Wed, Jun 15, 2011 - 3:34am
Avino is curently my topp pick among the junior silver miners. Here is why:
- Former producer.
- Comercial production 1 month away?
- All infrastructure in place.
- No debt.
- No hedging.
- Potential for lots of new mineral targets on property (drilling on going).
- Tailings with about 10Moz of Ag
- Cash of about 10M in bank
- Sprott holds about 29%
- Valuation of ~ $65M FD
- Only 26M shares outstanding
This is a very under the radar junior despite the fact that they are ramping up production around the corner. Does anyone on this board own it? Would be nice to get some discussions going.
For the record I hold a position in ASM.
Edited by: RRJJ on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:10am