Plotting the Course of The Zeitgeist

925 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Oct 27, 2020 - 11:29am SteveW

I wrote about this in the past

The "5" is 5 years.

Keep searching Grasshopper. And take it off the interwebs when you find what you're looking for.

argentus maximus

Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html

This analyst - global markets

Tue, Oct 27, 2020 - 5:10pm argentus maximus
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Noah

Can't say I'm familiar with the observations of Noah, other than that he was aware of about 40 days of impending rain.

All I know is what I'm able to see and feel. I've lived in my current location since 1972 and after 25 years, in the late 1990's, it became quite apparent that we were no longer getting the bitter modified arctic air outflows from the interior to the coast every winter. Whereas we would typically suffer a 2-3 week stretch of -20 C, the winters became more balmy and rarely did the temperature fall below -4.

I'm told that all the dead coniferous pine trees in this image (the red ones) are due to the mountain pine beetle. It has undergone a population explosion, since the winter larval kill is much reduced, due to the lack of cold weather. It has been devastating for our industry since the massive amounts of dead lumber can't be harvested quickly enough and it's lower quality. The sustainable lumber company in Montana is selling this blue stained beetle kill pine wall and floor planking as a boutique product, since it's mostly unsuitable for 2 x 4's

https://www.sustainablelumberco.com/products/beetle-kill-blue-stain-pine/

I've been hearing the sound of gunshots for the last two weeks disturbing my normally peaceful neighbourhood. Pop, pop and again pop, pop, double barreled shotguns being discharged into the marsh south of us. A sure sign that the snow geese have immigrated from Alaska. We used to see them from about mid-October to mid-November and then again from mid-March to mid-April. Now they overwinter with us fouling the sidewalks and school grounds. They travel in flights of 200-300 and there are thousands living in the area. If the planet is truly cooling down I guess the geese have not been informed.

In some ways I feel sorry for the guy in the video. He does not seem to realize that the climate has been destabilized and that there is increased volatility. A warmer atmosphere inevitably carries more moisture and eventually that gets dumped as either liquid or solid in someone's backyard and the disruption of traditional water and air currents is causing some unusual weather events.

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Tue, Oct 27, 2020 - 5:32pm
RobinS87
-
FL

Something I cannot find an

Something I cannot find an answer that I understand!

Tue, Oct 27, 2020 - 5:33pm
RobinS87
-
FL

What is your specific

What is your specific question? I will try to help you!

Tue, Oct 27, 2020 - 5:47pm
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

I have a question

A male sheep is called a ram. A male donkey is called an ass. Then why is a good ram in the ass called a goose ?

I miss my old dog.

Tue, Oct 27, 2020 - 8:12pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

The War on Science

I watched the video debunking global warming, and it leaves out the most significant factor:

Geo-engineering.

There are absolutely zero discussions pertaining to how geo-engineering effects climate. Weather patterns have changed significantly, mainstream physics won't even allow for such a discussion, and yet many who have studied an alternative to mainstream physics can explain exactly what's going on, and it is man-made.

It's just made by black project military industrial complex types, fine tuning a few of their top secret weapons of mass destruction.

Weather is a formidable force multiplier, and engineering it is a phenomenal asset in the war against humanity. It's not just used for propaganda purposes, it causes real-world death and destruction.

This entire premise was missing from the video.

You don't have to change the temperature of the planet to cause weather extremes on a planetary scale.

You just push what already exists around, and for every cold weather all-time record,

There is an equal all-time heat record somewhere else.

This has no effect on the planetary average.

Despite this being a global hoax, being well prepared for extreme weather is a personal obligation, because it can be expected for the foreseeable future.

Weather is now a weapon.

