Plotting the Course of The Zeitgeist

938 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Nov 17, 2020 - 10:19am
Green Lantern

And BTW, the resistance

And BTW, the resistance movement is showing some signs of life. As of today, 3 Sheriffs in New York State refusing to enforce Cuomo's Unconstitutional restrictions inside people's house.

A few republican governors refusing to enforce mask laws based on the so called new Biden administration, in their state saying it is an individual decision.

And obviously, that guy Ali organizing a resistance protest in DC. 100,000?or so marchers?

A local election in Nevada Nullified in Clark County due to large scale discrepancies and more and more discrepancies. All over the place showing up.

EXACTLY on a NEW MOON which makes these stories even more important to follow for the month because events on a new moon indicate the trend for the month. That's natural law too. Such an easy cycle to follow yet so few do.

Did you also notice alot of stocks pulling back at the same time?

It's almost as if you can snatch cycles out of thin air and place them here in context to the topic of this forum.

Is it you just don't want to? Or you want somebody else to do it for you?

I suspect blow back starts and culminates later in the month. In music, they call that a crescendo. Or a wave phase that reaches maximum tension and releases.

Tue, Nov 17, 2020 - 10:48am
silver66

speaking in pictures

GL

I suspect blow back starts and culminates later in the month. In music, they call that a crescendo. Or a wave phase that reaches maximum tension and releases.

That sentence struck me and helped me visualize natural law that we have been discussing.

I popped into my mind that natural law is part philosophy, part time and part action. The way to live in harmony is to get those three rowing in the same direction,so to speak. I am in dis-ease when there is the conflict but also when the outside world is in conflict with those three AND I don't take the opportunity to figure how to play the cards I have been dealt for the day

Silver66

sorry for all the mixed metaphors in that post :-)

Silver66, It's not what I thought was was right that turned out to be wrong that got me. It's what I thought was wrong that was right that got me ;-)

Tue, Nov 17, 2020 - 1:12pm
Green Lantern

I'll give you my non-white

I'll give you my non-white washed version of natural law.

Natural law might actually be a misnomer and a way to present these principles that can be accepted by a more mass audience and was used in context of society and behavior but comes from ancient teachers from ancient mystery schools and is only sliver of maybe 30 area's of study that all were given out in secret. I'll give it using the Christian vernacular since probably 99% or more of you have been brought up in that background and when I deviate into other language, including archetypes, I get blank stares.

It is nothing less than the study of the workings of the Holy Spirit. It is immutable spiritual law. It's principles have been embedded in literature, and in our movies in a way that people can tolerate it and accept it. Just like parables. Some might call it evidence of God although I assert there is a fine difference between the understanding of the Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost (the trinity that appears in every religious teaching through out time but using different vernacular) Even ancient Egyptian Gods who represented these three forces and the lower forces that emanate from them. The Zeitgeist is one of those laws that appears in the Emerald Tablets but given a different name, and dished out to the collective in a way that you might accept it, and take interest without giving it a religious tone and automatically dismissing it because of your life programming.

Although I am by nature an irreverent person, I don't seem to be a peg that fits well in many collective consciousness's and experienced "divine discontent" as a lad, and anti-establishment sentiment as long as I can remember, this type of discussion requires reverence, presence, humility and engaged with wonderment.

And Gold for some reason seems to be symbolically relevant throughout time, through out world traditions as representative of something very very important with great spiritual value.

For some odd reason, none of us would walk into a church, or go onto a religious forum, play games and meander into very non-relevant topics. But because people can't see the "holiness" of the subject, they take great liberties in steering the conversation off topic.

All that being said, it is philosophy, it requires understanding of time, because people and markets operate within time and obvious action is the movement of bodies between consecutive nows which we call events.

Tue, Nov 17, 2020 - 5:29pm
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Giving an iota

I heard it was the most powerful this late in the year since 1932.

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Tue, Nov 17, 2020 - 7:55pm
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

Solar Blast

I miss my old dog.

Wed, Nov 18, 2020 - 10:04am

If hard questions changed things .....

NOT A GOOD DAY FOR ZUCK

BitChute Video (Ydpk_72Fy10)

argentus maximus

Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html

This analyst - global markets

Wed, Nov 18, 2020 - 10:17am
Green Lantern

I watched some of the

I watched some of the questioning by that Senator. I thought he destroyed Zuckerberg.

