Plotting the Course of The Zeitgeist

857 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thu, Oct 15, 2020 - 6:29pm
Green Lantern

Steve,

Steve,

Tracking the Sun through the 12 divisions of the year!!!

October 22nd is a spiritual new year, so old in fact, that you won't find it in any of the literature.

You'll find if you go back in history that huge events constellate around that date and I'm thinking this year won't be any different.

--------------

11Imix.....

This is a site I use regularly and has lots of tools for tracking time.

https://www.timeanddate.com

The topic of tracking date to date and looking for future hits requires alot more explanation than is appropriate here. But I will help a brother out because we will talk about these things alot.

-----------

Bunker Archie

Best all in the family episode of all time. Hilarious. Would this show go down well in 2020?

All In The Family: The Complete Series (3/5) 1971

Poor Archie because when Edith died, I think the entire nation went into mourning.

Thu, Oct 15, 2020 - 8:10pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Try to bring astrological cycles to the Biden Mac laptop kerfufl

Hold my Molson IMIX, you can't make this up. Your notes gave me chills.

I just read your post after the stuff below

The salvo heard around the world.

The owner of the Mac repair business, JOHN PAUL MAC ISAAC, repairs Hunter's Mac laptop. Hunter leaves it for more than 90 days so John Paul Jones MAC Isaac Newton turns it into the story of the year after reviewing the hard drive, finding a few thousand choice details of a man who, if he's not the world's largest douche nozzle in the solar system, will do just fine until the biggest one arrives by an FLT Tesla Moped..

Let's see. What's in a name?

JOHN PAUL Jones 1747-1792 . Most famous naval admiral of the Revolutionary war. Father of the American Navy. "I have not yet begun to fight" No connection there

John Paul II B 1920-2005. formerly known as Karol Wojtyla. Heroic cardinal who helped liberate Poland. Longest serving pope in modern history. Man of great grace, bravery and humility. B c1920 2020. Ummm- don't see links there.

I dunno.

Next.

ISAAC Newton. B 1643-1727. Most likely the most intelligent person in the last 1000 years. Noted discoveries. Planetary Motions. Law of Motion. Created calculus

What is an Apple Mac if not the great great great grandchild of Newton's brilliance, reflected in a machine that is extraordinary by all accounts, containing many kernels of Isaac's genius.

Here we have a complete dunderhead outted as a skeevy little cheese weasel by the name sakes of a Naval Hero, a great Pope and the world's greatest mathematician, carried by a computer geek with the Mac nickname, a techie who holds the weight of these great names that span the heavens of the world most famous people.

Nah. No coincidence there. Just an axcident.

AGXIIK

Thu, Oct 15, 2020 - 8:24pm SteveW
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Plagarism? I'll put two bits in the jar right after Biden

puts his china clippers in the same glass

I should have given attribution but Wells wording is so different I don't think the master would mind

AGXIIK

Thu, Oct 15, 2020 - 8:35pm AGXIIK
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

Feel the mojo

I wrote that message from my Mac while listening to Led Zep. Bass player John Paul Jones . Boo !!

I miss my old dog.

Thu, Oct 15, 2020 - 8:49pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

I rest my case. We're all connected in ways that only reveal

themselves in that mysterious classroom of the mind, teaching consciousness, noticing the little things and Newton's quantumness

AGXIIK

Thu, Oct 15, 2020 - 11:58pm
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Digital Civil War

Looks like its started. https://news.gab.com/2020/10/15/the-digital-civil-war-is-here-which-side...

Twitter did report that both Zuck and Dorsey have been invited for a senate hearing.

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Fri, Oct 16, 2020 - 8:40am

Did you know that SJWs got a Dictionary changed this week?

Because doing so would redefine something a new Supreme Court Judge said into an "offensive" word.

Yes. Miriam Webster actually changed the Websters definition of "preference" as used in "sexual preference" to score political points.

Here is Tim Pool's take (Bitchute link): The first couple of minutes covers the significant points.

DICTIONARY CHANGES DEFINITION TO SUPPORT DEMOCRATS CLAIM THAT AMY CONEY BARRETT SAID A NO NO WORD

Styx doesn't quote Matt Taibbi or Glen Greenwald as Tim Pool did, and has a shorter take on Orwellian gaslighting by the left:

WEBSTERS DICTIONARY ENGAGES IN NEWSPEAK HISTORICAL GASLIGHTING

Here's some evidence for you:

and before they doctored the meaning the day the new Judge spoke the dictionary looked like this:

I searched their dictionary for"SJW". For some odd reason it's not there.

