Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)

172 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Wed, Feb 19, 2020 - 12:06pm
Clarkii Stomias

Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)

A forum to talk about the appropriate preparations, responses and measures that the people of Royal Turdistan are taking to manage the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak. Critical/actionable news is welcome here too.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/coronavirus#1

Wed, Feb 19, 2020 - 2:21pm
Clarkii Stomias

This Forum is a CV Resources Catalogue of Actionable Steps

that we can take to prepare for and combat coronavirus.

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/719880#comment-719880

Wed, Feb 19, 2020 - 2:24pm
Clarkii Stomias

CDC - Coronavirus Prevention & Treatment

Wed, Feb 19, 2020 - 4:55pm
Underdawg
-
IL

coronavirus

I know some here don't like Cliff High, but I just watched a video of Cliff with the Three Amigo's on youtube. This video was very informative on other effects of the virus(prepping,stocking up on your med's, masks and a whole lot more.)

Wed, Feb 19, 2020 - 5:10pm
Island Teal
-
Cayman Islands

Elderberry Syrup drink

Made from dry Elderberries. Use of Elderberries as an imune booster discussed

by Chris @PeakProsperity.

Here is the source we used for the DIY kit.

https://seattleelderberry.com

Wed, Feb 19, 2020 - 6:03pm

why I bought antihistamines

Got this note from AGXIIK. It's a post from a different website. Made sense to me as I've seen where the virus can cause a cytokine storm.

Wed, Feb 19, 2020 - 8:28pm
Blackwatersailor
-
sturgeon county,
Canada

Mr Martenson

Coronavirus Infections Outside Of China Are Growing Exponentially
Wed, Feb 19, 2020 - 9:20pm TF
IndoEagle
-
Jakarta
Indonesia

I recall reading sometime in

I recall reading sometime in the past that the cytokine storm played a major role in the Spanish Flu deaths of the last century.

LifeExtension sells a product called Cytokine Suppress. Made from mung beans and green tea extracts. They generally back up their products with published studies citing the benefits of the various ingredients. I have been taking this for several years (as a prophylactic) and have not died yet, so it must work. LOL Do your DD and see what you think.

Access to supplies here in Indonesia can be difficult to impossible, and I only have about 6 months supply of the cytokine suppress for 1 person. I am thinking of putting a few of those bottles into the emergency kit and at the first sign of infection for me, the wife or son, dosing them heavily with the supplement. Keeping it in reserve for when needed.

Likewise, I am having a helluva a time sourcing elderberry syrup. Have managed to procure only a few small bottles (at about 4-5X the cost in the US) and am keeping them for the moment of need as well. If I can find more, we will start taking it daily (as a general immune booster).

Vitamins I can get here (costly, but available) and to boost the immune system have upped the doses of C, D3 and zinc. Already taking very good multivitamins. Have also picked up a lot of azithromycin and amoxicillin to combat secondary bacterial infections. Luckily, we can get that over the counter here. Working on sourcing colloidal silver locally.

One other thing to consider. On a recent Chris Martenson broadcast, he was showing the Chinese decision tree for treatment and action with the virus. One thing I am worried about is being sick, and then agonizing over whether to interact with the local medical system or not (as my standard plan of bailing out to a hospital in Singapore will no doubt not be allowed by the Singapore gov). In the flow chart, it looks like a 93% blood oxygen level was a critical demarcation point for hospitalization/CAT scans etc. So I bought myself one of those finger O2 readers. Something for everyone to think about.

Anyway, I figure we all get exposed sooner or later. Just trying to boost the immune system as much as we can now hoping to minimize the impact when we come down with it. My grave concern is that the local medical system will undoubtedly collapse really fast when the outbreak takes hold. So we need to do everything we can to make sure that if/when we get it, we are in the 80% "mild symptoms" category. There is no way on earth it is not present and spreading in Indonesia. Once it really takes hold, it is going to get ugly here. In that vein, we have stocked up on food, water and cooking gas cylinders. If I am overreacting, I will have a good laugh at myself later.

I look forward to hearing what others are doing based on their research.

Good luck to us all.

Wed, Feb 19, 2020 - 10:36pm
allenb

children in body bags

Sorry i forgot about the new forum and just posted this on the podcast thread.

So just to let anyone know who may be interested.

I sent an e-mail this morning to Peak Prosperity with a link to the video showing people at a Chinese hospital putting children in body bags for the attention of Chris Martenson and asking him for his thoughts on that with reference to him taking the high risk to children off his list along with my thoughts on the cruise ship statistics not being a good representation of land based infection rates.

