XX

Is Gold in Fort Knox Real? Ron Paul Wants to Know

Edited by: Shill on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:07am
Tue, Jun 14, 2011 - 11:28pm
Captain Hank Murphy
-
AR

Wow, the derp is strong in

Wow, the derp is strong in the article's comments. I know the internet is no measuring stick of the intelligence of the masses but damn..

Wed, Jun 15, 2011 - 2:33am
duckwomanloulou
-
UK

I was looking for this last

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oydKM5GbGng

I was looking for this last night to share on here but there is a moment in this when the Fed lawyer says that the Federal Reserve own no gold only gold certificates.

Sorry don't have time to find the exact moment - 2 children & breakfast time here in the UK!

Lou

Offered in the spirit of Parkinson's laws: The more amiability and espirit de corps amongst members of a policy-making in-group, the greater the danger that independent critical thinking will be replaced by groupthink, which is likely to result in irrational and dehumanizing actions directed towards out-groups (I. Janis, 1972)
Wed, Jun 15, 2011 - 3:57am
duckwomanloulou
-
UK

Kid's off to school so had

Kid's off to school so had the time to find it

https://goldnews.com/2011/06/02/fed-lawyer-alvarez-the-federal-reserve-does-not-own-any-gold-at-all/

This first video link in this piece goes to the 6 min segment of the hearing where Fed lawyer drops the bomb.

I thought this was BIG news but don't seem to have seen much reaction to it.

Lou

Offered in the spirit of Parkinson's laws: The more amiability and espirit de corps amongst members of a policy-making in-group, the greater the danger that independent critical thinking will be replaced by groupthink, which is likely to result in irrational and dehumanizing actions directed towards out-groups (I. Janis, 1972)

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Buying Gold

Recent Comments

randomness