931 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Oct 20, 2020 - 4:59pm Green Lantern
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Since we are playing  "what if”...

Hi Green Lantern,

That's a very interesting narrative, but you haven't even mentioned all the facts in evidence according to spy guys surveillance footage

So how this turns out, may be heavily influenced by facts not offered into evidence.

Yes we could ponder the thoughts of your four drivers all day long, but they're entering an incredibly dangerous situation, and I would even say they're willfully ignorant of it.

There is a clearly marked, and presumably heavily armed and presumably completely indoctrinated to the point of brain-dead

State enforcement thug who thought it would be a great idea to drum up victims by parking his pig cruiser in a busy traffic circle where even the moderately awake are only looking for other motorists to avoid.

Despite presenting an extreme and eminent danger to the motoring public, the previously mentioned armed thug doesn't even turn the lights of his pig mobile on to warn of the preplanned coming calamity.

In a very predictable manner, one driver after another drives right into the back of the pig cruiser parked in the middle of the road,

until what you have, is at minimum, a four car pileup.

With our four motorists now trapped in the presence of the armed thug in a goofy costume, the thug calls his fellow gang members,

Who all converge on the circle blocking traffic for miles in every direction.

The four motorists are now arrested, for the attempted murder of the parasite pig parked in the circle, distracted driving, not wearing their nazi compliance diapers strapped to their face, which then gets parlayed into attempted mass murder charges.

Spy guy in the helicopter Is so engrossed in the activity below, he's not paying any attention at all to the 5G tower only slightly out of range of the picture.

As the newfound victims of the state are chained together, and being dragged into the awaiting paddy wagon surrounded by thugs with assault rifles, (yes, they are all now officially just chain gang members)

Sky spies rotor clips the tower, disabling the helicopter, directly over the swarm of pigs and their victims,

resulting in an explosive fiery crash smack in the middle of the entire shit show.

Everybody dies.

The moral of the story:

Mind your own fucking business, and be extremely cognizant of the fact that nobody else does anymore, and very few are even capable of it if they tried.

Those with such a rare and enlightened mindset won't be trapped in the circle, and will still be alive in four years when some brain dead parasitical pig tries the same willfully dangerous stunt again, repeating the cycle.

It is plausible that such cycles can be broken:

For example, if the fiery crash exterminates the entire population of pigs in that town in one fell swoop, and nobody comes up with the incredibly stupid idea of hiring a bunch of thugs to use extortion, coercion, threats of violence, entrapment, and just outrageously dangerous behavior to raise revenue for the parasitical and megalomaniacal pieces of shit politicians they answer to,

Then in four years, there will be nobody stupid enough to park their car in a busy traffic circle, alleviating the problem in the future.

Those that don't learn from their own idiocy will maintain their destructive cycles for eternity.

Did I pass the test?

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, Oct 20, 2020 - 5:00pm
Green Lantern

All four are informed on

All four are informed on their subject matters. They know something is wrong. They come from four directions. North, South, East and West. The 5th guy hovers over the center and has a vantage point that the other four don't. He is not impervious to the eventual meeting only he endeavors to see connections where there are seemingly no connections.

Shut downs were just announced again in New York State. Intra state travel in the Northeast now being restricted. Deja vous.

Tue, Oct 20, 2020 - 9:47pm Green Lantern
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Sites like TFMR, Silver Doctors, Zero Hedge

all breathe in and out on a long time scale. I'll look and see if I can find that IP.

On a long enough time line everyone's survival rate drops to zero, says Zero Hedge's masthead as it writes it's own epitaph. That's a catchy tag line but is really just a cheap one that makes the author seem witty when he's not

We don't write our epitaphs. We all write our own narratives; writing from every moment to moment, every word, sentence, verb, noun, paragraph, page, book, and verse. We never stop writing. Along that timeline there will come and go a nearly infinite number of characters who bring gifts and messages that we add to our book as we add to theirs.

We can be one of the people arriving at the intersection or, better yet, we can be the one above taking the pictures. If we're generous with our time, carving some out to direct the four individuals in their paths, we can effect their lives in ways so transformational that no one could have predicted the effect or the result; only that effects were put in motion. I've been in the air taking pictures many and in the round about even more times that I can count. Both positions appeal to me.

We can be both; the driver and the aerial observer. We can be all four drivers at the same time, controlling and at the effect of our decisions, choosing our 4 paths that come together in a wood.