So far no reply.

I guess i will wait and see what his next video content is like before passing judgment. I am sure they get a lot of e-mails every day. Add to that i am not a paying subscriber so not sure how much attention my e-mail will get.

Thu, Feb 20, 2020 - 12:40am
J Siefert
-
near Basel
Switzerland

In My Opinion

The time has come to protect the world's populations by putting much stricter measures in place. These are:
- Stop ALL international air travel.
- Stop repatriating citizens from abroad.
- Isolate all nations at international borders.
- Stop all unnecessary air travel inside countries.
- Eventually also severely restrict long-distance car travel.

It is becoming clear that the world needs much clearer and decisive leadership from the WHO. They have proved to be indecisive, slow and protective of secondary interests such as trade, commerce and politics. Problem is politicians rely on the WHO for guidance.
Virtually all of the main-stream media have proven to be completely inadequate. (From US media I get the impression that the health of the nation is measured by the S&P and the Dow Jones.)

What can we do to improve things? One way is to voice our impatience with the authorities and bureaucrats on forums, in YouTube comments and on Twitter and other social media. For those who can to write letters to politicians, newspapers demanding tighter measures. Our displeasure needs go go viral.

Thu, Feb 20, 2020 - 12:58am
J Siefert
-
near Basel
Switzerland

Elderberries - What I do.

I'm in Switzerland and in autumn can pick untold quantities of elderberries out in the countryside (if I'm still alive then :-)). That said right now I have none so have bought this product from the US from Vitacost.com.

Eclectic Institute Elderberry Instant Immune Powder – 60 g at a cost of $21.45 per bottle. The powder is obtained by freeze drying.
I have started taking it recently so do not know how well it works, but the product looks to be good quality. The 60 g bottle provides 30 servings.
It can be made into a drink but I add it to yoghurt.

Thu, Feb 20, 2020 - 7:20am
Blackwatersailor
-
sturgeon county,
Canada

Easy peasy

When your CIA backed and are advanced the data years before anyone else.

https://www.ibtimes.sg/american-biotech-company-claims-it-developed-vacc...

Thu, Feb 20, 2020 - 6:56pm
Blackwatersailor
-
sturgeon county,
Canada

Mr Martenson

The Social Upheaval Caused By The Coronavirus Is A Symptom Of The 'Fourth Turning'
Thu, Feb 20, 2020 - 8:21pm
sierra skier
-
ID

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-02-19-covid-19-coronavirus-foun

So this virus contains inserts from 3 other serious virus's and is entirely human engineered. It is beginning to spread more rapidly outside of China. This could be the long awaited global pandemic, and it is intentionally made to be as efficient as possible.

CONFIRMED: CoVid-19 coronavirus found to contain unique “gain-of-function” property “for efficient spreading in the human population” … exact quote from science paper just published in Antiviral Research

Wednesday, February 19, 2020 by: Mike Adams
Tags: Alex Jones, biological warfare, bioweapons, China, coronavirus, epidemic, Frances Boyle, gain-of-function, genetically engineered, GMO, outbreak, pandemic, transmissivity, virology, virus, Wuhan

13KViews

(Natural News) We now have bombshell, smoking gun evidence that the CoVid-19 “Wuhan” coronavirus was specifically engineered as an offensive biological warfare weapon, designed to target to exterminate human beings.

A new study published in the peer-reviewed journal Antiviral Research (Vol. 16, April 2020) is entitled, “The spike glycoprotein of the new coronavirus 2019-nCoV contains a furin-like cleavage site absent in CoV of the same clade.”

It reveals that the CoVid-19 coronavirus contains unique features that allow it to function as a more efficient weapon system for human-to-human transmission, which helps explain why the virus has been impossible to contain (even under “quarantine” conditions, which have universally failed in China, Japan, Korea and elsewhere).

As the science authors of the paper explain in the full text, “This furin-like cleavage site… may provide a gain-of-function to the 2019-nCoV for efficient spreading in the human population.” (Emphasis added)

Further, the science paper finds that there is no known viral ancestry to the CoVid-19 coronavirus, meaning it did not evolve from nature. It was engineered, and the science paper authors also state that the virus contains elements from MERS, stating, “Before the emergence of the 2019-nCoV, this important feature was not observed in the lineage b of betacoronaviruses.”

