Can Silver Break Through $36.50 Tonight?

59 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wed, Jun 15, 2011 - 1:19am
SilverStallone

Rules I Follow (helpful hints for new traders)

1. Never step to the plate swinging for home runs; base hits always win the game.

2. When facing a “JUDGE” he will always assume you know the law. The same applies to trading (90% rule / 10% gut).

3. Always, ALWAYS (can’t stress this enough) play on the house’s money!!!

4. ‘Fear’ and ‘Greed’ should NEVER be a part of your trading.

5. Read, Read, and Read some more.

6. Never follow a broker’s advice; if you do you’ll understand why they are called “BROKE(rs)”.

7. Charts never lie!!!

8. All markets move up and move down TWICE A DAY - study this trend!

9. Never apologize for mistakes (remember the “JUDGE”).

10. Protect your positions with ‘stops’ before leaving town.

If anyone has other helpful rules please post.

Thoughts for silver… 6/15/11 - Gap open, close up. 6/16/11 - weak open, possible gap not much volume, could be a nice set-up for short position. 6/17/11 - correction to 34 level. Remember the “JUDGE”!

Love your stuff Turd. Keep up the GREAT work!

Wed, Jun 15, 2011 - 3:23am
NCOT
-
London
UK

it didnt last very long..!

it didnt last very long..!

Any information written above is purely for entertainment purposes only. I will not be held responsible for my own comments as I'm slightly mentally unhinged. As most people quote a movie in their signature here's one: "Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" . Don't be the fool that follows me!
Wed, Jun 15, 2011 - 3:32am
Tesla

Reposting FUBM request

Thanks NCOT... big house with lots of rooms - got lost for a minute!

Blythe needs to quit trying to ruin my good mood so whoever FUBM please do a real good job !

Wed, Jun 15, 2011 - 3:39am (Reply to #44)
NCOT
-
London
UK

I know... the family's gotten

I know... the family's gotten a lot bigger too... never realised there were so many people following the Turd...

Any information written above is purely for entertainment purposes only. I will not be held responsible for my own comments as I'm slightly mentally unhinged. As most people quote a movie in their signature here's one: "Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" . Don't be the fool that follows me!
Wed, Jun 15, 2011 - 3:46am
Tesla

Turd is HUGE

I was kinda blown away too... A whole lot of followers - maybe we'll get some idea from a future post from the Turd regarding membership count? I gotta feel sorry for the web developers, all the little kinks being griped about and almost no one is using the word please. Bummer to work your b off and do an AWESOME JOB but all anyone sees if the little stuff!

Wed, Jun 15, 2011 - 6:17am (Reply to #46)
RuNuts

Re: Turd is HUGE

Tesla wrote:

I was kinda blown away too... A whole lot of followers - maybe we'll get some idea from a future post from the Turd regarding membership count? I gotta feel sorry for the web developers, all the little kinks being griped about and almost no one is using the word please. Bummer to work your b off and do an AWESOME JOB but all anyone sees if the little stuff!

+1 and a tip of the hat

Wed, Jun 15, 2011 - 7:51am
theworldhaschanged
-
Eastern Shore, MD

Option Expiration for Metals:

Thu, Jun 16, 2011 - 9:31am
Goofy
-
XX

Silver breaking through 36 soon ?

Silver tested support around 35,25 four times last 24 hours and is just breaking out of an inverse head and shoulder pattern !

Mabye we got to test 36 this afternoon:))

NB 15min silver usd chart

Thu, Jun 16, 2011 - 11:09am
Goofy
-
XX

Fucking bandits blow my stops

Fucking bandits blow my stops again while i was away for halve an hour hehehe this is hilarious to funny:)))

Thu, Jun 16, 2011 - 5:47pm
Goofy
-
XX

So where will you go silver

trendline from mai top and january low meet soon....

nb! 8hour chart

Thu, Jun 16, 2011 - 6:00pm
goldenbear
-
Chattanooga, TN

Amid all the risk off trades

Amid all the risk off trades over the whole complex, I am impressed with Ag's performance. It is to be somewhat expected in Au, but silver is surprising me a bit. I am sure that many have anticipated the hit on the markets globally leading up to the end of June... no real surprise.