AGXIIK

Tue, Oct 20, 2020 - 10:55pm
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

Wildcard

Don't forget about the drunk 14 yr old who is marching towards the intersection on foot waving his hand cannon around looking for the scumbag who stole his meth. Driven by forces he doesn't understand but is totally convinced that somebody has done him wrong. He just hasn't figured out who yet. While all the good people are minding their own business going about their daily routines our hero doesn't even know what day it is. Psychotropic withdrawal will do that to a fella. Unseen by all accounts but a force to be reckoned with. His pregnant girlfriend has had enough and wants to break up but love is a strong emotion and besides hes all she has since her stepfather went back to prison. Unseen outside forces can reek havoc on a situation if not prepared. The last time he pulled one of his stunts he got off with a warning and a threat of doing time in Juvi. He's really going to snap when he sobers up and finds himself at the wrong end of a bad prison scene.

I miss my old dog.

Wed, Oct 21, 2020 - 4:29am Mr. Fix

@Fix:

@Fix:

Did you ever notice how in a group of people out for a drink, there often seems to be one that just has to go pick a fight with the biggest guy in the bar?

Sort of like somebody at the beach deciding to block the wave instead of surfing on top of it ........

Everybody has his or her choices. Also: many simply can't see any choice other than the one they don't know they made.

argentus maximus

Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html

This analyst - global markets

Wed, Oct 21, 2020 - 7:45am argentus maximus
Mr. Fix
-
NY

argentus maximus

Top of the morning to you argentus maximus...

Since your post was directed at me, I'm going to make the wild assumption that you are inferring that I like to pick fights for my own personal pleasure, or that I am some kind of natural born rabble-rouser always looking for a fight.

You might be familiar with me enough by now you know that in a discussion, I am expressing underlying principles based on a desire for a world that is somewhat cognizant of individual rights, a world that allows an individual to determine their own destiny.

It's been about 30 years since I've stepped into a bar, but, it's been about a week since I've gone head-to-head with the biggest guy in the store.

In natural law, there is a principal which we can call the "nonaggression principal”.

I don't pick fights, in fact I would much rather be just left alone. But if my own personal rights have been violated, I will attempt to defend them as aggressively as I know how to.

It's a matter of self-respect.

That is not a violation of the "nonaggression principal”, it is an application of "The right of self defense”, which is an equally important natural law principle.

I will grant you that I have adopted a relatively aggressive style of defense, which is often reflected in the verbiage I choose to use in discussions here, but as I would consider all of us adults, I do not take into consideration the remote possibility that I might offend the sensibilities of someone who has an opinion that is contrary to my own.

I do attempt to avoid personal attacks, unless, of course, the level of discussion has de-evolved into a name-calling contest, which I have taken great lengths to learn how to not to get sucked into, but sometimes, "a fucking shit head” Is simply an accurate description.

I am also learning to be as accurate as possible.

When I awoke this morning, I flipped through the Zero Hedge headlines, which had a fairly concise article on the differences between various types of anarchists, as well as addressing distinct differences with libertarianism.

It can be found here:

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/not-all-anarchy-created-equal

Within the article, there was a quote which sounded strangely similar to one of yours, (your bottom line) and may even constitute a reply:

“If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.”

I will grant you that we make different choices in similar situations. As I recall, you were on the same side as many, many others that I've talked to regarding an incident a few years back where I was wrongfully accused of crimes by an aggressively malevolent scum bag armed thug wearing a goofy costume., and became very familiar with just how criminal my local government actually is, and I made a decision based on principle that I would rather fight them rather than simply acquiesce to their demands for large sums of money.

I was successful despite being the only one who tried.

When I walk into a store, I am admittedly often the only one not complying with our Satanic overlords mandate that I put a muzzle over my face.

When confronted by a 300 pound Neanderthal demanding that I either comply or leave, I will choose a third option, and make my very best possible attempt to publicly humiliate him simply because it's the right thing to do.

We now live in a world where many people consider the truth to be highly offensive.

I don't particularly care whether speaking the truth benefits me personally or not, and I don't particularly care who I offend, because complying with pure evil is just evil, and the fact that most people choose to simply comply creates the direct consequence of a world ruled by evil, over a population of slaves.

Or,

I suppose as you say, I could "ride the wave”, and help take mankind down into a state of perpetual servitude and enslavement.

Do you really think I don't give these choices any thought?

Do you really think that I don't know that many of the very same people I am either trying to wake up, or free from their own personal bondage consider me to be a brain dead idiot?

What other people think of me rarely enters into my decision-making process, because the principles involved come first.

People may be as offended as they choose to be, that is always their choice.