The abstract and full PDF (paid) of the study are available through this link at ScienceDirect.com:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0166354220300528

The “smoking gun” aspects of this research were brought to light earlier today by Prof. Frances Boyle who appeared on the Alex Jones Show (2nd broadcast hour, Feb. 19th, 2020, InfoWars.com) to reveal his findings that confirm the Wuhan coronavirus was an engineered biological weapon.

Tomorrow we will publish the full transcript from that interview, containing stunning new details about the origin of the viral weapon. You can watch the full 47-minute segment here, via Brighteon.com. The full interview is also available on Banned.video.

Brighteon.com/b4e196ff-d85f-45c4-b4e0-8bc1bea6dc09

The following graphic from the published study shows some of the S-protein sequences found in the CoVid-19 “Wuhan” coronavirus which share a nearly identical pattern with MERS-CoV, but not with any previous ancestry of “lineage b” type coronavirus:

The new feature engineered into the Wuhan coronavirus has, “the potential to cleave specifically viral envelope glycoproteins, thereby enhancing viral fusion with host cell membranes,” conclude study authors.

This feature results in, “higher pathogenicity, pronounced neural symptoms and neurotropism in infected chickens,” according to the paper. That means, essentially, it kills more easily and causes nervous system damage while infecting nerve cells. Note that many of the human victims in China appear to suffer seizures and a total, almost instantaneous nervous system shutdown, literally collapsing in seconds.

Furthermore, this enhanced property of the virus results in, “a widening of the cell tropism of the virus,” meaning it allows the virus to live and thrive in a much wider variety of human cells, including respiratory system cells. This means the virus lives in both respiratory cells and nerve cells.

Interestingly, the study further confirms that “ACE2” receptors are the vector of opportunity for the virus to infect human beings, stating, “ACE2 is also the receptor of the newly emerged nCoV.”

Additionally, the study finds that another element of the CoVid-19 virus appears to have been assembled from the SARS coronavirus, further confirming Frances Boyle’s claim that the engineered weapon is a “chimera” of multiple strains of biological weapons, including SARS, MERS and HIV. From the study: “Notably, the IFPs of the 2019-nCoV and SARS-CoV are identical, displaying characteristics of viral fusion peptides (Fig. 2).”

Engineered to attack the human respiratory system, but there may be a defense… (you won’t like it)

The CoVid-19 coronavirus is specifically engineered to exploit the biology of the human respiratory system. Again, from the paper text:

Since furin is highly expressed in lungs, an enveloped virus that infects the respiratory tract may successfully exploit this convertase to activate its surface glycoprotein (Bassi et al., 2017; Mbikay et al., 1997). Before the emergence of the 2019-nCoV, this important feature was not observed in the lineage b of betacoronaviruses.

Finally, study authors explain that people who have already been exposed to other viral infections may have enhanced immunity against the coronavirus. From the study:

…it was recently shown that in an effort to limit viral infections, host cells that are infected by a number of viruses provoke an interferon response to inhibit the enzymatic activity of furin-like enzymes.

Although we caution that this supposition is just theory (so far), it may turn out that one way to boost defenses against the coronavirus could be to get infected with a weaker respiratory virus first. Stated another way, people who routinely interact with the public and are exposed to a wide variety of in-the-wild circulating viruses may be automatically building improved defenses by overcoming other viral infections first.

This finding has huge implications for individuals who take vaccines, given that vaccines expose the human body to weakened viral strains that often fail to provoke the full response of “in-the-wild” viruses such as seasonal influenza. Although the research did not focus on this point, it might also turn out that people who routinely take seasonal flu shots could theoretically demonstrate a weakened immune response against the coronavirus, while those who avoid flu shots and allow their own bodies to naturally fight the flu each year will show enhanced immunity against CoVid-19 coronavirus.

Or, arguably, it might work the other way around, where people who routinely take more vaccines and are exposed to a wider variety of weaker strains therefore have more capacity to produce an “interferon response.” It’s too early to tell, but it certainly seems to be the case that people who are rarely or never exposed to other viral pathogens may be far more vulnerable to this one.

Refer to the “Hygiene Hypothesis” for more ideas on the ramifications of this research.

There’s more research yet to come, and tomorrow we post the full transcript of the interview with Frances Boyle on the Alex Jones Show.

We are about to launch Pandemic.news as a hub for podcasts, videos, science article links and news links, so be sure to check out that site over the next couple of days as we ramp it up.

And yes, if you’re wondering how we managed to acquire Pandemic.news, we saw this coming years ago. None of what we’re seeing here today surprises us in the least. In fact, it’s going to get much, much worse, which is why we also publish Collapse.news … because that’s where this ends up sooner or later.

