Be Careful What You Wish For

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
lilbromarky1
lilbromarky1's picture
Hat Tips: 2464
Be Careful What You Wish For

Because you just might get it all.

How much time do we spend waiting for the day that silver goes nutty to the upside?  We might forget the consequences that would be associated with such a move. Life altering events that may leave us wishing we could go back to "how it was" in 2011.  I notice so much of this daily blogging is about some event that's always just a few months out of reach, like a carrot dangling in front of a rabbit on a treadmill.  We wish wish wish for the future to come and in the meantime our lives are passing us by. 

Might be time for me to take a break from watching kitco, and open interest numbers, and vault inventories, deposits, withdrawals, leases, blythe masters, and all this other day to day metals infotainment and get back to enjoying the moment. 

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 05:09

Like my ideas? Check our blog at: http://backtobasicseconomics.blogspot.com/

SilverTree
SilverTree's picture
Hat Tips: 4521
≈∞

Don't worry about us we'll be fine, besides, we are all nuts anyway.

lilbromarky1
lilbromarky1's picture
Hat Tips: 2464
SilverTree wrote:Don't worry

SilverTree wrote:
Don't worry about us we'll be fine, besides, we are all nuts anyway.

No doubt :)

It was more a reflection upon myself than any members in this forum.  I find myself rooting for up days when in reality an up day brings us one day closer to economic breakdown.  So I should be rooting for down, or neutral.  I think my desire to be vindicated amongst friends, family, coworkers who mocked me sometimes overtakes my sense of logic.   Maybe someone here can relate, which is why I posted it instead of keeping the thoughts inside my brain.

Like my ideas? Check our blog at: http://backtobasicseconomics.blogspot.com/

Dr Durden
Dr Durden's picture
Hat Tips: 5371
...and then some you don't

...and then some you don't want." Daughtry, he's so dreamy. heartsurprise

I'd argue the opposite. Ever since the slaughter things have been boring and now it's heating back up. I'm watching my charts now more than ever due volatility. Hell the VIX is going through 15-20% swings every day. I've never been so excited for a complete slaughter in the broad market and I've been "investing" for at least 10 years. Let the bloodbath commence!

Got GIABO?

"It's called the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." ~George Carlin

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Be Careful What You Wish For"