Last post
Wed, Jun 15, 2011 - 9:28pm uptofreedom
silverbleve
-
Chico, CA

me too

uptofreedom wrote:

DailyPaul > Zerohedge > TFMetalsReport

Sums it up for me too. Now with the Ron Paul / politics thread, i feel like we have come full circle!

Wed, Jun 15, 2011 - 11:01pm
Aronnax
-
Tuvalu

Anyone here remember the blogspot version of ZH?

https://zerohedge.blogspot.com/ --> ZH --> Turd. The comments from the MITYH (Man in the Yellow Hat) were eerily correct, to the dime/nickel in silver price outcomes -- could not but follow him once he took the leap to start his blog. ZH turned me on to PMs (alas I dithered too long and only started stacking last year), Turd gave the tools and confidence to a) really stack in earnest, and b) trade to be able to stack more. Still working on that second bit, but am still ahead overall, learned a lot AND have a decent stack.

BTW - I was intrigued by ZH servers moving offshore to avoid shutdown (due mostly to IP issues in the early days, I imagine), and the current buzz about the incipient 'internet clampdown', courtesy of the current iteration of the neverending war. I realize it would be a large cost and logistical nightmare, but makes me think a server in Zug, Switzerland or Sweden or Iceland may be just the ticket. The trick, of course, is not knowing how much time we have, but the current trajectory of Stateside events makes this a not impossible consideration.

Just for fun, some additional ideas on the topic:

https://realsimphony.blogspot.com/2011/04/zero-egg-hunt.html

Wed, Jun 15, 2011 - 11:11pm
sir
-
Australia

I think it was from a google

I think it was from a google search of silver blogs. I've been an everyday reader of the blog for most of this year.

I love this site as I can comment on things more that I am not an expert on!

Thu, Jun 16, 2011 - 2:23am
LVStrapped
-
Everytown

ZH

I was reading over at ZH and heard of the great Turd. I lurked for a very long time and finally decided to post on the new site. I would follow that man into battle as long as he wears a big yellow hat lol.

"Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore."
Thu, Jun 16, 2011 - 7:16pm
Wallyworld
-
CT

I found Turd here...

Thu, Jun 16, 2011 - 7:27pm
speconomist
-
Spain

I saw a comment from the Turd

I saw a comment from the Turd himself at ZH where he was providing great information and a link to a post of his blog, all that while excusing himself for the spam, hehe, have never seen spam of such quality!!

Mike MALOney hater. Gingers DON'T have souls!
Thu, Jun 16, 2011 - 9:52pm
Seacap81
-
Folsom, LA

First found Turd on Zerohedge

First found Turd on Zerohedge and then followed him to his blog but only lurked there.

His postings at Zerohedge were very informative and I would actually scroll to look for his comments in the threads after a while. If there was a way to "hat tip" Turd on Zerohedge I would have done so.

Thu, Jun 16, 2011 - 11:32pm
ReachWest
-
XX

Uncovered a Turd on Zerohedge

Found the Turd over on Zerohedge - his name really stuck in my head as did his insightful comments - was happy to watch his Blog grow and and am now a regular (and registered) turdite. (if that's the correct technical term.)

Fri, Jun 17, 2011 - 2:50pm
Laurichmusic
-
CA

Best poster on ZH

I found Turd on Zerohedge last year. I noticed that his posts were the best on there, so I would scroll the Silver blogs and look for his name. Then he announced that he was starting his own blog. Ive been a lurker since day 1 and his blog is the the first thing I ready after my Bible everyday.

randomness