Tim Pool is seeing something different. Hmmm, maybe he see's total gridlock and nobody going to do anything?

Tim Pool

@Timcast

at this point the Big tech hearings are offensive and an insult to our intelligence idgaf about these politicians they won't do anything about it nothing is going to changea

This needs to be looked at another way. I saw the same signature in 2016 and it's back up an octave. Need to look at the future signature.

Why do I have this thought form in my head that one day they just pull the plug, everything goes dark, and the only voices you hear is what the globalist want you to hear?

Wed, Nov 18, 2020 - 2:49pm
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Hard Decisions

AT&T, birth 1877, death by DOJ 1982, Lifetime 106 years.

Standard Oil, birth 1870, death by Supreme Court 1911, Lifetime 41 years.

DOBs/Age: MSFT 1975/45 years; AAPL 1976/44 years;

GOOG 1998/22 years; FB 02/04/2004 16 years https://www.wired.com/2004/02/pentagon-kills-lifelog-project/ TWTR 2006/14 years.

If these were to be biological entities the two lifespans seem to be AT&T (10 X Phi^5 years) like a tortoise; Standard Oil (10 X Phi^3 years).

Typically the more active organisms (analogous to rapidly growing companies devouring competition) have shorter lifespans. So considering 10 X Phi^2 = 26 years and 10 X Phi =16 years it might be that some of these entities are close to disruption..

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Wed, Nov 18, 2020 - 10:33pm SteveW
Green Lantern

SteveW wrote:

SteveW wrote:

I heard it was the most powerful this late in the year since 1932.

Why did you stop there?

How many years between?

Play with the numbers.

Lots of interesting numbers make up 88 years? Do any of these interest you?

Is there an 11 year cycle related to the Sun and Gold? A 22 year cycle?

How many years does it take Saturn to go around the Sun? Is that number on that list. At least close? Did it recently just arrive at the same or similar spot as 1932?You guys were talking about David Icke and Saturn but then you stopped. Maybe there was something there that he missed by getting too involved with peripheral information? Cloud dust, aliens, technology. All the unnatural stuff. Almost like a distraction from what is really important?

Alot of big things, some very far away in very similar positions. Same as then.

Does anybody here follow current events?

Federal Reserve in the news again. Seems the democrats don't like Trumps' pick.

I wonder why? She talks weird stuff I guess.

Now is the time to challenge the exclusive monopoly of Federal Reserve notes as currency. Buyers and sellers, by mutual consent, should have access to an alternate means for settling accounts; they should be able to do business using a monetary unit of account defined in terms of gold.

Oooh shit. Them big words. Fighting words I guess.

"Federal Reserve Gold 1932" I wonder what comes up when you drop that into a search engine?

It's one thing to repeat Mark Twain, he was cool, about history rhyming. It's another thing to do something about it.

Gold and Sun pretty much the same if you're an alchemist. .

Did anybody click 11Imixes solar blast and look into the matter. Now and then?

This is kind of an important page to monitor.

https://spaceweather.com

What were sunspots doing then and sun spots doing now? Was that a solar minimum period or maxima?

Ok, some of you don't like charts. But who doesn't like space?

Thu, Nov 19, 2020 - 12:33am
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Giving an iota: revisited

I thought the play on words of "not giving an iota" might pique your interest. Of course the 88 year period is 8 solar cycles of varying magnetic output. Both the 1932 hurricane and iota were cat 5 hurricanes. The peak for the 1932 event was November 5, while the 2020 event peaked on November 16, 4 days after the Jupiter-Pluto conjunction.

In 1932 the Sun was at 12° Scorpio while in 2020 it was at 24° Scorpio. Over the 88 years Saturn has completed 3 orbits and while it was at 29° Capricorn in 1932 it is at 27° Capricorn in 2020. I'm sure there are many other points of interest. BTW how does December 21 manifest?

About talking weird stuff, "Now is the time to challenge the exclusive monopoly of Federal Reserve notes as currency. Buyers and sellers, by mutual consent, should have access to an alternate means for settling accounts; they should be able to do business using a monetary unit of account defined in terms of gold."

