Welcome to the updated TF Metals Report! We hope you enjoy the new experience.

We've changed payment processors, so any existing renewals will need to be re-subscribed after expiration. You will receive an email when this happens. If you have any questions, send a message through the Contact page.

ECONOMICS 101 -- LEARN HOW MONEY WORKS, AND WHO 'OWNS' YOU...

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Tue, Jun 14, 2011 - 8:46pm
AstroTurd

ECONOMICS 101 -- LEARN HOW MONEY WORKS, AND WHO 'OWNS' YOU...

This is an excellent 30-minute cartoon about money, how it works, how gold versus paper IOU's began, loans, etc., going all the way back to man's early days of commerce and exchange.

But most of all, you will learn the true and accurate story of the Federal Reserve... it's beginnings, attendees such as JP Morgan, their secret meetings, the US Presidents who opposed them (both suffering assassination attempts, with one succeeding), and their utter lust for total control of lands and people through the control of currency.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPWH5TlbloU

Edited by: AstroTurd on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:07am
Tue, Jun 14, 2011 - 9:49pm
esib100oz

A great short animated film

A great short animated film that I can share with even the dumbest of my friends, seriously.

Andrew Jackson vs the den of vipers was my fav part

staxer

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Doc and TF Partnership Advertisement

Recent Comments

by canary, 12 min 55 sec ago
by Blackwatersailor, 24 min 25 sec ago
by Turd Ferguson, 26 min 10 sec ago
by Lemming, 29 min 4 sec ago
by Turd Ferguson, 33 min 20 sec ago