Prepare accordingly.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, Oct 27, 2020 - 8:39pm
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

Its amazing

I've tried pointing out the weather manipulation for years. Nobody will listen. NOBODY. Its amazing how good the brainwashing is. Hats off to the power brokers. Truly unbelievable how common sense has left the building. I've pointed out the white lines in the sky. Showed copies of patents. Pics and vids of the spray planes, vids on how Haarp works. Everything a guy can do. I gave up trying a while ago. I knew the fix was in back in the day when they started trading weather contracts on the floor of the Merc. I was thinking to myself " How the F' are they gonna manipulate this market ?" Never in my wildest dreams did I think they would actually spray stuff. Silly me thought that maybe they would just run the market up and down with fake orders. Maybe hedge their Ag products. I was wrong again. I've been wearing the dunce hat for years now. Why take it off. It seems to fit good.

I miss my old dog.

Wed, Oct 28, 2020 - 9:11am
Green Lantern

Hurricane Zeta

We had been talking about symbols and that some people have problems with symbolic language.

Do you know where the letters of your language came from? Did you realize your letters are symbols of something other than just sounds?

Hurricane Zeta

uppercase Ζ,

Greek ζ;

the sixth letter of the Greek alphabet

it has a value of 7.

It is derived from the Phoenician letter Zayin .

If you're rusty on you Greek and Phoenician alphabet. It is Zayin in the Hebrew Language. 7th letter value 7. The language of the mystical kabbala. The authoratative manual on Natural Law.

Another version

So right now we know that Z is the last letter of the English Alpha-Bet and Latin.

Aleph-The number 111 contains the trinity; and it is also the constant of the magic square of six. 111 = 1 + 10 +100. Aleph is Elohim, The Master. When the student is ready, the master will appear. Aleph combines the divine, the spiritual and the physical world

Beit-The letter beit, from the word “house,” refers to G-d’s house:Symbolically this means that

Aleph-Beit=AlphaBet

So Zaim or Z for those of you are more informal is 7. Seven reminds us of the Shabbos, the seventh and holiest day of the week. Seven reminds us of the seventh year called Shemittah, the Sabbatical year. Remember that lesson??

The upper case Z-Zeta is identical to Latin Z. The lower case z is used to represent. The Zeta or potential. The Zeta potential and the charge of an election. It is also a name that few people know taught to esoteric students in ancient mystery schools. Students of Natural law.

The name Z, even as the letter of the alphabet, is the bridge that links the ends of the physical universe with the beginnings of the invisible ones. You know, the aethers, the other dimension.

Do you see any connection between Zeta and Zeitgiest?

The letter z is the end of the English alphabet, but the source from which z derives continues practically without end into the spiritual planes— the source of all living things. The force.

Somebody asked a difficult question about October 22nd as an invisible spiritual new year not in the literature. It relates to Z....

Zeit-Division of Time-Alchemy. Time is number. Number is numinous of spirit. You need to SPIT when you say it.The definition in the dictionary was "Spirit of the Times" They kinda of screwed up the translation. You know those dictionary people. The past, and the future is the NOW. The moment."very brief portion of time, instant," Anybody speak German here. Isn't Zeit=Zeta??

Do you know how many times Hurricanes, Tsunami's, Volcanoes and earth quakes, the flooding of the Mississippi River occurred around this date? Just asking if anybody pays attention to time?

Would you believe that you might be able to predict the trajectory of gold without a gold chart. Just using the hidden rhythm of the Hebrew alpha-bet?

I'm trying just that.

Shhhhh, Keep it on the low low. We don't want any of the sheeple out there finding out what we're up to.

We are watching something much greater going on in the world than the mind can easily grasp. And yet it's everywhere. INcluding here.

Vote Early Cernovich

@Cernovich·

Oct 26

Why I’m retiring from news and politics after the Election

He has been talking all this weird spiritual shit lately. How many people you think figured it out?

The Winds of Change are upon us. My friends, my inner circle are excited about what's coming because they see something different.

But you know, reality is subjective. We all see what we see.

This might be a cool name for a forum.

Wed, Oct 28, 2020 - 10:09am
Green Lantern

If I were a member of the

If I were a member of the Priestcraft, TPTB, and I wanted to control the population. What would be the first thing I'd take control over?