Have a look if you wish: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sjw

Anyway. after that I contacted their editor at : https://www.merriam-webster.com/contact-us

And I left this message. Doubt I'll get a reply .....

Quote:

"It looks like you have a corporate Social Justice Warrior (SJW) infestation.
The word "Preference" got altered for political and propagandistic gaslighting purpose.
You have big egg on your face in the public's eye and corporate brand damage now, resulting from this renegade staff member and also the one who hired him/her.

Suggestion:
For a start - add a definition for" SJW" to your dictionary. For some strange reason this acronym is usage as a word has been ignored thus far."

Secondly - research the Rules for SJWs. There are only a few rules. It might help you avoid future disasters like this one.

Thirdly - I couldn't find a reference to the phrase "Get Woke, Go Broke" in your dictionary. Today might be a good time to fix that. I did find "Gaslighting" so that word is OK. You might look that one up just as a watercooler conversation topic.

FWIW - Disney bought Star Wars for 4Bn$ and gave it to SJW staff who turned it into a trash fire wherein the recent SW movie lost money. I doubt your organization has such excess of resources to willfully lose.

Would you be willing to do an 5-10 interview with me for my clients? It's a financial analysis client base. Our forum has a couple of million views. Among other strategies, we look at dominant corporations committing suicide as a creation of investment opportunity. Your views would be most helpful in this regard.

I look forwards to your reply,

Unquote

This is a slightly abridged copy of a post this morning in Setup For The Big Trade. https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/754320#comment-754320

argentus maximus

Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html

This analyst - global markets

Fri, Oct 16, 2020 - 3:29pm argentus maximus
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Dictionaries

So it looks like we're down the rabbit hole conversing with Humpty Dumpty. Meanwhile the WS clones are busy deleting, if not altering, historical content. I wonder who might be in charge of shifting times lines? Can say I've noticed.

I did check that word today and in error went to orientation and discovered two things; 1. orientation was somehow changed yesterday and 2, there is a time traveller feature indicating the first use in print.

Apparently the SJW concern is that preference is a synonym for choice. So "sexual preference" is supposedly offensive, rather than descriptive, since it implies that a person can make a freewill choice. I find even that argument flawed. I would argue that sexual preference can only ever be descriptive since there is no fundamental choice (beyond the precise partner/s) that can be made, since that part of biology in completely hardwired.

My preference is the Collins English although I would use the Oxford if I could justify the cost. Those American dictionaries are so second class.

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Fri, Oct 16, 2020 - 3:31pm argentus maximus
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Dup

Sat, Oct 17, 2020 - 11:22am
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Word

The newest old default word used with great regularity; as a filler when a better word would do, when a breathless sharp epithet follows, when one is just dumbfounded to describe a condition, we describe it as Crazy. Crazy this, crazy that, crazy something else.

Even formal first rate writers default to Crazy when a more suitable word would suffice.

When crazy comes to visit, knocks at the door, lurks in the shadow, creeps up on your 6, causes shivers and hairs to stand on end, crazy gets real. All other forms of crazy fade into the pages or shadows.

Often we don't deal with the source of craziness because we're not quite sure if it's real. We ignore it or try to deal with it ad hoc but in the end we come to rely on the tried and true when dealing with crazy.

We hire the experts

We call the PSYCHOTHERAPIST

I'd say that's a tad of an extreme measure since psychotherapists run out at $350 and hour or more. Even pill bottle Paypal tele-shrinks cost us a bundle. What we fail to recognize is the psychotherapist is not a cure. Nor is soma. They're worse than the cure if, for no other reason, we find ourselves out $30,000 and nothing's changed.

Just call 1-800-YOU NUTS? Operators are standing by.

Crazy occupies every level. Like dervish plate spinners trying to handle crazy in all it forms, crazy is so pervasive that we have shrink ennui, overcome with the desire to hire the experts who'll parse the looney while so besotted with opines from the woke class; the political class, the razzle dazzle 3 card monte bankster class, the expert class we end up more clueless than prior to hiring a bus full of holistic Masters of the Universe universal therapists, all claiming to have THE answer

Ask Tony Soprano.

