cftc-watchdog-flunks-review-cited-sloppy-procedures

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
lochsa
lochsa's picture
Hat Tips: 272
cftc-watchdog-flunks-review-cited-sloppy-procedures

Not  AAA    http://www.iwatchnews.org/2011/06/17/4924/cftc-watchdog-flunks-review-cited-sloppy-procedures

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 05:07
DigMyEarth
DigMyEarth's picture
re: CFTC Flunk

hmmm...interesting article, Lochsa. 

Quite a vicious circle--

CFTC can't regulate properly (partially because they are poorly funded).  Therefore, we should decrease their funding.  That should help.  For crissakes, they are expected to up their regulatory role AND do it with a 15% budget cut, when they can't even handle the role they have now?  TPTB obviously do not want the CFTC to be able to oversee SH&%.   Look at the Brooksley Born "warning" and see how much historical respect and backing congress and the bankers have for the CFTC.

lochsa
lochsa's picture
just unfund justice

I have little faith in the  CFTC  but I do not think that this is not going to help.

lochsa
lochsa's picture
CFTC flunk

I'm with ya Dig   no voice of reason   allowed   

DigMyEarth
DigMyEarth's picture
good ole boys

Thank god we got rid of those guys, eh? We surely got rid of them didn't we?  Guess not. Oh, well.  Go free markets!  Go!  I wish the same lassez-faire attitude made their way to CME margin increases in the silver market...

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "cftc-watchdog-flunks-review-cited-sloppy-procedures"