TIME

Everybody talks about it. Just like the weather.

"Honey, What Time is it?"

"Time to get my drink on?"

"Time in a Bottle"

"Time after Time"

"Does Anybody Know What Time it is?"

I'd want to make sure that you forgot time.

Ever go into a retail store, any retail store and look for a clock to see what time it is?

Ever find one? I wonder why?

Can't have you looking at a clock when you're shopping for lingerie. We want you to have a timeless experience.

If I was the head of a religion, I'd make sure that every week there was a different festival and provided plenty of leisure time created. Just for you.....

Go ahead... Click on the links and start counting

.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Christian_processions

And yet, the directions given in the literature are really quite simple.

Then I'd begin programming you through the tv.

Morning talk shows, afternoon game shows. The nightly news and a little comedy in the evening.

And sports......all weekend. One game after another game after another game.

BREAD AND CIRCUSES.

Of course, you want a piece of the action. And by all means, every man needs a little recreation. An afternoon at the bowling alley, a little tennis etc....

But their intention is to control every minute of your life. And then you're so tired after a long days work, you finish the day with a beer and steak, a little tv or social media or surfing the forums at tfmetals and you have forgotten everything there is to know about natural law. You have lost track of time and you've lost your 6th sense. Your intuitive cognition.

All your information is gotten 2nd and 3rd hand by others and it's difficult to know what is right and what is bullshit because you haven't participated in the process.

I now control you and give you the illusion, maybe delusion of freedom. The delusion of enlightenment. How do you know? Because the websites you read, tell you are the chosen one. Never ever to question the matrix.

For the first time in your life, an outer authority has not only controlled your time. But your space too. That's profound on so many levels.

Or maybe, just like gold coins with dragons on it, one has to learn the metaphorical language of ZETA. And start reading things a different way. Literal won't work.

If I can control you through your leisure time, I can control what you know and make sure that you never have the time to look at what's really important.

The bastards are smart. Insidious. And it never dawns on you that 99% of the population is controlled by programing given to you when you're still bouncing on papas knees.

Wed, Oct 28, 2020 - 1:33pm
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Hurricane Zeta

C'mon man, next you'll be saying we call the alphabet so because alpha and beta are the 1 & 2 letters. I'm gonna call it the alphaomegat and screw the alphabet. Then you say because the zeta is the sixth letter in Greek it is assigned th number 7? Is that because it's the Zayin in Phoenician which is really a zed or zee to you Yanks and is really the end. So the 26 is a 7 or is 7 the end?

Controlling time? I think you been watching too much Dr. Who on the beeb. Perhaps even with the 3rd doctor, John Pervwee.

Have you even looked at the letter that is the fourth from the end in those alphaomegats? Is that the basis and power of the Q phenomenon that is rippling across the globe?

As far as hurricanes and climate change goes I think Mr. Fix made a valid point. As soon as the weather came to be traded, rather than simply insured against disaster, TPTB showed their hand.

Well now that you've caused me to waste a good part of my time this morning I'll have less time to look at charts, but I did notice gold is playing with $1870.

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Wed, Oct 28, 2020 - 1:33pm AGXIIK
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

AGXIIK wrote:

AGXIIK wrote:

Those universal connections are starting to grow on me. I'll be paying far more attention to your musings. Thank you

Thanks AGXIIK and SteveW for the heads up, I was not comfortable to post it and when I saw the response of 1 hat tip I felt ashamed. Oh cringe maybe they think I am a pervert.

More on 42, this is so typical I just found out yesterday, Tx to Marty Leeds. A good old friend the bed bug bite.

Ha I knew it was "fake news" or the higher consciousness is a trickster with a wicked sense of humor not different from ours. The Orion's belt (three crowns or three kings) resides within the Winter Hexagon and guess what ...

Winter Hexagon

The Winter Hexagon, also known as the Winter Circle, is a prominent winter asterism formed by seven stars prominent in the winter sky.