6 seasons later, he's still a junior league thug competing with the mid tier thugs who step n' fetchit for the Capo thugs while senior service thugs serving the USG call the winners and losers, thus driving every sodding one of us into the hands of a psychotherapist

Soprano? Whatta maroon. $30,000 spent treading a fruitless path to self discovery when enlightenment was easily found in the barrel of a Baretta

Who got the best of the deal?

Dr Selfi, also known as

PSYCHO THE RAPIST.

Just a crazy thought this AM.

Nothing to worry about here. Embrace the crazy and win the game.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

At $350 an hour I can be out the door, down the street to buy a case of decent whisky and comfortably numb before psycho the rapist has on her comfortable shoes and couch warmed up.

Problem solved.

AGXIIK

Sat, Oct 17, 2020 - 11:42am

Twitter leftist shills purport Biden emails "are debunked"

From Styxhexenhammer666:

I'M GONNA... DEBOOOOONK!!! (BITCHUTE EXCLUSIVE)

And since Styx is so effective as a mainstream media competitor, the leftist mob decide he must be neutralized.

Styx's audience is large enough that he attracts attention from the woke mob due to being an effective opponent to their agendas.

Thus we see the attacks on Styx increase.

And here Vee from Romania comments on this mode of attack (also via Bitchute).

Old commentary are scrutinized by activists to try and discover something said long ago that was acceptable then, but the woke rules of political correctness make that statement unacceptable now.

And then prearranged deplatform attacks are unleashed upon the social media platform corporation, be it Y-tbe, Twit-r, Face-bk, etc.

OFFENSE ARCHAEOLOGISTS DIGGING HARD INTO STYXHEXENHAMMER666

Listen to Vee and gain awareness of how this character assassination network operates.

argentus maximus

Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html

This analyst - global markets

Sat, Oct 17, 2020 - 12:46pm
Green Lantern

The inflection in the last 48

The inflection in the last 48 hours with Big Tech censoring news on the Biden represents a fractal of what is going on in the entire world but is not being reported.

Thailand using water cannons against protestors. Ecuador, Peru (arrested 52,000 protestors), Italy, Croatia, Nigeria and on and on and on.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2020/10/17/thailand-water-cannon-used-against-p...

The same with the use of the internet to protest the crackdowns. We've seen video's of people in the UK and Australia being arrested.

https://www.rferl.org/a/report-covid-19-used-as-pretext-to-crack-down-on...

Sat, Oct 17, 2020 - 5:06pm
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Inflexion

I date the inflexion to October 15. It was so huge that even Stevie Wonder could have seen it. The IMF came out with the proposal for a "new" Bretton Woods, while the Biden email cache produced total in your face censorship.

Interestingly crawdaddy, in the main morning thread, was so kind as to present a list of reviewers who were consistent in pointing out that US intelligence had been expecting Russian interference in the election and here it was. So in the afternoon thread I personally inflexed, bending over completely backward, in going along with that narrative. Maybe half the community understood but OceanX clearly didn't.

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/754409#comment-754409

So lets see, March 23, 2020 Kashkari announces unlimited currency printing and the IMF responds October 15, 2020. A difference of 206 days. The first and second repeats are Sunday May 9, 2021 and Wednesday December 1 2021. So these are potential dates to look out for.

But in a bigger context this might just be wheels within wheels and the IMF initiative might go back to September 17, 2008 when the global monetary system came within hours of collapse. That's 4205 days to unlimited printing and 4411 days to the IMF announcement. So by April 20, 2032 to November 12, 2032 we should have completed this global reset, one way or another.

Monetarily the IMF will want to go with SDR's since that's their power source, but China has only recently become a member and they and Russia have large gold cache's. I anticipate any conference to be contentious and that we might see some hybrid initially. Given all the digital currency foreshadowing maybe the IMF will want to make global loans to back sovereign digital currencies exchangeable to the XDR for trade. Next year should certainly be interesting.

Sat, Oct 17, 2020 - 5:36pm
Green Lantern

Steve,

Steve,

I think you're right. Change of direction triggered mid-month. But I think this guy is calling the top, which should be near end of month. The theme is even hinted at.

It's an impressive call if he is right. And doing it just on news flow alone would make it more impressive. If he came up with a date, than I'd kiss his ring. If we have important and very sudden market news in sync with his very vague prediction, don't be surprised either. But I don't think he has that skill. Nonetheless, his cute delivery shouldn't be ignored.

Maybe COVID-19 or BLM/Antifa riots wasn't peak?