So with Ag & Au both holding up fairly well, I am expecting a move higher as the week closes. The fundamentals are unchanged, and it seems to me that people are finally waking up to holding PM's in a paper wealth crisis.

Just my .02

"An error does not become a mistake, until you refuse to correct it."
Tue, Jun 21, 2011 - 12:52pm (Reply to #52)
Goofy
-
XX

hmmm yes sort of out of jail silver....

NB 8hour chart botttom january top mai trendlines

Tue, Jun 21, 2011 - 1:00pm (Reply to #53)
Captain Silver
-
East Jesus, FL

Daily formation in play

I think the daily charts posted by Turd indicate some additional consolidation prior to a big move up. Problem is that the pendant on the daily for silver could go either way, lining up a perfect opportunity for the EE to push down hard with effect before the end of the month. Proceeding with caution, but I did go pick up some more eagles yesterday morning.

Our monetary system has been hijacked by morons! Abandon ship!!!!
Tue, Jun 21, 2011 - 1:13pm (Reply to #54)
Goofy
-
XX

Yes man, caution implemented...physical is priority one..

Turd used the whiteout on april/may top i remember now:)) But i still think its close to go up..

Tue, Jun 21, 2011 - 1:34pm (Reply to #55)
Dr G

TA

Goofy wrote:

Turd used the whiteout on april/may top i remember now:)) But i still think its close to go up..

If you believe the May drop was caused by manipulation, then you have to use whiteout when doing technical analysis. It wouldn't make sense any other way.

You can't apply proper TA to a chart full of manipulated data. It doesn't work.

Tue, Jun 21, 2011 - 1:46pm (Reply to #56)
Goofy
-
XX

Good point!

I will follow the results of different approaches close;)

Tue, Jul 19, 2011 - 1:56pm (Reply to #19)
Bstone
-
BONNER SPRINGS, KS

Wrong but....so easy to predict!

Bstone wrote:

Gold told Silver.........funny how Silver 3 day Chart looks much like Gold. Other than a couple tiny dips here and there they are similar. People are not ready to give up on Gold or Silver but they are ready to give up on the market as a whole until some signs of steadiness are shown.

This is just my two cents but I believe anyone with a June 18 call on Silver is more than likely going to lose, especially me having a couple 35 and 36 calls, but I just bought a 34 call yesterday when we saw a near bottom and I believe that we will see Silver hit 38.50 - 39 at highest by July 1, the reason I say this is because of the Economy as a whole and U.S. debt payments by Aug. 2nd could rally Gold and Silver one last time, I think all this takes place towards end of this month no different than Turd explained a while back. If I am wrong........I'm wrong, but I feel very confident we will hit at least 39 by July 1.

When I posted this I thought for sure the first week of July would be the rally point for SLV hitting 39, although it took a couple more weeks for people to wake up it is almost fun for me to be correct for at least once in my life, haha.

This economy is so messed up and although I am not some smart stock guy I do have enough common sense to see a picture being painted. That picture is SLV and GLD being the best thing since sliced bread. I think SLV hitting 48 is a low as I can only imagine it hitting 55-58 and maybe even 60 if the government keeps doing what they are. You heard it here first........I predict SLV to hit $55-58 by September latest. Lets hope I am right and good luck.

"Wild Bill"
Tue, Jul 19, 2011 - 4:48pm (Reply to #58)
madcow

Bstone wrote:I think SLV

Bstone wrote:
I think SLV hitting 48 is a low as I can only imagine it hitting 55-58 and maybe even 60 if the government keeps doing what they are. You heard it here first........I predict SLV to hit $55-58 by September latest. Lets hope I am right and good luck.

i hope you are too! i was pissed i got a bunch of slv today at 39 (yeah i know i shoulda done it at 32, stupid waiting for a correction too long :( ) and i look at it now, BAM down a bone after Obama talks. Shoulda waited :p

randomness