at this point, anyone else own some?

Fri, Jun 17, 2011 - 4:32pm Blue Sky
Blue Sky
-
Renfrew, ON
Canada

ORKO on Fire

See my post on Turd's Back in the saddle. ORKO up huge today on 3.7m shares.

You just can't keep a good miner down.