Sell all on monday, buy back when price has dropped even more?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sun, Mar 1, 2020 - 4:17am
kanda_investing

Sell all on monday, buy back when price has dropped even more?

Anybody else thinking of doing this? I mean I think now is the last moment to sell. Either stay in or drop out. Or maybe sell a portion as a hedge? It all depends on if all the weak hands sold out of the miners already. Please give me your thoughts, i am starved for information.

Thank you / Kanda

Mon, Mar 2, 2020 - 7:45am
kanda_investing

Update.

I will be holding. It seems like what the pros will be doing.

Sat, Mar 21, 2020 - 3:04pm
HappyNow
-
Canada

Look back and see if your gut

Look back and see if your gut was better than the pros. This is in no way a jab, I don't know what you hold and how it turned out. Some people develop the knack of trading and one important step is knowing who to trust, who to follow. Sometimes it's nobody but your self.

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Mon, Mar 30, 2020 - 9:03am
GeraldLGiannini

I think it should be a great

I think it should be a great idea. As you can see, because of the COVID-19 everywhere, the price is dropping. As for me, you should sell it. I think it is better to ask for advice when you need it. For example, I needed help with my task, and my teacher recommended me to check this website https://assignment-help-au.com/25-creative-ways.html, where I have found 25 creative ways to present my assignment to the teacher.

Thu, Apr 2, 2020 - 8:49pm
prana
-
Singapore

Junior Mining Shares

Kanda, its one month later. What's your plan? I had been holding through a big loss :-) but I don't want my assets to evaporate totally. I think I may have to sell out

randomness