Scott Adams

@ScottAdamsSays

No one knows when Peak #2020 will arrive, but when the Fake News tries to debunk QANON and the public can't tell which one is more credible, I know we are getting close.

Steve, Your call on the coming financial changes also is very on point!!!

You've been on a role. What are you drinking?

Sun, Oct 18, 2020 - 11:15pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Just checking in...

Hi guys,

I'm having a bit of a challenge keeping up with all of you, it's not just me getting ready for the winter, but seemingly helping everyone I know get ready for the winter is keeping me busy.

Also, my focus has been primarily on weathering what appears to be an absolutely unavoidable shit storm of epic proportions, as opposed to perfecting an esoteric trading strategy.

That link that I posted to the Hal Turner Radio show https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/canada-going…

Is something that I take more seriously then Green Lantern for example.

It's not just that some of the guys that I follow such as Max Igan or that guy Jeff Burwick on "The Dollar Vigilante”, are taking that "Leaked" document very seriously, when combined with what has been a very well-known agenda, the only thing that document reveals, is a timeline for implementing what everyone knows is coming.

There is also a YouTube video that I have watched where someone in the Canadian Parliament is trying to get answers to some of the many questions raised in that document, and not only doesn't he get his answers, he gets his microphone turned off.

Even if the time line was off by weeks or a month or so, virtually every country on planet Earth is implementing the exact same agenda, and rolling it out almost as simultaneously as possible, better said, as quickly as possible.

The time that we have left where we have any say in our own lives, or our futures, is running shorter by the day.

I thought it would be a good idea to outline my priorities, with a brief explanation,

There is a reason why I have not gotten into trading, and it has less to do with what I consider my odds of success, and a hell of a lot more to do with who I am, and why I am here.

Self-sufficiency and personal responsibility run to the core of my being.

Being of service to others isn't just a profession, it has a moral basis to it as well.

At a certain level, I genuinely feel that accessing funds that was actually earned by others and not myself, such as putting myself in the middle of a transaction, and taking my cut, or gambling in someone else's arena, particularly knowing upfront that it's a criminal empire, where I have absolutely no say in how it's rigged, or the outcome, isn't just risky business, it doesn't even strike me as moral, since I have provided absolutely no goods or services to anyone in return for my gains. (Or losses).

To be perfectly frank, I would see myself as no different than the parasites that I rail against, who just find inventive ways of taking other peoples money.

In my view, adding value in other peoples lives builds good karma.

Finding ways to extract value from a criminal enterprise just makes me a co-criminal, even if it's quite legal.

Did anybody else read about all those "Robin Hood" traders that had their accounts wiped out this week?

That’s karma.

Taking from the rich and giving to the poor in a rigged game has predictable outcomes.

Now I'll grant you, that's just one man's opinion, and you are most certainly entitled to yours, but becoming dependent on a criminal enterprise to me, is no different then getting on the dole, and hoping the free money just keeps coming.

Stupid strategy.

I have many skill sets, and I do endeavor to increase my skill sets on a daily basis.

To me, that's what real value is.

My esoteric studies have been primarily focused on mind over matter, both mental and material alchemy, maintaining clear thinking, discerning the truth, as well as the inherent ability to predict the future through a thorough application of cause and effect.

Learning to live in the realm of causality, instead of reacting to the effects, seems critical moving forward.

Humanity has some enormous challenges moving forward, and many will die through their own willful ignorance.

The agenda that confronts us is dark, as dark as hell.

Maintaining a positive outlook while simultaneously exploring an agenda that is unfolding, and working to throw as much sand in the gears of it as possible, while recruiting as many people as I can to help, seems like a reasonable strategy.

Fucking with Nazis for the fun of it, seems to be where I'm headed, for a whole host of reasons.

After all, having fun is important, and so is confronting evil when I am faced with it.

This requires a mindset which by no means comes naturally to me, it requires a transmutation of my own consciousness.

If thoroughly learned correctly, it is my hope that it becomes highly contagious.

I've got a lot to learn, so I'm not going to pretend to be focused on cycles to benefit my bank account.

Focusing on cycles between liberty and tyranny may be useful, it might help set priorities.

The timetables for an agenda that is being rolled out are public knowledge, and if nobody stands to resist it, I have no reason to believe that it won't proceed on schedule.

What is unfolding hasn't just been planned for decades, it has been planned for several millennia.