These are Rigel in Orion, Aldebaran in Taurus, Capella in Auriga, Castor and Pollux in Gemini, Procyon in Canis Minor, and Sirius in Canis Major constellation.

The 7-cipher of the names of the stars combined is 42

Wed, Oct 28, 2020 - 3:29pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

When an image on your laptop or smart phone screen talks to you

says something important in the imagery, symbolism, colors and energy felt in viewing it, I now tend to pay more attention because that's an energy stream, s replete with tremendous amount of information passed from the thing or person you're viewing, seen through a space and time connection into your devices and then to your eyes, neo cortex, limbic system, RCAS and pituitary and maybe the thalmus and eye Chakra

Like when the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie cut into 7 slices.

AGXIIK

Wed, Oct 28, 2020 - 3:31pm SteveW
Green Lantern

SteveW wrote:

SteveW wrote:

C'mon man, next you'll be saying we call the alphabet so because alpha and beta are the 1 & 2 letters. I'm gonna call it the alphaomegat and screw the alphabet. Then you say because the zeta is the sixth letter in Greek it is assigned th number 7? Is that because it's the Zayin in Phoenician which is really a zed or zee to you Yanks and is really the end. So the 26 is a 7 or is 7 the end?

Controlling time? I think you been watching too much Dr. Who on the beeb. Perhaps even with the 3rd doctor, John Pervwee.

Have you even looked at the letter that is the fourth from the end in those alphaomegats? Is that the basis and power of the Q phenomenon that is rippling across the globe?

As far as hurricanes and climate change goes I think Mr. Fix made a valid point. As soon as the weather came to be traded, rather than simply insured against disaster, TPTB showed their hand.

Well now that you've caused me to waste a good part of my time this morning I'll have less time to look at charts, but I did notice gold is playing with $1870.

No come on you man. I suspect you didnt' look up the etymology of the word in the English language before you replied.

I also suspect you didnt' look into any of the other matters before you commented.

Unacceptable and disrespectful response.

You're a scientist and you are obligated to look into the matter before reaching conclusions.

You sure you want to learn alchemy or are you just yanking my chains?

Wed, Oct 28, 2020 - 6:54pm
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Symbols and Symmetry

Since there's an interest in symbols I thought I'd post this one that I came across today. I think it has several meanings.

Wed, Oct 28, 2020 - 8:49pm SteveW
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

Druid ?

I've seen that one all over the Irish ancient ruins. Fun stuff

I miss my old dog.

Thu, Oct 29, 2020 - 11:22am

Intolerance is common these days

Lots of high Geopolitical-Violence peak effect on the streets this week.

A little smoother here. Just as well I suppose.

argentus maximus

Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html

This analyst - global markets

Sat, Oct 31, 2020 - 4:54pm
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Time after time

The Jewish Town Hall in Prague might well be a truly unique building. It has two clocks and in this image the time is 20 to 11. You can likely see that quite clearly on the upper clock, but maybe not as clearly on the lower clock with the Hebrew numbers that run anti-clockwise. So why do I bring this up? Well there are several reasons, some mundane and some less so.

In North America we are going to “change our clocks” this coming Sunday, although Europe “fell back” to “standard time” on October 25. Originally “standard time” was determined as the time that the Sun crossed the prime meridian that passes through the Royal Observatory at Greenwich. Due to the axial tilt of the Earth and the angular velocity of its slightly elliptical orbit this “time of passage” of the sun could vary by over a quarter hour either way. So the standard was called GMT, or Greenwich Mean Time.

Even so most towns and cities in England kept their local time according to when the sun reached high noon. Later on, as railways became a major mode of transportation, the time variation produced a problem. The standard “Railway Time” used for departures was based on Greenwich but if you kept a later time then you might arrive after the train had left. The Dean of Exeter refused to adjust the Cathedral clock (I guess he had a higher calling to the position of the sun rather than the railway or perhaps he was simply intolerant). The merchants at the Corn Exchange in Bristol were far more pragmatic. An extra hand was added to their clock so it showed Bristol time as GMT-11 minutes.

