56 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wed, Dec 7, 2011 - 4:57am T
Jdawg
-
Mesquite, TX

HL On The Move

Might fight some stubborn resistance, but HL will plow right through $8 real soon.

Surviving and Thriving Like A Junk Yard Dog. If you back a junk yard dog in a corner, he knows only one thing to do - COME OUT FIGHTING
Thu, Dec 8, 2011 - 2:31am
T

another bag of stale donuts

ok, well i'll take a bet on that one. you say hecla will plow thru 8 real soon..... and i suppose it could... but i'll bet it will stall and reverse around 7 and far from 8, at 7, it will reverse back down to retest the 6 area and fill the gap below 6 ... first. before it sees 8.

Wed, Dec 14, 2011 - 12:52pm
T

I won another bag a stale donuts

Heck....It fell to the gap and overshot it,bounced at 5.54 and now sits in the gap .

IF this one stock chart Could be a true barometer for the whole miner sector....AND the uptrend remains intact,vis.wave structure it would signal HERE...that a big reversal and upswing should commence here.....This is the place where a pullback from the last wave top would hold support. so Now is the time and here is the place for the rally back to recover the uptrend ....That would be the uptrend 'established' by the october 4 bottom.

What the heck....WTF..... technical analysis is so much fun....even when it screws you sometimes.

Where do we go from here now ???????????

If Hecla fails at 5.90-6 and drops ,it could bottom at 5.22 area and a wave 5 completion,still holding an uptrend wave structure....But a triangle formation that could jigger sideways between 6.30 and 5.60 thru 2011 and then drop down in January to the 5 area all over again. a Muddle within a Range zone.

Wed, Jan 11, 2012 - 12:50pm
yabyum
-
slc, UT

Hecla beat down

One of my favorite is getting a beat down today, looks like they are closing the Lucky Friday shaft for a year foe some much needed work.

Wed, Jan 11, 2012 - 4:00pm yabyum
Smiddywesson
-
Gulfport, MS

HL

yabyum wrote:

One of my favorite is getting a beat down today, looks like they are closing the Lucky Friday shaft for a year foe some much needed work.

I bought my first mining shares today, Helca. I think the market overreacted to the news and I think there's no way the shaft will be closed for a whole year. I can't imagine it would take a year to clear the shaft, and the pressure to reopen the mine has to be tremendous. I doubt TPTB want that silver supply closed off. We'll see.

Wed, Jan 11, 2012 - 8:26pm Smiddywesson
TheGoodDoctor
-
WI

Yeah God forbid there be a

Yeah God forbid there be a silver shortage. Hmmmm I wonder if anyone else might be taking Sprott's advice. Like Endeavour this week.

“Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.” Norm Franz
Tue, Jan 31, 2012 - 1:38pm
Jdawg
-
Mesquite, TX

Helca - A Hidden Gem

The time will come (18 months max) that many will wish that they had brought HL in January 2012.

Surviving and Thriving Like A Junk Yard Dog. If you back a junk yard dog in a corner, he knows only one thing to do - COME OUT FIGHTING
Wed, Feb 1, 2012 - 9:08pm Jdawg
TheGoodDoctor
-
WI

Amen. No powder for me.

Amen. No powder for me. *sigh*

“Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.” Norm Franz
Thu, Feb 9, 2012 - 11:08am Smiddywesson
Jdawg
-
Mesquite, TX

Can't Go Wrong with Helca

Wake up a year from now and see the price of HL at $20 plus dollars

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 - 11:52am
mack
-
vancouver island, BC
Canada

geting the shaft

I like it.

I was born with nothing and still have most of it.

ps. Newbe here!

I must be there since I am not all here.
Tue, Feb 21, 2012 - 9:48am
Jdawg
-
Mesquite, TX

HL Release Earning - Up 4% at Opening

If you think HL is steal at $5 what will you think when it a steal at $10

Tue, Feb 21, 2012 - 12:17pm
Jdawg
-
Mesquite, TX

Helca Up 12% Plus

Ride baby ride. You can do it baby, ride

Tue, May 8, 2012 - 4:13pm
Jdawg
-
Mesquite, TX

Nice Day For Helca

Corrected earning report = $$$$$

Fri, May 25, 2012 - 12:12am
Jdawg
-
Mesquite, TX

Helca Get Ready for A Move

The Lucky Mine will be reopen before the end of the year.

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 - 10:57pm
Jdawg
-
Mesquite, TX

Helca Mining has theHigest Future Earning Growth

Title: Hecla Mining has the Highest Future Earnings Growth in the Precious Metals & Minerals Industry.

Article: Below are the three companies in the Precious Metals & Minerals industry with the highest future earnings growth. The growth of earnings per share (next fiscal year estimated vs. current fiscal year estimated) is important to gauge future profitability and relative value. Higher EPS growth generally justifies higher earnings multiples.Hecla Mining ranks highest with a future earnings growth of 91.4%. Stillwater Mining is next with a future earnings growth of 80.0%. First Majestic Silver ranks third highest with a future earnings growth of 73.8%.

Coeur d'Alene Mines follows with a future earnings growth of 51.8%, and Silver Standard Resources rounds out the top five with a future earnings growth of 27.8%.

randomness