At this point, I don't necessarily need a doctorate in the esoteric arts to determine what is coming and when.

What we need is strategies to move forward.

Yes, priorities, priorities. You guys deserve to know what mine are.

If this doesn't interest you, ignore me.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Mon, Oct 19, 2020 - 8:35am
DragonFly

Great Post Mr Fix

Mr Fix, after reading your post this sprung into my head:

The search for the meaning of life may be a fool's errand, but at the least the search gives this fool's life meaning.

Mon, Oct 19, 2020 - 6:55pm
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Scott Atlas (un-masked) de-twittered

Scott Atlas M.D. a senior advisor on the US coronavirus task force has had his account disabled yesterday. According to Scott; “'Masks work? NO,'” and said widespread use of masks is not supported.

The tweet violated a Twitter policy that prohibits sharing false or misleading misinformation about COVID-19 that could lead to harm, a company spokesperson said."

Dr Atlas, is a neuroradiologist, and not an infectious disease specialist or in public health but his position reflected that of Dr. Fauci in February before he flipped. America's frontline doctors were back at the Supreme Court yesterday conveying a message that there is nothing to fear, there are treatments that can be used early and masks are of no use. Interesting one doctor reported on a WS clone working for Forbes (as I mentioned recently in the Dictionaries post). He had tweeted about the swine flu in 2009 to support a point he was making. Then the document disappeared from the Forbes database.

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/stream/

I have never thought that a mask would protect me, as seems to be the common idea, but it could protect someone near me, if I was infected and if I shouted, sneezed or coughed at them. I had been using a face shield since that might make other shoppers feel more comfortable but today I went bare faced grocery shopping. Our local transit however now has "masks mandatory" on the indicator board.

I guess the science of masks is a completely settled field of study with regard to infectious disease and the apparent ongoing discussion among medical experts is simply the misguided who lack the proper education. Fortunately we have twitter, whose medical expertise is such that they are able to police this issue. I suppose the misguided are prime candidates for re-education. This is how it goes, isn't it?

Mon, Oct 19, 2020 - 7:04pm
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

The Twitter Censors

White House Chief of staff, Mark Meadows, warned today that the WH was considering suit against twitter for censorship of political material including the Biden news articles.

Also today House Republicans wrote to the AG urging the appointment of a special counsel to probe the Biden revelations.

Five days and it still has legs, this dog won't quit.

Tue, Oct 20, 2020 - 10:50am
Green Lantern

There is a guy coming from

There is a guy coming from the east. He just visited his local coin shop, picked up two American Gold Eagles. Driving toward the round about.

There is a guy coming from the west. Listening to todays news on Jeffrey Epstein that they won't seal the deposition and the revelations on Hunter Biden.

There is a guy coming from the north, also approaching the round about that is concerned about another lock down, COVID--19 and what happens next to society. The next level of tyranny that might hit.

Then there is a guy that just visited the local comic store and was depressed that all is favorite Marvel comic books were filled with super heros' that were transgender and all the gender pronouns had been altered.

All four are oblivious to the others whereabouts. ONe guy wants to know the price of gold and looks for that. COVID guy just wants enough toilet paper and a safe space to hunker down with some food. Epstein, Biden guy, he just wants to hear some news and Marvel guy, well he has to do a mapquest to find an old comic book store that has the old fashion gender pronouns, he and her.

But the guy taking the picture from above. He is the only one that see's the connection between all four cars and the only one that has the tool for the job He see's that they are all headed for the roundabout and will all meet at the center at almost the same exact time. The guy who only has covid tyranny on his mind doesn't realize he is in the same time cycle as the guy that just bought the two gold coins.

Is there a four year cycle on tfmetals forums too? If so, I think we just hit that inflection. Wonder what the next four year cycle in 2024 will be like. Well, ya got four more years to figure it out if you missed the last four year cycle inflection.

Four roads diverged in a wood, and I—

I took the one less traveled by

And that has made all the difference.

Tue, Oct 20, 2020 - 2:36pm
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

The guy travelling East

I wonder if he knows, as he listens to the news, that Anna Makanju is heading up the election integrity division at Facebook?

Does the guy travelling North even sense that not only are there SJW infestations but also infestations of WS clones busily deleting if not altering the historical record?

Does the guy in the helicopter know if there is a plan for altering the future and who might be busy at work on that project? He might take the road less travelled, but all roads lead to Rome.