Welcome to the updated TF Metals Report! We hope you enjoy the new experience.

We've changed payment processors, so any existing renewals will need to be re-subscribed after expiration. You will receive an email when this happens. If you have any questions, send a message through the Contact page.

Illuminati

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Thu, Jun 16, 2011 - 2:59am
Laurichmusic
-
CA

Illuminati

I've always thought that conspiracy theories were started and passed on by nut jobs. And maybe some of them are but I am almost fully convinced that the Illuminati are real and their plan is to bring about a global economic collapse, so that they can install a new one and control the world. I believe that the events of this world have been orchestrated for years. Is it just a coincidence that every POTUS came from a Royal European lineage and that 35 of them all came from the same lineage? What do you think? Do you believe that the Illuminati is real?

Edited by: Laurichmusic on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:24am
Thu, Jun 16, 2011 - 3:33am
Mike
-
Sweden

Listen to Bob Chapman

The Illuminati Defined : Bob Chapman

The Illuminati Defined : Bob Chapman
First Appearance In 10 Years!! Bob Chapman At The Wealth Protection Conference 2011!! Pt 7
A prudent man foresees the difficulties ahead and prepares for them; the simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences. Proverbs 22:3
Tue, Jun 21, 2011 - 8:27pm
letey petey
-
NH

If you were to check your family tree.....

Laurich,

After doing extensive research on my family tree, I have found that I am descended from a number of Royal European families. I would hazard a guess that most of us hailing from Europe could ultimately say the same (think intermarriage + exponential math).

As to the existence of a conspiracy to control the world: sure, its probably true. We just have to keep throwin the spanners.

Tue, Jun 21, 2011 - 8:50pm
Know More

A few quotes by "conspiracy nut jobs"

"They Warned Us! Maybe Now You Will Listen"

Video unavailable

Best one: 

George Washington, 1798

"It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am."

Thu, Jun 23, 2011 - 12:48am (Reply to #3)
Laurichmusic
-
CA

Good point Petey

Good point Petey. I was actually thinking the same thing. If we all descended from the first man then we are all related but it just seems kind of creepy. It really has made me re-think everything I have believed about US history; from George Washington to the dollar bill to JFK to 911.

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Doc and TF Partnership Advertisement

Recent Comments

by Ozymandias, 25 min 56 sec ago
by lakedweller2, 27 min 34 sec ago
by matt_, 37 min 38 sec ago
by AGXIIK, 54 min 15 sec ago
APPs ...
by Mickey, 1 hour 25 min ago