Plotting the Course of The Zeitgeist

132 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thu, Feb 13, 2020 - 10:15am
-
Dublin
Ireland

Are those who protest SJWs in power shouting into a void?

We never get to see how the SJWs - who take control of beloved storylines, trash the history arcs, SJW-ize the characters, and generally maker a politically correct soap out of these franchises - react to our fair criticism for their rubbish products.

Until now.

There's noting like an insider to cast some light on how criticism is received by these people.

And it's very funny too!

Overlord DVD (Dicktor Van Doomcock ) at his best ....

Star Trek Leak | Kurtzman Pitches a Fit About Doomcock!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next. My reaction to the quietness in this forum .....

I encourage silent lurkers to "come out of the closet"!

Yes, that's what it is, that imaginary prison stopping you from saying what you think to those SJW crazies constantly paraded in front of you by a crooked media. That's social programming designed to create a false impression that you are outnumbered.

It works too. You have to consciously decide to react opposite to it's intended result or you become pacified like millions of other centrist people.

So make the decision that when you see the parade of leftists you will refuel your resolve from it, not get drained by it.

Entrepreneurs have this ability to filter out distracting oppositional noise and concentrate. Others have to learn it and it takes time.

Support anti SJW critics of the dumb borg-like conformity that is intersectional social justice. Stop lurking. Speak out. Upvote. Downvote. Comment and subscribe. Stop buying Gillette products for their anti men activism. Reconsider trips to certain amusement parks.

Cut the money flow from you to corporations that have made it clear they decided you are a bad person by not buying their products. Boycott them.

Explain to your children about which matters you think they have been lied to.

Start having the hard conversations again. Deny SJWs the silence they want when they make demands. Don't get personal, they go crazy. Stick to the facts. They're weak on those.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Thu, Feb 13, 2020 - 11:26am
-
Dublin
Ireland

Court of Appeal of Turin findings on mobile phone-cancer link

The Court of Appeal of Turin confirms the link between a head tumour and mobile phone use.

If you scroll down the court findings are reproduced.

>>All the scientific elements of the case were re-examined and re-analysed by two new experts appointed by the Court of Turin (Carolina Marino, Angelo D’Errico). The Court of Appeal fully accepted their conclusions and rejected INAIL’s* appeal, stating that CTU had provided:

“strong evidence to assert a causal role between the complainant’s occupational exposure, his exposure to radiation from mobile phones and the disease that occurred”.<<

https://www.phonegatealert.org/en/the-court-of-appeal-of-turin-confirms-...

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Thu, Feb 13, 2020 - 8:33pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

OK ArgMax. I'll bite. WTFDIK about SJWs?

About as much as I know of etiology of Fukushima radiation damaged starfish. If you do a time line of these two evolutions--SJW and sick starfish, they started around the same time. That's math for you.

If that isn't a perfect causation correlation graph fit then I'm a monkey's uncle. If that doesn't explain evolution, logic and biology one sentence then I'm the monkey's auntie.

Which now means I'm a gender fluid non-binary sophist speaker in the manner of the Greek school of rhetorically adept aethetes.

That will cost you $750,000 at an Ivy League school and leave you with little more in the way of life skills than a stuttering moron who might get a job at Starbucks cleaning the womyn's room. Please leave the 750 large in a brown paper bag on my door step. I'll email you your 5 PhD, suitable for printing. They might be useful to insulate your threadbare garage sale overcoat.

I figure that if you're three years old and you don't know if you're a pointer or setter there ain't shit I can do for you.

My dedication towards squashing the farcical mannerisms of these people takes many forms

I refuse to abide by social norms that are bound by calling people They, thym, hym, sis, suss, cyst,herm, hum, or some other badly composed group of letters that gives some microscopic tranche of identity silliness recognition of their affliction that I can only chalk up to being dipped up to their ankles in a cess pool of sophistry

If a film doesn't have male heroes and women who know their sexual preference doesn't involve other women and donkeys, I'm out

If the movie's a remake of a remake of a DC or Marvel cartoon that I read when I was 8 years old, count me out. When I became a man I put away the books and toys of childhood

If the movie features women with 5 day beards and a face like a fist, perpetually at war with the world, all men and thus their own huwomanity, count me out. I don't need to see hate and anger without cause spewing out into the universe because some misogynist or man hater wants to purge their pathologies on the silver screen

And perish the thought a movie relies on the total lie and ridiculousness of CG that makes everyone some rubber boned superman. Are you listening John Wick. I see the movies as training films. That's all they're good for with people like me.

.Fucking A I'm not sure which I detest more. Gratuitous CG or taking a bunch of pontificating opinionated superannuated blowhard A listers, with their age, wrinkles and morbidity photoshopped into a software version of the Fountain of Youth.

And then there's Joachim Phoenix.

