Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)

155 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sat, Mar 21, 2020 - 1:03pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Not here to mislead anyone.

Snopes is a very questionable site by my standards and has been for a long time.

Of course the author will be considered questionable by the MSM, Snopes, Wiki and other agenda driven resources, that is their job to censor and discredit resources that do not adhere to their agenda.

No offense taken, just appears we have differing views.

This forum is under the 'Stackers and Preppers' button so alternative views should be expected.

Sat, Mar 21, 2020 - 9:37pm silverseeker
mackvorkian

Colloidal Silver is a very

Colloidal Silver is a very important weapon in the personal protection arsenal.

See my article on another subject.

A Vit D hammer can stop a virus. Check it out! Effective and cheap and safe.

Oil of Oregano kills viruses. Effective, safe and cheap.

Curcumin. Effective, safe and cheap.

Iodine. Absolutely necessary. Breathtaking in its capabilities. Safe, effecive and cheap.

Vit C. via Myers cocktail. Very effective. Not cheap. Also, take as much Vit C as you can get in you.

The things that I am mentioning here are very important. Do your due diligence. There is lots of info on the internet in regards to each thing that I have mentioned. They may be new to you but they are well known to naturopathic doctors.

Sat, Mar 21, 2020 - 11:51pm mackvorkian
mackvorkian

Corona Virus Remedies

Sun, Mar 29, 2020 - 9:58pm
ag1969

Start your Hair Dryers!

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/videos/coronavirus_09_01.webm

CAUTION:

The experimental procedure presented in this video is NOT a cure for coronavirus!

It has not yet been tested or endorsed by any health authority. It should be ONLY be considered as one more layer of potential prevention IN ADDITION TO ALL OTHER PRECAUTIONS recommended by the CDC, WHO, or other health authorities - including hand washing, social distancing, coughing and sneezing into a sleeve, avoiding contact with others who display symptoms, getting tested for COVID-19 if fever and other respiratory symptoms develop, and seeking immediate medical advice if tested positive for COVID-19, or if symptoms persist or worsen.

NOTE:

Once the virus has migrated to the lungs, which may occur in up to 20% of patients within one to two weeks, the virus is too far from the external heat source to be substantially impacted by this procedure.

Benefits are likely to be highest when used for prevention and early treatment.

THIS VIDEO CONTAINS NO MEDICAL ADVICE - ITS CONTENTS SHOULD BE REGARDED AS EDUCATIONAL INFORMATION ONLY.

After viewing this video, if you elect to experiment with this procedure yourself, remember that you alone control the conditions for such a test and accept all responsibility for the outcome.

To help ensure your personal health and safety, it is important follow all procedures exactly as presented, using only the suggested heat sources. (Steam is NOT one of them).

DO NOT use excessive levels of heat that cause ANY level of discomfort.

DO NOT use older (pre-1990) external heat devices that are not equipped with a 2-button, Ground-Fault Interrupt Circuit on the wall plug - designed to prevent electric shock.

Spray with distilled or previously-boiled water at room temperature whenever possible.

Follow ALL manufacturer-recommended precautions for equipment use.

For sauna use, you may wish to begin with only 3 to 5-minute sessions and increase gradually, if needed.

Avoid sauna use entirely, if you are consuming alcohol, or have a fever or high blood pressure. And, consult your doctor before using a sauna, if you are being treated for any medical condition, currently taking prescription medications, or require any type of personal medical advice.

Safety first...!

ALL COPIES AND RE-DISTRIBUTIONS OF THIS VIDEO MUST ALSO INCLUDE ALL THE ABOVE CAUTIONS AND PRECAUTIONS.

Mon, Mar 30, 2020 - 4:40am sierra skier
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

the start of it

Jimstone is reporting the same. Timeline:

Closing of Ft Detrick August

Vape deaths USA September

World military games in WUHAN late October (<--added by me)

Wuhan first case November

etc etc.

How it ends: chloroquine + zinc

Notabley France had it's entire stock of chloroquine stolen announced in March. Very well read thieves?

No doubt this " crisis" is being used by Govts worldwide for various agendas.

NZ in lockdown. Motorway signs say "Essential traffic only". and then "Be kind, be safe"

I Love NZ :-)

So be kind & be safe out there peeps.

Mon, Mar 30, 2020 - 5:06am
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

also G&S prices NZ

Gold 1 oz now ~$3000.00 Silver 1 oz now ~$40.00 @FIX - Hope you have started a secondary business selling colloidal silver if the Fixit business has dropped.
Mon, Mar 30, 2020 - 2:01pm
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

Something fishy...

Checkpoints at state borders....

Gun sales banned.....

Norad getting used....

Increase in quarantine use...

