300 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wed, Mar 18, 2020 - 6:29am GuerrillaCapitalist
HappyNow
-
Canada

Welcome back, GC. You've

Welcome back, GC. You've been missed.

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Wed, Mar 18, 2020 - 6:38am
Green Lantern

Welcome back GC!!!!

Welcome back GC!!!!

Wed, Mar 18, 2020 - 7:52am

Marvel Comics creators follow Rule 2 & 3 of SJWs

... and 100% in accordance with Rule 2, the creator SJWs at Marvel are Doubling Down. Again.

4 mins from Just Some Guy:

Ricky Gervais Reacts to the New Warriors Comic

Maybe I'm being selective and unfair. Here's a different take from Yellowflash:

12 mins

Marvel boss gives comic shops the finger! FORCES them into new books while industry crashes!

Yellowflash has insights into the publishing business (of comics but remember, it's a fractal universe, so what goes here probably goes there too)

Uh oh. That's a little too similar. How about this one?

25 mins Ya Boi Zack is a comic critic as well as a producer of comics so he's even deeper into the comics business:

The New NEW WARRIORS- Did SJW Marvel Create This Comic Just To Annoy Me?

Hmmm.

Who are Marvel hoping to sell this ideological crud to as their distribution industry crashes and burns?

The answer is the subject of Vox Day's book "Corporate Cancer". But if you've been following this forum and are up to date on the antics of the production staff of Dr Who, Star Wars, Star Trek, Terminator, for example, and of course Gillette, you already know what's up.

It's election year. Activists live for politics and want to influence it via culture. That's why they weaseled themselves into the industry in the first place. Professor My-pronouns-are at neofemliterature/novohistory/culture/gender studies suggested such a career path and they believe.

Now their minds are running at max overload with emotions and little bits of brain popping out here and there, and while swinging from manic to depressive they simply can't help themselves. They need to influence someone right now.

Rule 3 of SJWs applies here too. SJWs Always Project.

Manwhile Marvel gets closer to Disney shutting it down and selling the remains.

But consider for a moment.

How can so many emotional people have their actions described, may I say limited, by four few simple rules. (I rarely mention the last but today, just for you, here it is!)

Rules of SJWs : https://infogalactic.com/info/Rules_of_SJWs

Ha I wonder what the Wokeypedia page for that looks like! Let me see .....

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?search=Rules+for+SJWs&title=Spe...

HAHAHAHAHA Check this out!

Quote: The page "Rules for SJWs" does not exist. You can ask for it to be created, but consider checking the search results below to see whether the topic is already covered. Unquote

Actually, that's a pretty good example of the political leanings and bias in Wokeypedia to give somebody to look at.

If only you can get them to do the search and discover it for themselves.

Unfortunately, for matters of emotional thought, telling doesn't work, experience is required as it generates fresh feels, new emotions, with which to overwrite the old.

Due to this I often notice how reluctant emotional (but very intelligent) people are to do anything which might produce a result that negates their perception of how things already work.

Serious encouragement and lack of distraction required. Often impossible and will generate anger, because not enough pain has been suffered as a result of their perceived interpretation of the world.

So if somebody might be ready for a mild red pill offer, here's both the Infogalactic link and the Wopkeypeedia links (already above) for convenient copy and pasting, if anybody wants:

https://infogalactic.com/info/Rules_of_SJWs

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?search=Rules+for+SJWs&title=Spe...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS Welcome back.

argentus maximus

Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html

This analyst - global markets

Wed, Mar 18, 2020 - 10:25am

Quiet editing in Wikipedia by political activists

Styx on one episode (there are a great number of similar cases in this tainted information source)

However, one is sufficient to explain the mode of operation of the activists behind this process of information source corruption.