Gimme some Rocky or Rambo. Or some fast cars and hot chicks with daredevil drivers of the Old School style

Ford vs Ferrari and Rambo Last Blood were the only movies worth seeing in the last 12 months

BTW I did binge watch two series in the last couple of weeks.

Godfather of Harlem. Starring Forrest Whittaker and D'Onofrio. Two of the homliest non-woke bestest actors in HWierd. Solid story of Bumpy Johnson, heroin kingpin of the early 1960's and his stone cold giant balls and total fuck you to the 5 family guinea clan that ran NYC

Spoiler alert. There's a new series---or new to me--called Pennyworth. It's set in England, involves an unlikely hero in a tall skinny low bred former SAS soldier named Albert who saves England and the Queen from fascists. His foil is Thomas Wayne. Proto Batman alert.

I won't spoil the surprise ending in Series 1 Episode 10 but Alfie left Queen Liz with a really big smile on her royal phizz.

Apres Windsor never looked so good.

AGXIIK

Thu, Feb 13, 2020 - 10:27pm
NW VIEW

WIK!

I know what it is like, to be surrounded by 10,000 starving citizens of Liberia. I know what it was like , when I was in the Ukraine, surrounded by one million citizens who were starving. I know what it is like to be visiting a prison, in the Ukraine, where they were starving. I know what it was like, being on some of the islands, in the Philippines, seeing the children stave and I just cried.

I know what the camps were like, in RSA, as the people had little hope, and no where to go, and little food. I know what it was like, seeing the families living on the river banks of Jakarta, watching the sewage floating by their homes while they washed their food and clothes.

"If" this CV spreads like it may, you will also know WIK. In time, a series of these viruses will march through the nations, as it is written. There are times when I say: "I have seen enough oh Lord, and it is time for me to move onward." Then I think, it is better to stay and do what we can for the neighbors. jmo Jim (Yep, posted on wrong forum)

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Mon, Feb 17, 2020 - 7:27am
-
Dublin
Ireland

A Tale of Two Movies

I thought I should bring accounts of two different movies released during the past week, both from the same source, Yellowflash2 .

Yellowflash 2 is fair and observant, and usually accurate in my estimation.

By choosing the same critic I can compare the movies better, because the style of the criticism and analysis is the same for both movies.

Note what qualities sold each movie to the customer. (This goes to sentiment. Sentiment goes to politics and profits. Profits goes to corporate policy.) And that all goes to changes in stock valuations.

Involved in markets? Skip the "news". Look directly at sentiment.

Sonic the Hedgehog PRAISES fans for their passion! Races past $100 million box office!
The sad final push for Birds of Prey | NPC media uses woke Twitter to try and save Harley Quinn
Tue, Feb 18, 2020 - 10:27am
-
Dublin
Ireland

Is this real?

Rolanda Hollis is an American politician. She serves as a Democratic member of the Alabama House of Representatives for the 58th district.

Sept 26, 2019
Alabama Rep. Rolanda Hollis arrested in Florida on domestic violence charge

https://www.wsfa.com/2019/09/26/alabama-rep-rolanda-hollis-arrested-flor...

And now, six months later, on 13-FEB-20, this document:

HB238

http://alisondb.legislature.state.al.us/ALISON/SearchableInstruments/202...

Read it for yourself.

It's only a paragraph on page two .... totally rational. Absolutely. Totally. Not deranged at all ....

Rule Two of SJWs: SJWs Always Double Down

Wed, Feb 19, 2020 - 10:42am
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

OK AM You got me. Rep Hollis is the poster child

of reproductive rights. Something along the lines of a retroactive abortion when her mother was in first trimester. I'm not saying she's a bad mom. I'm saying she's a bad human being. That she was elected by a jury of her peers to the House might be one of the reasons that voting should be outlawed in the US. Because it produces creatures like this and they rule us. We pretend our votes mean something. They pretend to government prudently.

If the measure noted in the link is real and not a spoof, a little due diligence would tell anyone interested in the subject that this country and most of western civilization (I use that term loosely) is going through a birth dearth.

60,000,000 children in the US killed in utero by mass murderering abortionists has contributed to the birth dearth. Stalin was an amateur when compared to the Guttmacher Institute and Planned De-Parenthooding.

Making it a law that a man in Alabama must submit to a forced sterilization at age 50 or after birth of his third child seems a bit much. Imagine if this measure was imposed on women. #Metoo would go bananas.

It's bad enough that women can kill their children up to and after giving birth according to another southern politician Virginia Gov Notham, his legislation for banning several types of firearms was defeated. But has not stopped the continual assault on our second amendment right to bear arms

This measure from Hollis does put a much finer point on the important considerations of gun confiscation. When these people come after our guns they mean ALL of them.

AGXIIK

Thu, Feb 20, 2020 - 6:37am AGXIIK
-
Dublin
Ireland

As the market force of

As the market force of capitalism chooses non WOKE products over hate-men, hate white, hate-western values products from neo-feminist-marxists, and as corporate support begins to decrease slowly, it is fair to expect SJWS to double down even more than they have thus far.