We don’t really “change our clocks” since they are not replaced we merely alter their setting. Of course the inherent wisdom contained in those traditional analogue clocks is now lost in digital devices. Even our measurement of time has changed with atomic clocks defining the second as over 9 billion vibrations of an isotope of caesium.

But why do our clocks run clockwise? It seems that it’s all a matter of perception and just as the sun moves from left to right (or East to West) in the sky, our clock mirrors that action. Yet in the Southern Hemisphere the sun rises in the East on the right hand and moves leftward toward the West. Bolivia caused quite a stir in 2014 when they replaced the clock on the House of Congress in La Paz. Some western commentators said it was a leftist or left leaning clock befitting the government of Evo Morales. It seems that Morales, as the first indigenous President, was doing this as a mark of respect for the inhabitants of the Southern hemisphere. One opposition member called it an attempt to “change the universal laws of time”.

Quite apart from the intolerance exhibited in an aspect of human affairs that many would call fairly trivial, the amount of ignorance inherent in the idea of changing the universal laws of time is astounding. To find out about the laws of time see: https://lawoftime.org/

I hope to graduate from grade one shortly and look forward to reeling, writhing and rithmetic.

Sun, Nov 1, 2020 - 12:49pm
silver66

today is a high

Silver66, It's not what I thought was was right that turned out to be wrong that got me. It's what I thought was wrong that was right that got me ;-)

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 - 7:27pm
Green Lantern

"For nothing is hidden that

"For nothing is hidden that will not be made manifest, nor is anything secret that will not be known and come to light."

BitChute Video (jgbXGaex181U)

A few months old and not the conversation everyone is having on this Election Eve but I don't think I've heard the Hollywood story like this.

Wed, Nov 4, 2020 - 7:29am
Green Lantern

I can't remember who said it,

I can't remember who said it, could have been Shakespeare, or Twain or Scott Adams “And the

"LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.”

120 days of Noah. That was when the big man upstairs told Noah, Or Noach if you are tracking the hebrew, to build a boat because it was gonna start raining cats and dogs. Clearly a reference to animal abuse.

Lets take our calculators out.

2020-120=1900 election. Yeah that's the election of the death of bimetalism and the Gold standard act.

60 years later. Divide by two you alchemists. JFK 1960 was a big year for gold and the IMF.

120 years before?

1780 BINGO

The approving of the Constitution by voters. Hip Hip Hooray!!!

2020 Constitutional Crisis over election. Wow, I'm surprised.

Maybe it's 120. Maybe it's 120.166. I'm not gonna dicker over such things.

That's 6 20 year cycles. That's Jupiter, saturn 20 times. Now with all the posts over the years on this particular Zeitgeist, numbers and natural law probably not your thing.

Let's divide by 7 because 7 is a thing which when you chop 120 years into 7 parts (if you are in the pizza business ya gotta know how to slice a pie into equal parts)=17.14 stock market cycle. Go back 8 years and you'll find the link to that book in the setup by Dewey. Who knows if it's working these days.

Notice how opportunity is showing up twice?

Noah in Hebrew is only two letters. And N and H. Who needs to pay Vana White for a stinkin' vowel.

N and H in Jewish Gematria= 58 which is the number of elections that brought us MAGA and the Orange man.

Based on the state of the nation at this time, I'm suggesting we move away from top quality scotch such as Buchanan (stuff is for good times) and I make a movement to make Popov Vodka the new drink of the republic?

Why?

For $6 bucks and change you can get your buzz on. It's filtered through charcoal any charcoal sentiment is good for bowel issues and cleanses your teeth.

And it's sold in a cheap plastic bottle so nobody can hit you over the head of it.

America doesn't deserve the good stuff.

See what I did there, I popped offed?

Feeling perky I guess.

Become member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate Shop