26 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sat, Sep 3, 2011 - 2:36pm
mgb
-
Gulf Islands,
Canada

Bali bullion

I am spending a part of the year on Bali and I buy 10 gram gold bars.

As the local market is pure jewellery is there anybody on the blog that can tell me a place to go to buy silver or gold bullion so I can have a comparison.

The only silver I have bought has been jewellery as I have never found a dealer for it,Bali being totally gold centric.

TIA

Fri, Oct 7, 2011 - 3:42am
iain
-
Hong Kong
Hong Kong S.A.R., China

BOC silver maples

Silver maples in BOC is news to me... i actually enquired there a couple of years ago when i first started buying silver and at the time they didn't stock it at all - only a variety of gold coins and i think some small bars. So far i've bought my silver at Lee Cheong Gold dealers in sheung wan (near the gold and silver exchange) and my gold at the hang seng central branch. both have very close to spot rates and both are very reputable. i wouldn't try selling the silver bars from lee cheong outside of HK but i don't plan on taking them out the country anyway, and they guarantee buyback. Kitco is way to pricey; there are much better offers to be found.

Fri, Oct 7, 2011 - 3:42am
iain
-
Hong Kong
Hong Kong S.A.R., China

BOC silver maples

Silver maples in BOC is news to me... i actually enquired there a couple of years ago when i first started buying silver and at the time they didn't stock it at all - only a variety of gold coins and i think some small bars. So far i've bought my silver at Lee Cheong Gold dealers in sheung wan (near the gold and silver exchange) and my gold at the hang seng central branch. both have very close to spot rates and both are very reputable. i wouldn't try selling the silver bars from lee cheong outside of HK but i don't plan on taking them out the country anyway, and they guarantee buyback. Kitco is way to pricey; there are much better offers to be found.

Thu, Dec 22, 2011 - 8:27pm
chinaussiedoll
-
Victoria
Australia

Kookaburras

Went into Kitco hoping to place an order for a few 2012 silver Kookaburras only to be told that their order for The Perth Mint has been fouled up. They wanted to double last year's order but instead were allocated zero! They said Perth mint has sold out altogether. They are still hoping for some koalas in February. Hang Seng bank headquarters currently has nice shiny rolls of 2012 gold kangaroos if anyone is interested at only 50hkd over spot - cheapest buy in Hk. Buy yourself a nice shiny Christmas present!

Sun, Jan 8, 2012 - 1:31am
enusuancy
-
Estepona

thank you

Wonderful Your site is very helpful... Thanks...