First Majestic

22 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Dec 15, 2020 - 2:19pm
silverseeker

First Majestic Dividend- "Net Revenues" defined

Mark Carruthers gave me permission to post the following explanation of the Dividend; and how to estimate the per share amount based on "Net Revenue":

Revenue is defined in note five of the MD&A (page 9). See below and attached.

Using Q3’20’s figure as an example the payout to shareholders would be approximately USD $1,258,000.00 so 1% of Q3’s net revenue. This number is then divisible by the total issued and outstanding (approximately 221,000,000). Based on Q3’s number the dividend would work out to be approximately US $0.005 per share, so roughly US $0.02 per year. Once declared the dividend would be deposited into your account by approximately mid-May. We are contemplating implementing a DRIP, if decided upon we will of course advise the market.

Though small the dividend is a start and has was definitely a priority on Keith’s list of things to do. Being based on revenues also gives shareholders further exposure to rising silver (and gold) prices.

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions please let me know.Thank you for your continued support and all the best over the holiday season. Stay safe.

Sincerely, Mark

A grain of sand in the gearbox of tyranny