Just for giggles I looked this up on google and found an article in The Atlantic by David Frum published yesterday. David is often on CBC as an authority on US politics, I don't know why, but likely because his mother was a star on CBC and well respected. Not necessarily so for David. He was on in the election aftermath and expressed the view that DJT must be most disappointed, since he fared far worse than his party (that was presumably riding on his coattails). Seems if you hold a particular point of view that you interpret the data accordingly and cannot comprehend any alternative.

The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.

Thu, Nov 19, 2020 - 6:23am SteveW
Green Lantern

SteveW wrote:

SteveW wrote:

I thought the play on words of "not giving an iota" might pique your interest. Of course the 88 year period is 8 solar cycles of varying magnetic output. Both the 1932 hurricane and iota were cat 5 hurricanes. The peak for the 1932 event was November 5, while the 2020 event peaked on November 16, 4 days after the Jupiter-Pluto conjunction.

In 1932 the Sun was at 12° Scorpio while in 2020 it was at 24° Scorpio. Over the 88 years Saturn has completed 3 orbits and while it was at 29° Capricorn in 1932 it is at 27° Capricorn in 2020. I'm sure there are many other points of interest. BTW how does December 21 manifest?

About talking weird stuff, "Now is the time to challenge the exclusive monopoly of Federal Reserve notes as currency. Buyers and sellers, by mutual consent, should have access to an alternate means for settling accounts; they should be able to do business using a monetary unit of account defined in terms of gold."

Just for giggles I looked this up on google and found an article in The Atlantic by David Frum published yesterday. David is often on CBC as an authority on US politics, I don't know why, but likely because his mother was a star on CBC and well respected. Not necessarily so for David. He was on in the election aftermath and expressed the view that DJT must be most disappointed, since he fared far worse than his party (that was presumably riding on his coattails). Seems if you hold a particular point of view that you interpret the data accordingly and cannot comprehend any alternative.

The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.

We're looking at the return of the cycle of violent transformation returning to cardinal signs.

Plu-Sat were in opposition in 1932, now in conjunction w/ two other outer planets. We're dealing with the convergence of four major outer planets that were in alignment then and in alignment now, but this time the alignment is much more profound.

We are dealing with nothing less than a complex global crisis cycle which peaks on December 21st. We are already seeing it's manifestations.

Maybe, the recent nobel peace price recipient that escaped the worlds attention has something valuable to say about what this moment in time is bringing?

https://scroll.in/article/977260/amartya-sen-world-is-facing-pandemic-of...

Iota has a gematria value of 16. In alchemy, gold dissolves in Iodine (iode, iodine)

Yes gold is in a declining cycle, not even waiting for the USD

BTW how does December 21 manifest?

The words "Dear God, why me?" Come to mind.

Also, we might want to look at the period between now (the dissolution of gold) and December 21st as a time of complete capitulation?

I'm glad you've started counting. And you didn't even need my nudging to start the process. Maybe this stuff can't be taught? It has to be self initiated and each step takes you to another step?

Thu, Nov 19, 2020 - 7:40am
Green Lantern

Is anybody here experiencing,

Is anybody here experiencing, or know anybody that is experiencing gastrointestinal bloating? Maybe bladder related difficulties? Getting up at night going to the bathroom frequently? Drippy, drippy, drippy. Or know of women, dealing with reproductive issues? Irregular menstruation? Or other related problems? Even a flare up of lower back pain? "GL this isn't the alternative medicine forum! Are you mad?" Yes to the latter and aware of the former. The idea behind this forum is demonstrating how the change in popular culture relates to gold and social changes we are experiencing. Yes?? So it is wholly dependent on the idea of synchronicity. Yes? And occasionally, we veer off into matters of alchemy, cycles and seemingly unrelated events. Like Hurricanes, solar flares etc....

Much of the popular culture we are dealing with is related to sexual identity. Yes? And alot of sexual identity, besides being located in the brain, is located around the pelvis area? And all of you were present during those conversations we had re: Bruce Liptons "Biology of Beliefs" Candice Perts, the neuroscientists, who won a nobel peace prize on her work with the body mind connection. The idea that emotions run every system in the body. We talk about periods of time like the full moon and other cycles, like GV inflections that directly effect the emotions. Would it be true that societies fascination with issues of sexual identity relates to imbalances that effect the body and we are seeing in synchronicity, large groups of people during COVID lock down experiencing certain health issues? Including depression?

Anybody transgender here? Don't all raise your hand at the same time. Am I to believe that transgender people can't be gold bugs? Never thought about it....Right?