8 mins, and as always with Styx, also suitable for audio only

MARXISM IN ACTION AS WIKIPEDIA SEEKS TO SANITIZE SPANISH FLU ARTICLE

(BITCHUTE EXCLUSIVE)

argentus maximus

Wed, Mar 18, 2020 - 11:31am
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

Wiki Q

What a convenient way to rewrite history this wikipedia is. Ive been collecting old history books and encyclopedias. Not even sure I trust them. Interesting interview posted at Max Igan " Crowhouse" about company spelled Q-i-n-e-t-i-Q. Looks to be the source of the Q phenom and this wiki control narrative. Worth a listen if you get the time.

I miss my old dog.

Wed, Mar 18, 2020 - 5:02pm HappyNow
GuerrillaCapitalist

Thanks for the WarmWelcome All

Neighbors, I've missed you all and am glad to be back for a front row seat. Yikes, it's just what we've been warning about all these years.

GC

Sat, Mar 21, 2020 - 2:39am
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

Convenient

Convenient timing for the bankrupt blue states with the massive pension problems to lock down. Ca, NY, Il.

They will claim virus caused their insolvency.

Need bailout.

The citizenry will cheer !!

Not the States fault. Nobody saw it coming !!

I miss my old dog.

Sat, Mar 21, 2020 - 2:45pm 11IMIX
HappyNow
-
Canada

11IMIX wrote:

11IMIX wrote:

Convenient timing for the bankrupt blue states with the massive pension problems to lock down. Ca, NY, Il.

They will claim virus caused their insolvency.

Need bailout.

The citizenry will cheer !!

Not the States fault. Nobody saw it coming !!

This allows the party to continue to the next crisis. Federal. Perhaps civil unrest with violence, and states declaring they are rejecting this republic and making new alliances amongst themselves. Once they have been bailed out by the Feds, of course.

Sun, Mar 22, 2020 - 2:41pm GuerrillaCapitalist
Fortinbras
-
FL

It brought me back too...

After giving up on timing YEARS ago, and just waiting, no one seems to be laughing at us anymore. ;)

Sun, Mar 22, 2020 - 2:43pm GuerrillaCapitalist
Fortinbras
-
FL

It brought me back as well...

GuerrillaCapitalist wrote:

Neighbors, I've missed you all and am glad to be back for a front row seat. Yikes, it's just what we've been warning about all these years.

GC

After giving up on timing YEARS ago, and just waiting, no one seems to be laughing at us anymore. ;)

Sun, Mar 22, 2020 - 6:12pm Fortinbras
HappyNow
-
Canada

Fortinbras, ok now we really

Fortinbras, ok now we really are getting some old crowd back. I am taking this as a very positive sign. Welcome back.

Sun, Mar 22, 2020 - 6:45pm
silver66

my neighbour and I were talking

today (keeping 6 ft apart of course) and we were discussing the phrases of the week that were inserted into the matrix () for us

1) Central banks all now saying they will do "whatever it takes". Draghi must proud

2) on all Sunday morning talk shows today and in media "expect this to last months, not weeks"

He who frames the argument wins the debate

Stop the fear boys and girls

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Sun, Mar 22, 2020 - 7:53pm

Why would professors be fearful that their lectures get out?

Bitchute 11 mins Tim Pool -

"Oh man! The floodgates are coming open .... You didn't have access to what these people were saying but now ... "

WOKE LEFTISTS PANIC AMID FEARS THEIR COLLEGE LECTURES LIES WILL LEAK ONLINE AMID QUARANTINE

argentus maximus

Mon, Mar 23, 2020 - 2:06pm
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

Sirens

Why no increase in sirens ? If pesky virus was spreading like wildfire to the extent that extreme measures were to be taken one would expect to hear an increase in ambulance sirens. Here in Chicago nothing. Probably less siren activity. Just saying......

I miss my old dog.

Mon, Mar 23, 2020 - 2:17pm
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

Mutation

This virus will mutate into whatever is needed by the state.

I miss my old dog.

