Midas Resources

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Wed, Jun 15, 2011 - 2:51pm
illuminati41
-
Oakland, CA

Midas Resources

Is there usually a delay with this company?

Edited by: illuminati41 on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:13am
Thu, Jun 16, 2011 - 6:08pm
Woody Mornings

I've only done one

I've only done one transaction with them for the Alex Jones videos + 3 silver dollar special. It took almost a month to get the goods. I think they are way overpriced in general.

Thu, Jun 16, 2011 - 9:34pm
Ford Rep
-
Cincinnati, OH

Not my favourite

I "fell" for the deal and called. The prices are outrageous and then the tactics start and you can smell the BS from a mile away. I was going to get a "great deal" on 1/10 Eagles for $220 and if I bought a roll they could go talk to the owner to get it down to $180. Local stores were $150 each for 1. Then we had to talk numismatics. The prices were crazy. I told them very politely what I thought and then ended the call.

They've called a few times since and each time I remind them of my last experience, I am told the person I spoke with before was terminated. Each time, I say a different person! Classic.

You can do a whole lot better. 1st American Reserve is actually worse.

Fri, Jun 17, 2011 - 6:36pm
westernthing
-
Around, AL

Midas resources is as slimy

Midas resources is as slimy as they come. I bought some "survival" food product they were hawking in the Y2K frenzy. Like to never got it and customer service was awful. When I got the freeze dried product it was a joke, think sausage gray mix in a thin plastic bag. I use to listen to Alex Jones off the big 10 foot satelite in those years after Midas took over Republic Radio. Avoid this group.

Mon, Jun 20, 2011 - 8:46pm
jrobb316
-
WI

I also ordered the 3 silver

I also ordered the 3 silver dollar special and also the Creature from Jekyll Island book special. Both arrived in about a week, no problems. I have price compared them to APMEX and APMEX was cheaper. I have a friend that ordered from Midas, took a long time to get his silver but that was at the time that ASEs were on backorder everywhere so I can't blame them for that one. I will be getting the Franc/International Forecaster deal they have after I pay my bills. I order online though, so I don't have to talk to anyone :)

randomness