While your mind is experiencing the need to be called what you want to be called, male or female, your biological body and your unconscious programming, still has the imprint of your original sex and the underlying emotions regarding this still haven't gone away. You can change organs but you can't change the underlying energy.

Rather than address them on a personal level, you project your issues onto society to make them go away. Of course, you don't have to be transgender to have identity issues. Who am I? Am I the man I wanted to be? So it was no accident when I was listening to Richard Bartlett talk to a group on a video recently, that everybody in the room was experiencing some sort of gastrointestinal discomfort or health issues below the pelvis. EVERYONE!! And it might just be the beer belly got a little bigger due to bloating. You should be taking enzymes after age 40 BTW. The issues we talk about here, actually have a physical correspondence. Did I just blow anybodies mind? If I were self motivated type of person and interested in these things. I might be doing a search for how this manifested in the news flow in recent weeks. Recent health studies related to bladder, sexual functions, back pain or new agents that relate to this area or any data showing an increase of these problems during COVID lock down. Or a sudden increase in certain prescription medicines. Bladder relates to fear in Chinese 5 element philosophy. Rather than experience and deal with the fear directly, it will show up in the body as a signal. In synchronicity with suppressed emotions in the body/ unconscious. Which might also show up in your stock charts??? Maybe?

It's not like fear pictures are being broadcasted to you 24/7 through the media to control you. Right? And it's not like because you are enlightened, that you can't be the effect of them. Right? And these cycles are initiated higher up in the universe . Right? And all patterns, seemingly how unrelated, are actually related if the what the quantum physicists have any legitimacy.

Thu, Nov 19, 2020 - 8:20am Green Lantern
Green Lantern

Bill Gates and associated

Bill Gates and associated political entities have been talking about vaccinating the entire world for a long time.

Now that Pfizer and other pharma companies are ready to release, the left doesn't want it.

New York Governor Cuomo is even starting his own FDA, but assuring everyone that when the "right" vaccines come along people of color, black and brown, will have equal access. I am willingly joining his initiative and will get to the back of the line once the Proper vaccine has been approved. Wait. I won't even show up for the line to make sure the more disadvantaged can receive it first.

The globalists never wanted a solution to COVID. Did they?

Of course, some of you might have to go along with the program if you work for the man. Your place of employment. Join a gym. Basically participate in society. It's even been suggested that it will be mandated if you want to order from Amazon. Maybe even receive your social security check?

I hate to say I told you so. But I told you so. Those of you not used to standing up for what's right. Who don't like conflict, who stand on the sidelines when wrong things are done infront of you, you might have a once in a life time opportunity to speak up for yourself. You might have to make choices. Your chosen field vs your sovereignty. Give a man a choice between his sovereignty and his ability to make a living, which one do you think he will choose? This might be better than Sophies Choice. That was a tear jerker too.

Let's just call what's possibly coming....A character building exercise.

So if you should go get a check up from your local physician and he starts measuring your nose.

You'll then realize that cycles really do work.

BTW, if you plan to capitalize on the wave of new vaccines coming out to add to your kiddy. Ask yourself, if the vaccines are already priced into the market?

How about mouthwash to kill COVID. Is it priced in yet?

Thu, Nov 19, 2020 - 1:12pm
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Weird feelings

Can't say I've noticed any peculiarities of my GI tract. I do seem to be getting mild headaches more frequently, the kind I don't treat other than by suggesting to myself that I don't have any headache. It could be too much computer time and maybe needing a new glasses prescription.

I mentioned December 21 since it is significant and I have it penciled in as the date when I should know how your election is shaking out. Didn't expect you'd have any special celestial insight, but one never knows who communicates with whom.

I'm too old and possibly not stupid enough to get involved with protesting in the street. I have made sure that my name is on the important lists so they know where to find me when the time comes. I signed the Great Barrington Declaration. The opposition MP for Ottawa Carleton has a penchant for petitions. His "Stop the Great Reset" petition to government, has over 65,000 signatures and is up 20,000 from yesterday.

We will be getting total debt relief next year after the international economic collapse under the World Debt Reset Programme. In return all property and assets will be forfeited in perpetuity. If we don't participate in the World Debt Reset Programme our assets will be seized and we will be placed in re-education camps. I wonder what the food will be like.