I choose to defend both myself and my fellow human beings against willful tyrants who choose to threaten and use coercion to demand subservience and subjugation, all blatant violations of natural law, and my own rights as a living breathing human being.

To be perfectly clear, I categorically reject your characterization of me as being the one person who picks a fight with the biggest guy in the bar.

I am defending myself against the biggest guy in the bar who just happened to pick a fight with me.

If you consider noncompliance with sheer idiocy to be provocation on my part, then you are correct.

So be it.

The world is full of piece of shit lowlife idiots demanding subservience.

I guess in that context, I have a target rich environment.

You say: "many simply can't see any choice other than the one they don't know they made."

Also, I reject your implication that I don't give these choices considerable thought,

I weigh countless options against each other before making a choice, and I am always cognizant of other choices which would often require considerably less effort on my part.

There's no easy way out of this one for humanity, tough choices will have to be made, and most will choose not to choose, or take the path of least resistance.

I'm simply not that kind of guy.

Peace,

And have a nice day.

Wed, Oct 21, 2020 - 1:24pm
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

Tesla and Gann

An interesting vid for all my Tesla trading friends. Watch until the end. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VCQFrEUbww

I miss my old dog.

Wed, Oct 21, 2020 - 2:33pm
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Blocking waves

Takes me back to when I was 11 on holiday at Brighton. The beach is completely stony but I had just learned to swim. So I was eager to go in the water, but it was rough and I was continually knocked down.

That night I had a fever. Maybe it was the Sun or maybe I was just totally exhausted. My mother was concerned, my uncle said I'd be fine in the morning and I was.

I'm 77 this month, 77-11=66, guess I'm already 2/3 evil.

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Thu, Oct 22, 2020 - 7:09am

Have you heard of Bobulinski? No! Really?

Have you heard of Bobulinski? No?

How could that be?

Did the mainstream media forget to mention his name?

Oh well, we just have to get on without them from now on if that's how they want it to be.

Styx does what he does best ...... on Bitchute :

BOBULINSKI CORROBORATES HUNTER BIDEN EMAIL CLAIMS, WHILE LEGACY MEDIA FIXATES ON... BORAT

argentus maximus

Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html

This analyst - global markets

Thu, Oct 22, 2020 - 8:24am argentus maximus
Mr. Fix
-
NY

how to fix it...

Thu, Oct 22, 2020 - 12:19pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

I was sad when Dingaling Blarney and Bailout Circus filed Ch XI

Until the circus was discharged from bankruptcy just in time for the 2020 presidential race. We have Crack Pipe, Bobble Head, Orange Jesus, Borat and Corn Pop disgorged from the clown car recently repurposed after service as a Brinks armored car.

Being forced fed a steady diet from the crap fiesta buffet, I take some small solace in Keynes statement

" in the long run we'll all be dead"

Until then, and until some psychohistorian 3,000 years in the future writes about this Epoch in an epic fit to reverse engineer this clusterbungle, there's an ad in Monster.com for Hari Seldon.

Styx should apply.

If nothing else, he'd make the reporting very entertaining and a solid platform for prediction the future, even if the predictions are only 2 days in the future. That'd be a good start

While this unfolds, I buy green avocados, certain in the knowledge that I'll certainly live long enough to enjoy guacamole and a good whisky, watching history unfolding at Warp Speed, making the need for over priced vacuous SJW woke-filled streaming services some think are critical to filling in the pot holes in our long slouch towards extinction as we're being entertained to death a non-event

Admittedly a bit morbid this early in the mourning but facts are sometimes just what they are. Facts. And they can be infinitely entertaining.

I've seen this movie 50 times before and have no intention of paying to see it again on some erstwhile DizzyFlix pay per view service

Until then

'Hey hon, did the pharmacy fill my latest order for Crazy Pillz?'

"No, they're still on back order from Glaxo-something about the Chinese embargoing the Crazy part"

Dammit, I see Biden's hand in that too

AGXIIK

Thu, Oct 22, 2020 - 2:25pm
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

ACB

As I predicted last week ACB was confirmed by committee this morning and the nomination is moving to the Senate floor. Some feat eh! When Joe gets in there'll be a commission established to look at reforming the Supreme Court. Wonder how that will work out? If you establish a commission to look at reform, you can pretty well guarantee that they will recommend the reformation that Joe had in mind, particularly since Joe and his associates will select the committee. Wonder what Styx will have to say about that.

"Until then, and until some psychohistorian 3,000 years in the future writes about this Epoch in an epic fit to reverse engineer this clusterbungle, there's an ad in Monster.com for Hari Seldon."