Thu, Feb 20, 2020 - 10:55pm IndoEagle
Clarkii Stomias

Dried Elderberries, Treatment & Syrup Recipe

My wife says a best bet is to just buy dried elderberries from Amazon and make an elderberry syrup. Scroll down on the link here to see the freeze dried elderberry packets. Hopefully they deliver to Indonesia/globally.
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=dried+elderberries&sprefix=dried+elder&am...

For those in the United States, I know that Natural Grocers (formerly Vitamin Cottage) carries them in the bulk section. As do most natural grocery stores. When this first broke a month ago my wife and I bought over 10 lbs! (We have a bunch of kids.)

And just to review, the studies we've read say that elderberries bond with the virus to mute its reproduction and keep the viral load down. The impact of elderberry is to both suppress the viral symptoms by half as well as shorten the duration of the illness by half.

One other thing Mrs Stomias (a BSN - nurse) is telling me is that she disagrees with Mr Martenson on one key treatment approach. Because of the latency of the coronavirus (with a two week to potentially month phase that is asymptotic yet contagious) you should start taking elderberry before you experience the flu like symptoms. So this means the moment you hear that the corona virus is in your immediate local community, you should start taking elderberry. FWIW, our family has gone ahead and started taking a daily dose of it. Mrs Stomias is again emphasizing that it is important to have it onboard/in your system before exposure.

Here is Mrs Stomias' Elderberry Syrup Recipe:

• 3 cups filtered/bottled water
  • 1 cup (0.25 lbs) dried elderberries
  • 1 cup honey/agave syrup/natural sweetener of choice
  • (optional) 1 1/2 teaspoons mulling spices [cinnamon, cloves & nutmeg]
  • (optional) 1 teaspoon/squirt of lemon juice

step 1: Simmer elderberries in water in covered pot for 30-60 mins. The longer you simmer, the more concentrated the syrup. (It's pretty pungent smelling so open a window or run the stove vent while you do.)

step 2: Strain berries and return liquid to pot

step 3: Bring liquid back to simmer. Add honey. (Mrs Stomias note: sometimes she uses only a third of the honey called for, as good honey is expensive and 1 cup makes an overly sweet syrup in her opinion . I'm a fan of more honey myself as without it, you really taste the funky earthiness of the elderberry.) Stir continuously until honey is fully incorporated. Add optional ingredients after honey is absorbed.

step 4: Refrigerate for up to one month.

Take one to two teaspoons per day. Upon onset of symptoms, take one teaspoon four times per day.

Fri, Feb 21, 2020 - 12:08am
Green Lantern

Wife Actively Escaping China

Shanghai Hotel Workers.

Homemade Hazmut Suit

Medicinals

Wild Medicinal Mushrooms combined with Immune Chinese herbs. Three day recipe.

(not pictured)

Yes, a bunch of other medicinals. WELL researched, peer reviewed studies available on all these things. Too much information.

If you either missed it or weren't paying attention. Search archives in Stacker and Preppers

Invasive Plants and Emerging Virus's. Emerging Virus's Stephen Buhner. (The protocols using plant medicine written in 2003 w/SARS) This is more important stack than your gold and silver for the next few years.

Internal use of essential oils. Search the same with Corona virus/SARS

Other relevants posts.

Solar Eclipses. Internet Search: Track of solar eclipsing for predicting events.

The 36 year cycle (help you understand why China)

11 and 13 year cycles in pandemics (might be others)

Are we two years early based on cycles?

Either way, I believe in the precautionary principle because there are no stop losses if things go the other direction and your analysis is off.

You'll have to be pro-active because there is nobody in the alternative media that talks about these things.

Ask yourself, is the current establishment either ignorning the dangers and doesn't have the will to stop a pandemic, or do they have information that you don't?

What did all the experts tell Trump a few weeks back. All the suits in that room briefing Trump on near and present danger. Is he ignoring the dangers? Or does he have more information than you?

There are so many moving pieces.

At a minimum, are you prepared to deal with a crisis. They always come when you least expect it.

Interesting to note at this time.

This is another virus written about in Buhners book on emerging virus's.

https://www.wmtw.com/article/lyme-disease-found-in-nearly-40-of-maine-de...

Did y'all hear about the bird/chicken virus found on chicken farms in China?

I have pictures being sent to me from Wuhan from my wife's friend who is a physician volunteering but that will have to wait until this all blows over and government not tracking my location.