On the other hand maybe the MP for Ottawa Carleton and like minded folks will get enough traction to defeat the current minority government of Justin Trudeau. I did notice that the WEF 2021 meeting has been delayed 4 months. Looks like they're hung on their own covid-19 petard, one can only hope so.

EDIT: We're looking at the return of the cycle of violent transformation returning to cardinal signs. My wife was born in Aries. Is this why she is becoming more belligerent about DJT or is it due to having read Rage?

Thu, Nov 19, 2020 - 3:15pm
Green Lantern

Headache: Hold your thumb

Headache: Hold your thumb with all the fingers of one hand. Just hold it. Let your mind rebel. Let it say "this is total bullshit" Keep doing it even if you sense the headache is getting worse. 15 to 20 or even 30 minutes is not that long of a period to try something stupid. Then try the other hand. Just wrap your fingers around your thumb. That's it. You'll start to feel a pulse in the thumb when it starts working.

I don't protest either ie march in the streets.

They, the political class and their workers, are out in the streets asking you to come in for a COVID test. Restaurants are taking names and phone numbers. You can say NO! How you deal with your employer will be a personal decision. They won't be easy decisions. Your neighbors will be indoctrinated to report people who do not follow state mandate. Keep your business and opinions to yourself unless you're around a like minded group of individuals that you can trust.

Can't really control other family members and it's difficult to sit down and talk to them and counter all the programming going into them. You are exposed to all the alternative news. To transfer all that information to somebody else that is unwilling to stray away from MSM is near impossible.

Fri, Nov 20, 2020 - 10:11am
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Hold my nose, here we goes

When two articles resonate when they seemingly should be miles apart, the story of robins navigating half way around the world using quantum coherence as the means to fly their course from way point to way point with that internal compass operating at a quantum level is nothing short of freaking amazing.

That article came together in concurrent when reading with Sen and his dialogues on pandemic authoritarianism. These two articles could not be farther apart but also could not be closer together, clicking as they did in my mind.

Here's a tiny bird slogging it's way across thousands of miles of air space, facing whatever dangers a tiny delicate creature faces in the wilds. It's internal compass is one of the many amazing wonders of nature that we discount without giving thought to the miracle of it all.

We spend billions launching ungainly satellites into low earth orbit, linking up with GPS and other navigation devices that allow us to travel around town, guided by SIRI or Alexa telling us to turn right 200 feet up the road. What a joke. What happened to dead reckoning? Using the sun and winds to guide us. But I digress.

We McGyver together instruments to launch and direct precision munitions to blow up some poor sod in Djibouti while the robin flies his unerring course to a home in Africa. Does the robin use quantum coherence to destroy his enemies? Does he use his miraculous abilities to spy on the finches and sparrows on his flight path or near his nest? I think not. He just flies his path to a home base, leaving the rest of bird-dom alone and in peace, never losing his way while we seem to have lost ours.

Which brought my own quantum coherence thoughts up after reading Sen's article. Here is one very thoughtful man who's spent much of his life in the inner world of books while at the same time living in the outer world of civil discourse and disobedience.

Does Sen possess an internal moral compass that receives its direction from another form of quantum coherence? It sure seems so. Do we possess the same compass. Of that, I am certain. But we still seem to have lost our way

If a man can unerringly follow a path of enlightenment, resisting force and authoritarianism at all times, seeking freedom, peace and progress while, as Sen says 'And nothing, I believe, is an important as the opportunity to argue about matters on which we can possibly disagree (or agree)' is it possible that we humans also have an delicate but robust internal compass that guides us beside, around and beyond authoritarianism. Even while arguing and agreeing and arguing some more and doing so without going to war?

We can exist in two states. Disagreeing with authority while setting down our own internal authority; that which guides us to our goals. We can agree and disagree at the same time. With all our might we can fiercely resist authoritarians while still being creatures of peace, fiercely defending our right to be left in peace.

The robin must resist everything that stays him from his course or he does not survive the journey. That takes immense dedication, something that goes beyond instinct or the will to survive and propagate. It takes the robin 'beyond this world' in this ability of his to fly straight and true.

It takes us 'beyond this world' to fight authoritarians while flying our path straight and true. And do so without violence.

It makes me wonder if we've lost this ability or it's just be covered over and cluttered up by the noise and chatter of the authoritarian nattering nanny state class just as a tiny magnetic field causes the robin to veer from its course.