I'd swear you've been out on the back 40 tending to the horses and donkeys and finding they've been creating hinnys and mules or maybe it's just something in the air, besides the f...ing virus.

Not only that I'd swear the chronons are playing games since Hari Seldon was conceived about 78 years ago, long enough for a complete cycle turning. So where are we to find today's Seldon? Will Monster.com really work? Do we really need someone to undertake a complete bifurcation of humanity or can we simply grok the timeline and give it a slight nudge? Asking for a friend.

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Thu, Oct 22, 2020 - 3:14pm SteveW
waxybilldupp
-
Flyover land

Paging Hari Seldon ....

The first time I dipped a toe into the deep, deep pond of science fiction, it was with "The Foundation Trilogy" by good ol' Isaac Asimov. He wrote hundreds of books and I went on to read at least 50. Few did sci-fi better, although near the end, he was getting pretty commercial. 50 more years of reading sci-fi followed. The Foundation was a good foundation. All of Heinlein showed up as well, along with everything "Dune". Sadly, "1984" is about the only thing coming true.

Wax off

Thu, Oct 22, 2020 - 7:40pm
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Trump pre-empts 60 minutes

In a completely unprecedented move and in contradiction to the agreement with CBS news the White House today released the raw footage of the DJT interview with Leslie Stahl.

CBS will provide its usual "full, fair and contextual reporting" when the programme airs on Sunday.

I've heard of Bobulinsky, but according to Stahl the laptop was found in a repair shop came from Bannon and Guiliani (obviously two who are untrustworthy) and is not verified. She did not say who might be in charge of "verifying" laptops, maybe CrowdStrike?

In other news Dorsey and Zuck have received subpoenas to appear before Congress.

Thu, Oct 22, 2020 - 10:17pm
Green Lantern

I've mentioned Adam Townsend

I've mentioned Adam Townsend a couple of times.

He is taking the contrarian bet against Cernovich, Scott Adams, Tim Pool, Styx etc...

His hypothesis is Trump looses because the corruption is too overwhelming and the hypnosis of 24/7 lies about Trump has been going into people's heads for years. Hard to argue the moist robot theory stopped working.

He is the only guy I know predicting a Biden win that isn't part of a corrupt polling institution or a liberal.

His other hypothesis is a Biden win, lockdown ends immediately because they got what they want.

For those of you who still have some entrepreneurial spirit left. He talks alot about India.

Alot of people asking, well how do I make money if everything should get hit.

Not alot of people talking about India. Maybe there is a Zeitgeist in there too.

Thu, Oct 22, 2020 - 10:40pm
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Adam Townsend

I'm inclined to put more credence in the second hypothesis. Hopefully we'll know soon.

Fri, Oct 23, 2020 - 12:23am SteveW
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Steve Tell your friend it's in the air, the water and all the

energies flowing, the ones we talk about a lot. It's not just Joe or Trump. And yes, the crazy pills came today, thank goodness. I washed them down with a couple doubles of Buchanan's on ice while watching the debate. Dog and pony show?

Don't know about back 40's Steve, or horses or hinnys but I do know that a mule is just a horse with a pedigree.

Or is it that person in the Second in the series who tried to take over the Foundation with his magical powers. He was called the Mule; a 'mutant with mentalic powers'

Is Trump the Mule?

If he is, who's Hari Seldon? I'd volunteer but the pay check paid in quatloos

AGXIIK

Fri, Oct 23, 2020 - 5:51am
Green Lantern

You keep using this word

You keep using this word "Buchanan" Is there a hidden meaning behind it?

Is this some sort of alchemy?

Whisky Review: Buchanan's 12 DeLuxe Blended Scotch Whisky

As bad as youtube is, you have to admit, there is information on anything you can think of.

"The problem with American politics is that we don't have an official Whiskey"

These two gentleman are quite the authority on whiskey.

My wife was watching some soap opera and looked up and yelled at me, "Do we have any whiskey in the house?"

She gets drunk looking at a glass of wine. Whatever she was watching, must have a been one of those boy meets girl. Boy buys girl a drink scenes.

Biden is going to close down the oil industry. That's sweet.

Fri, Oct 23, 2020 - 10:18am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

"The only way to win this game, is not to play it"...

Good morning guys,

As the political dog and pony show winds down to its inevitable outcome, (The government always wins),

Placing your bets on which wing of a completely corrupt system wins the right to maintain its enslavement over you is an exercise in futility,

But since that's the topic for today,

I'll play.

