Welcome to the updated TF Metals Report! We hope you enjoy the new experience.

We've changed payment processors, so any existing renewals will need to be re-subscribed after expiration. You will receive an email when this happens. If you have any questions, send a message through the Contact page.

New Santa Interview on King World News

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Wed, Jun 15, 2011 - 11:59pm
goldcountry
-
SF Bay Area, CA

New Santa Interview on King World News

Edited by: goldcountry on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:31am
Thu, Jun 16, 2011 - 8:45am
caramel
-
Toronto,
Canada

"|The Dow under 12,000 is

"|The Dow under 12,000 is starting to scare a lot of people. A minus 200 Dow Jones is something that is so close to a point of causing such problems. Bear in mind that the last time we were minus 300 we ran into the flash crash. We have not entered into a new area of regulation that could prevent that in the future. You start putting orders in when there’s no bids and you’re going to get prices you won’t believe"

​possible what we're going to see here sometime this summer is weimar - continued rising stock market that defies reality & rising commodities, a kind of 'perfect' utopia where all seems well but is anything but.

Thu, Jun 16, 2011 - 8:41pm
goldcountry
-
SF Bay Area, CA

The Interview Is Up - A Must Listen

Fri, Jun 17, 2011 - 9:43am
molson cdn
-
toronto, ON
Canada

scary

".. the problem is here, the problem is now, its not tomorrow......."

".... we are hanging on by our fingernails. if your not on the train, its pulling out of the station RIGHT NOW...."

Absolutely, without a doubt, the best interview by jim sinclair.

i have been anticipating these days for awhile. and now that it has really started, i feel like i don't have enough gold or silver. i' m nervous and afraid -- its going to get really ugly.

Fri, Jun 17, 2011 - 5:39pm (Reply to #4)
Jasper Puddlemaker
-
OR

Latest interview...

molson cdn wrote:

Absolutely, without a doubt, the best interview by jim sinclair.

I agree.

Like many people on this site I have been reading and listening to Jim for years (from the start actually). I doubt I have missed anything he has written, or any interview he has given. The urgency (and anger) in this interview was way beyond anything I have read/heard from him before. I consider Jim to be a "realist," (a well-informed realist), as opposed to being a "sensationalist"; this interview creeped me out (don't know how else to put it).

Sat, Jun 18, 2011 - 1:00am (Reply to #5)
goldcountry
-
SF Bay Area, CA

Agree here too

Sinclair was the one person most responsible for getting me to put the majority of my net worth into gold and some other precious metals related investments way back in 2002, a decision that now makes me greatly appreciate his wisdom. I read his jsmineset site several times a day and I haven't missed much if anything that he has said or written over the last ten years. The tone of Sinclair's voice in this interview was one I've never heard before, not just the sense of urgency but almost one of fear, not fear for himself so much as fear for all the beings that are going to get financially annihilated IMO.

Sat, Jun 18, 2011 - 1:42am (Reply to #6)
Jasper Puddlemaker
-
OR

And another voice...

Sounds like quite a few of us who have been there from early on felt/sensed similar things about this one. Not good. No surprise; but not good. 

Here is the latest GEAB link for anyone interested in their work (more "this is it" stuff released yesterday).

https://www.leap2020.eu/GEAB-N-56-Special-Summer-2011-is-available-Globa...

Sat, Jun 18, 2011 - 8:31pm (Reply to #7)
Doc Scurlock
-
IA

I agree that Santa's tone was

I agree that Santa's tone was disturbing. A bit like Jim Cramer's famous rant, only not so funny.

My only question is not the dire outcome that Santa forecast, but the timing. If QE continues to QE 3,4,5...etc. won't this train wreck be delayed (again). I think even Jim Sinclair referred to policy makers trying to push the problem forward to the next officials. I guess my point is that, although I share the concerns of this disaster in the making, I'm not convinced the mushroom cloud HAS to happen imminently. The next shot of QE could delay it again.

Sat, Jun 18, 2011 - 9:36pm (Reply to #8)
Jasper Puddlemaker
-
OR

Doc Scurlock wrote: My only

Doc Scurlock wrote:

My only question is not the dire outcome that Santa forecast, but the timing. If QE continues to QE 3,4,5...etc. won't this train wreck be delayed (again). I think even Jim Sinclair referred to policy makers trying to push the problem forward to the next officials. I guess my point is that, although I share the concerns of this disaster in the making, I'm not convinced the mushroom cloud HAS to happen imminently. The next shot of QE could delay it again.

Right. It seemed a "If another event happens now, then meltdown will happen now" statement. Seems to hinge on whether or not an event occurs prior to them applying another patch to the system. Rickards and a few others (Armstrong?) have said things could be patched up for a few years yet (4-5). I guess it comes down to how long the presses can run fast enough to outrun the tsunami (and whether or not they actually want to run them that fast). Sounds like Jim thinks there is absolutely no room for error left.

Mon, Jun 20, 2011 - 12:39am
Sockeye

My opinion is that things are

My opinion is that things are bad but that there are a few more years before the SHTF real hard. I am sure we will make it past the next election easy in 2012. No problems to upset the election before then.

I am almost always wrong. But the fun in life is those few times when I am right.

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Buying Gold

Recent Comments

by Blackwatersailor, 1 hour 57 min ago
by Libero, Nov 18, 2018 - 9:03pm
by Turd Ferguson, Nov 18, 2018 - 8:43pm
Yep ...
by Joseph Warren, Nov 18, 2018 - 8:26pm
randomness