This indicates to me that corporations infested with WOKE far leftists will be weaponized and used to push harder. Probably big stockholder class action lawsuits will follow against the officers of those companies converting company assets to their own personal and political use (abuse).

But back to today ......

Enjoy the dismay of some of those who hate you and your way of life, even your entire nation, with this article from BoundingIntoComics

Sonic The Hedgehog Out Grosses Margot Robbie’s Birds Of Prey In Just 4 Days – Here’s Why:

https://boundingintocomics.com/2020/02/19/sonic-the-hedgehog-out-grosses...

What can you do? Pass articles like this on to woke friends asking for their views, their comment and interpretation. And listen as much as you can.

Nobody wants to slowly realize that they are on the side of stupid.

But realization comes slowly. Take it slowly. It took decades for the leftist media to hypnotize them into the social justice dream. It will take years to show them the exit door and await their drift towards and through it.

So patience is still a virtue, and inaction still a vice.

My humble opinion. Your mileage may vary.

Thu, Feb 20, 2020 - 9:56am
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Top of the morning to you AM

As buried as I am in business and the more dour side of the net, studying finance, banking, economics and now a new gollum that leaked out of the set of Contagion II the Movie; NOVO COVID NUMBER 19 (wasn't that the next evolution of Chanel #5?), I confess that I'm not up on Birds of Prey or the Sonic movie. I hear that C II stars Dustin Hoffman and Molly Ringwald.

Being hated at a distance is fine with me. If that makes 'em happy I won't interfere with them flogging their abused adrenals. Knock yourselves out. What's that old saying? Much ado about nothing?

Reminds me of the ancient theological argument. How many angels can dance on the head of a pin? Fine for those who like those sorts of things. But people like us gotta deal with the real world and the real world can be a far more bitchy place than a CG animie flick.

I deal with people who might dislike and will certainly challenge me up close and personal. While I don't make enemies for free and like to keep my friends close it's interesting to note, like watching a junior high school science experiment on NPR, how this new species of wokester humanity has evolved and escaped of the gene labs at Disney and Lionsgate Films.

I expect this genre will run its course, going extinct due to bad genes, poor choices and cheap bourbon. What will take it's place is unknown at the moment.

But like a reprise of a repeat of a remake of the original Night of the Living Dead (pick your title), each successive movie, diluted by politics and new ideas that are little more than some studio exec's idea of creative license, steeped in the political zeitgeist of some erzatz novel movement that's the happening thing of the minute, I'm of the opinion that sometimes, just once in a damn while, the damn zombies need to stay dead.

As for Jim Carrey's comments about Margot Kidder, I get the jest. Carrey can be as subtle as a battle axe or a drop of water. Recalling his first venture when he was 16, an HBO special Catch a Rising Star, he did 3 impressions that stayed with me forever: Clint Eastwood, Jack Nicholson and Leonid Brezhnev. Absolutely pitch perfect. I knew this kid would go far. His power of intention was that powerful.

He's led somewhat of a charmed life and while I think he is and has always been bat crap crazy in a good way, I'd trust his instincts as to what will sell in Hollywood. Other than his new series Kidding, which seems off key, creepy and downright strange.

As for putting out the word, my thoughts are that the industry and it's veering towards oblivion with the SJQ+W and its fellow travelers will correct itself or face oblivion. When I hear a tale about how some Hollywood hot house orchid has taken offense at something, to me it has about as much relevance as one more potter palm molested by Harvey Weinstein.

I'm pretty sure this doesn't turn any new soil in the arena of films we love or hate. It's my observations of the silliness of humanity when minds are left out in the sun too long.

AGXIIK

Thu, Feb 20, 2020 - 3:00pm
-
Dublin
Ireland

Fact and fiction universes might have crossed ....

Fact and fiction multi-universes might have crossed like the streams in Ghostbusters 2016 .... and allowed Northam to escape from Gotham ....

Runs to front of stage and shouts at audience: "Send in Joachin Phoenix and tell him to use one of his OSCAR speeches. Then RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!"

Oh wait! That might just cause Northam to grow larger and badder and stronger. What would we do with a Northam-Zeppelin monster thing? Anyway: Sending in a clown won't help - they've got a few already.

More seriously and getting back on point: They're flailing about looking for support, any support. It's a big thing. One election won't clear it.

Fri, Feb 21, 2020 - 8:05am
-
Dublin
Ireland

She Hulk was looking good until .....

What I will be doing:

(And what you may decide to do - should you wish).

Over time, I will gently make friends and colleagues aware of just how nice a person the writer for this movie is.

And explain that is why I won't spend any of my money on it that would filter back to that oh so nice person.

Some background from Vee ....

She Hulk Writer gets vile email #CancelSouthpark . This is terrible.