Our internal compasses, of which we have many, will need to be trued and made accurate for us to push through the smog of force and oppression. It can be done.

AGXIIK

Sat, Nov 21, 2020 - 9:26am
Green Lantern

Six degrees of separation is

Six degrees of separation is the idea that all people on average are six, or fewer, social connections away from each other. Also known as the 6 Handshakes rule.

How many of you have lost your stack at the bottom of a lake someplace? Alot of gold floating around at the bottom of lakes since I joined tfmetals.

Now click on this. As a matter, follow him and all the other gold analysts you can find on twitter , https://twitter.com/graddhybpc/status/1328301143886340096

And pray there is a 54 year cycle that is working through every commodity if you haven't examined the issue yourself and pray we have ten years of profits coming. BTW, he is not the only one that called the top.

Go ahead, Say hello if you like. Write a pretty message.

You are now connected by six degrees of separation to every other gold bug that follows him. I don't follow him so I'm a loner.

Now follow this pretty lady.

https://twitter.com/sibeledmonds and Styx while you're at it.

What did we learn from the facebook hearing?

Everytime you say hello to somebody on facebook or twitter, they are tracking you and the person you say hello to!

Not only do they know where you live, they know who has a stack at the bottom of the lake, who voted for Trump, who is an anarchist, and who poses a danger to the state. You know why? Because you told them!

Not only was facebook fined $5 billion dollars for doing this, they decided after getting caught, they'd double down and than simply deny they created the software to do it again.

Twitter has 321 billion users. (the population of the USA) Facebook only 2.7 billion users. I didn't look into the matter other than a brief search. Maybe more or less. Who knows.

Twitter and fAcebook RULE the world. They are the king of kings and lord of lords. They are the priestcraft that rules everybody.

Do you know why our country is in trouble?

YOU!!!

As human beings we gave away our sovereignty. Handed it over. Just wrote a check and said...HERE...It's yours!

They know what you think. When you shit, and how many lumps of sugar you get in your Starbucks Latte. Because you told them.

They are always one step ahead of YOU!

5 billion dollars is chump change for Facebook. That's the cost of the open bar at the Christmas party.

My biggest issue with Zuckerberg is that for a billion-aire, obviously with advanced technical skills, he looks like his wife gives him a bowl cut. Spent a little money on your appearance. You too Jack Dorsey. Last hearing looks like they dragged you off the street.

Tyrants shouldn't have their wifes give them bowl cuts.

If I were a billionaire tycoon tech tyrant. I'd slick that shit back with Vaseline and wear a pair of suspenders. But that's me.

And not dress like I was a cast member of revenge of the nerds.

If I was a tyrant, I'd dress the part.

Sat, Nov 21, 2020 - 6:43pm
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Tracing and dumping

The prime tracker is Fciabuck whose CEO is worth over 100 billion quatloos. Definitely an overachiever, he went to a special education facillity at JHU according to Wokeypedia. Why does JHU ring a bell? Oh yes some level 201 event. JHU, obviously a centre of psychic knowledge and recruitment for 3 letter agencies, especially those incredible, mathematically, gifted, impressionable youth.

Makes the twit look like an also ran. Worth only 10 billion, co-founded the twit and square but really just lucked out. Modify a simple messaging app in 2 weeks to enable remote viewing and there you are. Something almost within my capability and I'm a completely incompetent in any programming language beyond BASIC.

The problem with these two tracking apps is they can be censored by dumping/deleting the data. Not so with the new kid on the block, who is designed to compete with the twit, and runs on the Bitcoin SV blockchain. It's called Twetch. Now why does this suggest a combination of twit and retch? Interesting the current election rehash/revelations that are showing up on twit are in some cases being twetched.

Fri, Nov 27, 2020 - 7:38am
Green Lantern

Disney is laying off 32,000

Disney is laying off 32,000 workers after: *Issuing $1.5B dividend *CEO temporarily cut compensation 5% & makes 1,242x the median worker *Execs kept bonuses & returned to regular pay in August *Workers started food pantry & GoFundMe for laid off coworkers

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/26/disney-increases-layoffs-to-32000-amid-c...

Fri, Nov 27, 2020 - 6:00pm
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Building back better

In less than 30 seconds our honourable Prime Minister explains the Canadian Commitment to the ...

Justin Trudeau - Building Back Better (New World Order)