Tue, Mar 24, 2020 - 6:55am

Marvel's New Creator's other project

The first 3 mins are eye opening. They are really that far out there!

Bitchute: 6 mins

SANTA'S HUSBAND - MARVEL COMICS THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO HIRE THIS DUDE

argentus maximus

Wed, Mar 25, 2020 - 9:52am

Thought For Today

Remember the psyop (psychological propaganda operation) whereby Greta Thunberg visited the UN who listened patiently and clapped and provided validation, .... and TV coverage for the things she said there?

By the way, what chance do you think any teens you know have to speak to a polite listening United Nations? None? Oh, riiiight.

(An aside) Well, if we all switch from fossil fuels to electric, then big nuke would get the money currently going to big oil.

And a sufficient amount of Thunberg style news makes Fukishima, Chernobyl, etc never happened and won't ever happen again. ie big-nuke becomes "clean" energy via a certain laundering of information and minds that's going on right in front of us.

So back to my main point.

Are the bulletins, news, instructions of what everybody must do about the Wuhan Flu arriving at your eyes and ears via the very same "news" industry as the innocent-Greta-big-nuke-clean-energy-friendly psyop?

It is?

Ain't that an interesting thing!

"Don't assemble. Stay apart. Fragment. Don't meet. Don't confab, and spread viewpoints. Split your family. Don't do any of that unifying stuff in this election year! Listen to us! Do what we say or you might die"

Says the mainstream media ......... Hmmmmm. I say in reply.

I suggest in return: Talk to your older more fearful friends about this. Old people vote. They may be misinformed, and require patient explanations, but they are not fools, just people immersed in foolery. Boomer retirees need that thing drug addicts get ..... but for the TV instead ... weaning off onto a healthier media substitute.

There are many such alternatives without going full hard core redpill (which tends to be overly right wing but that's another post) . Try them on a daily Tim Pool dosage as a TV-methodone substitute. To an immersed wannabee middle ground person drowning in leftist PR, Timcast is edgy and new!

If they buy newspapers it's harder. They need objectivity without it appearing nasty right wing shaved head stuff! Consider some written material critiquing the more insane neo-militant-feminist stuff in universities today. They will need to see how crazy these people are before they can even begin to believe it's possible. Like eg that idiot Marvel creator male feminist SJW in a post or two above this where he/she/it announced New Warriors. I chose comic and movie news items to post here and let the lunatic far left make my point for me. You could do something like that, but start easy! How about Boundingintocomics articles printed out?

Take your time but don't sit back in this election year. While people sit, the pros are working doing what they do best. It's not good, a little cowardly even, to fail to oppose this multi-pronged subversive cultural attack.

argentus maximus

Wed, Mar 25, 2020 - 7:41pm
silver66

What other dominoes ?

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Thu, Mar 26, 2020 - 10:22am

Sibel Edmonds

2 mins 31 s via Bitchute

MY FINAL MESSAGE: WHILE WE’RE QUARANTINED

She seems to be saying ordinary (aware) people should take actions while not at work.

Why not?

When was the last time you spoke to or contacted your representative(s)?

Or offered corrective direction in your community?

Or looked into the network of support local promoters of decadence enjoy, with a mind to introducing a few blockages in their funding pipeline via some phone calls about what they actually do compared to what they claim they do?

I imagine the positive actions possible are infinite, but for everybody only a few seem possible. But what about those?

Got time? Use it.

argentus maximus

Thu, Mar 26, 2020 - 4:44pm
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

Another 33

Jobless claims 3.3 million ? Really ?

I call bull-crap. Seeing the number 33 all around this virus. Weird huh ?

Show me the applications. I dont believe it.

Meanwhile back in The Windy City our fearless leaders are closing the lakefront and city parks. Can't have the tax donkeys getting sunshine to fight virus while you are trying to get bailout money if nobody is sick.

"Strange days indeed mama....roll"

- John Lennon

I miss my old dog.

randomness