Spoiler Alert. Predictions

I won't be the first white guy to get Corona Virus.

see Scott Adams on Corona Virus and white people. Rabbit hole. .

I've already been at the airport and there are white guys returning from China.

I'll check again tomorrow.

Current Medicinal.

They might dispose Xi

Screw authoritarian governments. Wife has already walked through land mines, police and extensive military presence. Total Martial Law.

But the big question, which I'll have the answer tomorrow, how do you eat through a mask??????

According to radar, the wife unit is officially out of China airspace over international airspace.

Fri, Feb 21, 2020 - 12:31am
Green Lantern

See entire threat on

See entire thread on humidifiers/humidy and viruses

Wrath Of Gnon

@wrathofgnon

Why is the moisture level of a room important? Viruses love dry air. This is one major reason influenza spreads in the winter when ambient air humidity drops below 35% for months at a time.

Fri, Feb 21, 2020 - 8:14am Clarkii Stomias
IndoEagle
-
Jakarta
Indonesia

Excellent advice Clarkii

Thanks for that report Clarkii. I thought about ordering Elderberry syrup from Amazon, but I have never once had a personal package get through customs here and am doubtful it would start now.

On the good news front, the wife has a friend who is returning from Thailand this weekend who found some elderberry effervescent tablets which look pretty good. We had her buy out what they had (100 single doses worth). With that in hand, am going to have the missus start with one a day as she has some pre-existing immune system issues and is most at risk I think. Get her on a daily regime asap. Might also have found a local source for additional syrup. Have to find out how much I can order on Monday, but with a bit of luck, will be enough for my son and I to start daily as well while still keeping a reserve to up the dosage big time should anyone get sick.

Fri, Feb 21, 2020 - 8:22am
IndoEagle
-
Jakarta
Indonesia

Singapore exposure

My colleague has a son who works in Singapore. 31 or 32 and a good kid.

He has been reporting that he has definitely noticed a slowdown in people out and about in the last couple of weeks. Not surprising.

Anyway, the point of this post is a bit more serious. This afternoon, someone working in his office was taken away by ambulance with suspected Corona infection. He had not had any real contact with her, but worrisome to say the least. Now Singapore probably has their act together as well as any country, so I will be curious to see their reaction and followup. Do they notify people potentially exposed? Disinfect the office area? Tell folks to self quarantine? Of course, the official reaction may rest on the test results. If negative, then maybe nothing is ever really said or done.

As I learn more about their approach, I will post in here.

Fri, Feb 21, 2020 - 4:17pm
Blackwatersailor
-
sturgeon county,
Canada

Autopsy

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Autopsy Report by Dr. Mike Hansen
Fri, Feb 21, 2020 - 11:13pm
Green Lantern

I'm beginning to believe

I'm beginning to believe there are agents pushing global pandemic fears similar to Ebola which if you were here know what happened. There have been numerous unsubstantiated reports that came out of the alternative media re: Corona.

WHO is nothing more than a marketing scheme and a global GoFundMe. They have failed at every opportunity, such as last year with the swine flu(s)

Despite the trials that international travelers have moving around China and the difficulty of getting out of China due to airline cancellations, China has basically put a wall around Wuhan and Hubei province to prevent the spread within the country. It's not pretty.

The plane that landed at JFK today, had no passengers that had been to Hubei province. It's likely that all the passengers, like my wife, were quarantined inside their residences for their entire stay and never even had the opportunity to be exposed to the virus. A greater likiliehood that you've been exposed to influenza in that time period.

There are numerous flights out of China into the US and other western countries, yet the body count is almost statistically insignificant.

I couldn't find any reports of airline personnel, pilots, flight attendants contacting the virus.

YES, there have been very unfortunate cases including the Japanese Cruise ship which had passengers from Hubei province.

As I said, there are cycles indicating all attention would be on China in 2020

If this was an intentional biological attack (and there are many different versions), did they fail miserably if they wanted a pandemic?

Despite, the horror and trauma of the people in Hubei and the hardship the rest of the country is experiencing including economic, I'm getting the feeling that the fears of a global pandemic have been over exaggerated.

A dangerous virus? yes Something that you should be prepared to handle? Sure. Your prep is not too different than a serious influenza which I prepare for every year.

But by now, there have been 1000's of passengers from China land in NY, and no wide spread break out. Or even a miner one. Plus the unseasonable warm weather in NY are not the conditions primed for a viral outbreak.

randomness