Donald Trump has performed his task of warding off any organized revolt with both precision, and the highest order of expertise.

You guys will all remember that I was highly doubtful that Obama would ever leave.

What I underestimated was the degree of destruction that America required in order to make its collapse both catastrophic and complete.

The degree of mind control that has been exercised over humanity, and the American population in particular, of which I am particularly pointing to the popular fantasy that someone was going to swoop in and save us from our own idiocy, has been successfully played for the last four years, as a diversion to keep the masses in a state of false hope while a fascist totalitarian agenda is implemented from every conceivable direction.

Four years ago, only the right-wing of this cluster fuck was armed to defend itself, while the left-wing just screamed obscenities at the other side.

Over the past four years we have seen the rise of a government sponsored, trained and armed resistance to the "patriot movement" that is formidable, and don't doubt for a minute that these examples of human debris brought forth with your tax dollars will be used against you.

A heavily armed “Antifa" and "Black Lives Matter” proxy army is almost entirely engineered and fully infiltrated with alphabet agencies which is now ready to wage war against anyone who considers defending individual liberty a worthwhile objective.

This could not have been accomplished under an Obama or even Hitlary presidency, because the revolt would have come before the Evil Empire had destroyed the last vestiges of free enterprise, and an infrastructure required to support Basic human survival.

That work has now been accomplished, and we can move into the next phase.

Having done his job, the orange man who pretended to have a desire to "drain the swamp" will be retired. Also retired, are the propaganda outlets which have been used to facilitate the enslavement of humanity.

Bread and circuses used as diversions such as politics, organized sports, Hollywood blockbusters, organized religions, financial markets, and what we call mainstream news outlets will now be streamlined and focused with a single voice and objective.

Most are no longer required.

Rush Limbaugh, (as just one example), no longer needed is being retired.

There is no longer any need for "controlled opposition".

Talking about politics presupposes the fallacy that your vote matters. It hasn't in our lifetimes, and the illusion is no longer required.

As blatant as the totalitarian takeover of humanity has been, you haven't seen anything yet.

Therefore, I predict a Joe Biden victory, with a solid 5% of the population voting for him, it will be reported as a slim victory, creating as much chaos as possible.

This will launch the second American Revolution, but this time, the side for totalitarianism is pre-positioned and far more well armed than most people can possibly imagine. This has been the most significant contribution of the orange man.

Any opposition is unorganized, and woefully unprepared for the task of defending itself.

Hunter's computer is a plant, and will be a means to usher in a Harris “Presidency” as she is an adequate mouthpiece to preside over the annihilation and transformation of humanities last vestige of hope for human liberty.

Just look at her as replacement for the illegal alien, homosexual, Communist, Muslim with the dark complexion. The only difference, is his dick has been sawed off, and replaced with a hole. The script doesn't change.

The entire concept of individual liberty will be wiped from the historical record permanently.

Without an organized opposition, far exceeding what is apparent today, these events can't be averted.

Humanity has been infected with a mind virus culminating in the widespread belief in the legitimacy of authority figures which has no basis in nature, is antithetical to natural law, with very predictable karmic consequences.

If humanity is to survive at all, keepers of ancient knowledge and wisdom will be driven underground once again, in an attempt to carry a legacy to future generations, somewhat similar to how some remnants of ancient wisdom survived the dark ages despite well-organized attempts to eradicate such knowledge, beliefs and believers.

The only difference this time around, is the level of technology and sophistication that will be waged against humanity in this war.

Survival is not assured, humanity's inability to comprehend the necessity of individual liberty may very well lead to its extinction.

This has been an exercise in cause and effect, which will be completely unnoticed by the masses.

I will admit, maintaining optimism may be problematic.

Have a nice day.

Fri, Oct 23, 2020 - 11:58am
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Hate Speech Engineering

Well how about that. It's a "fact checking" division of Facebook according to the muckraking NY Post. Based mostly in Seattle, where Chinese nationals with PhDs in engineering are busily developing machine tools. The development of this AI will allow only the "truth" to be propagated and will eliminate hate speech.

Can't say I've ever used Fbook but I'm becoming concerned about the news feed in my email, it seems so one-sided and totally unlike the TV news. So I subscribed to the globalist recently. Today I learned that Russia does not want Joe to win and as it becomes likely, from the polls, that he will, they will unleash chaos and civil unrest on the US. Guess it must have been the Russians who were responsible for the burning in Atlanta and the looting and burning in the West coast cities. Well at least know we know.

randomness