Enough distractions and fear pumped out hourly to shrivel a grown man's nuts. What is really going on ?

What a great time to be alive.

I miss my old dog.

Mon, Mar 30, 2020 - 8:37pm
silver66

good German Dr asking good questions

Professor Doctor Sucharit Bhakdi Challenges the Coronavirus Crisis (English Audio)

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Wed, Apr 1, 2020 - 10:12am
ag1969

Hmmmmmm

Hi Ag66, it is good to see you. My well wishes that the 66 family is thriving.

A Breakdown on Current Testing Procedures
Wed, Apr 1, 2020 - 3:07pm ag1969
waxybilldupp
-
Flyover land

Hmmmmmm indeed ....

Now, what the heck do I do with that information?

Use more vitamin C?

Confusion overload here!

Wax off

Wed, Apr 1, 2020 - 5:01pm 11IMIX
Green Lantern

11IMIX wrote:

11IMIX wrote:

Checkpoints at state borders....

Gun sales banned.....

Norad getting used....

Increase in quarantine use...

Enough distractions and fear pumped out hourly to shrivel a grown man's nuts. What is really going on ?

What a great time to be alive.

It's really simple. This is the fastest roll-up of power in history.

You thought post 9-11 controls were bad? You ain't seen nothing yet. Coming to a theater near you.

This is a good time to pull out your old polaroids and put a list together for your grand children of the good ole days. The way things used to be.

I remember when a carton of milk was a nickle....will be replaced with I remember when we all didn't have Bill Gates chips, wrist bands to show that you've been tested and you're allowed to enter society.

You thought fiat money was bad? Ha ha ha wait till you see what's next.

BTW, you forgot the global move to confiscate gold. Right now Europe and Russia.

My theory is they are squeezing the garden house and putting a forced stop to demand. And now they will turn to USA to buy their gold, if they can get it.

Forcibly cutting demand will probably have consequences later for the shorts when that pent up demand gets released. It should be like a fire house. But near term....scary prices possible.

How's everyone's immune system?

I was going to post places to get your wholesale fresh herbs but I keep getting emails. They are sold out of supplies or closed due to back log.

Barks, roots, twigs....The New Gold standard.

The big question, if it is a power grab, and we are seeing new governments suddenly popping up, what's Trump's role? Is he playing the game? Has he made a deal? Does someone have a gun to his head and he is being told what to say (because the NUMBERS are bullshit)

Because if I was Chief and Commander of the US military, I'd know who and where to conduct very targeted military strikes to put a kabash to this whole charade.

Anybody notice all the vatican bankers, I mean priests are dying? Looks like a new underground international clearing system is being created.

Wed, Apr 1, 2020 - 8:56pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Ya think some of those 160

Ya think some of those 160,000 sealed indictments are getting serviced without going through the courts?

Vatican banksters (priests) are not the only one disappearing. The covid-19 is an easy cover up for those who vanish.

Thu, Apr 2, 2020 - 2:00am
Green Lantern

No indictments EVER. Trum-p

No indictments EVER. Trum-p has either been compromised by F-ar-ma a branch of the military complex or he made a deal. Fau-ci is a bad bad man. Et Tu Brutus? Trump has always been surrounded by conspirators. The list is long.

The rule of law is a thing of the past. This is the beginning go a 10-12 year cycle that ends, not so well.

Thu, Apr 2, 2020 - 10:51am
Green Lantern

This is the fastest roll-up

This is the fastest roll-up of power in history.

This has to be true because it would be impossible in the anals of written history to find a time in an ancient civilization that was able to pull a hijack on a global scale. Sure The British Empire, The Roman Empire, Greeks, Chinese all ruled a considerable chunk of the globe and maybe they are smaller fractals someplace, with some work, to find connections. But never did we have the level of connectively, technology and weaponry.

Unless you consider the many posts in DOTS and other forums long long ago that talked about the end of the bronze age and IMO the irrefutable evidence including archeology, and myth that there was a global network in trade that rivals the United States in metals too....especially copper.. Also Advanced weapons, maps, language and other advanced knowledge as well as a complete lack of compassion by the rulers of the day including forced euthanasia. This is documented in the literature. And all of this was put out to the point your brain might have said, how does this relate to my everyday life today. Right?

I was told to study it for reasons that wasn't clear to me other than it was very interesting. Gann thought it was important to mention in his writings too.

Thu, Apr 2, 2020 - 8:39pm Green Lantern
Noteriety

The Third Reich in Power

Eat Well, Drink Well, and maybe Hell is survivable.

Honestly, this is the most pitifully weak comment I have made on the eye-net in 2 years.

So bad in fact, I just deleted the bulk of it.

Back to silence.