Plotting the Course of The Zeitgeist

931 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wed, Oct 14, 2020 - 9:26pm
Green Lantern

How to stack Karma

Both facebook and twitter banning new Biden revelations on Ukraine White House Press Secretary, NY Post from posting "meme" and OAN reporter Jack Posobiec locked out.

Big Tech reaching for the sky on this one.

Are they that stupid? Or more reverse psychology to take out Biden? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

Who owns the NY Post? Same people as own Fox?

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-reveals-how-hunter-biden-introduced-...

So you guys don't like masks? do I understand you correctly?

Wed, Oct 14, 2020 - 9:47pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

You can take your mask, and shove it where the sun don't shine.

Diapers belong on your ass.

And so it happened, I got barred from the Home Depot for not submitting to their face diaper wearing dictates, even after I asked the cashier whether she was getting paid extra for enforcing her corporate overlords dictates, or was she just a power-hungry volunteer demanding subservience.

Seeing as there are no laws as of yet here in Westchester, other than that the police can enforce "trespassing" laws if the business decides for whatever reason it won't serve a customer, I have no respect whatsoever for these useless pieces of shit demanding subservience.

So,

I literally walked across the parking lot to a Halloween costume shop, and asked if they had a Guy Fawkes mask, the young lady in the store had no idea what I was talking about, but showed me a wall with several hundred facemasks.

On my second trip through, after about 20 minutes, I found one!

I also bought the hat, and since I was already wearing black, I figured it was pretty good.

Then I walked back to the Home Depot in costume, and went shopping again.

According to my wife, every single person in the store was staring at me, including the cashiers.

I took my cart through the self checkout, and filled my car up with fresh goodies.

Not one person said a word to me.

Desperate times call for desperate actions, I can't wait for our next Skype discussion,

You guys are going to love my new costume.

I'm going back to the store for the cape.

I do want to be authentic.

Silver 66,

The latest release from Hal Turner looks like it might be affecting you soon.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/canada-going...

It's just current legislation in Canada, but it is being rolled out globally, and I think discussing ways to circumvent the inevitable would be a worthwhile endeavor.

Also, I'm watching a Skype roundtable with a variety of activists from different professions, about strategies and attitudes going forward, which appears to be a reasonably good template for how such Group discussions can be fruitful.

There's also a shit load of great ideas in this material.

BitChute Video (LDCmht02XZcn)

I'll get to the Santos tape later, it looks like a good bedtime story.

The "Canadian Roundtable" is on David Icke.com, with a link to Bitchute, I don't think the inbed is working, but it's really not that hard-to-find.

Most of the material I review now has been banned by YouTube, and I can't even post the URL here.

Ain't censorship a bitch.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Wed, Oct 14, 2020 - 10:38pm 11IMIX
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Bolero

Torvill & Dean Bolero - 1984 Olympic Winning Routine

I can't get this to run so maybe try the URL. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8obUdxnTlc

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Wed, Oct 14, 2020 - 11:07pm Mr. Fix
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Hal Turner

I've forwarded that to the leaders of the other two Federal parties. Will let you know if I get any response beyond thank you boilerplate.

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Thu, Oct 15, 2020 - 1:44am SteveW
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Steve would you be so kind as to send me an email

with the Hal Turner link I have family living in Victoria This all sounds like what happened to the Nesei and reverse refusniks--those who do not comply are sent to a reeducation camp. Canada was dropped right off the trolley if this is accurate.

Mr Fix I like it!!!

I might try that as a pirate or maybe a sufi Muslim. The sufi have some great hats and very righteous garb. I could get comfortable with that. Pursuit of peace appeals to me. What I can see from Sufism is that it connects nicely with the mystical work we're doing here.

Either that or Sikhs. Turbans and the 5 K's including the Kirpan have interested to me for many years. It might sound strange but I find both these groups very appealing

Here's a serious question Imagine if the Canadian government tried to intern the hundreds of thousands of members of the First Nations. They pretty much own the NW territories and Yukon/Nunavut. What would the government do to those hundreds of thousands of First Nation peoples living on reservations and their home lands

Or tried to intern the Chinese, East Indians, immigrants from Africa, Near East, Somalia or other troubled spots. How about the Muslims and Sikhs. Think there might be a fight on their hands. I think so

AGXIIK

Thu, Oct 15, 2020 - 5:53am

Hunter Biden's uncollected laptop data being suppressed

... by Big Tech Social Media Corporations in Silicon Valley

From Mr Obvious via Bitchute, 10 mins

TWITTER PURGES JOURNALISTS OVER HUNTER BIDEN EMAILS CLAIMING THEY WERE 'HACKED'

So Hunter Biden made a mistake, apparently didn't pay or collect his laptop from the repair shop, and they have a lien on the unpaid property pending payment.

And following that a story about Hunter, his father Joe Biden and Ukraine money begins to filter out.

...... and Twitter lies in order to suppress the story spreading.

The Twitter lie is that "hacked" records are not good and will be removed.

Only, they were not hacked. They were seized.

Of course I provide a Bitchute link .... links to many sources like eg Youtube for this kind of story often prove to be unreliable.

argentus maximus

Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html

This analyst - global markets

Thu, Oct 15, 2020 - 5:58am

Coinbase didn't bow down to far left politics, SJWs are ENRAGED!

Coinbase will be well known to digital crypto forex enthusiasts.

A fun and informational rant from Clownfish TV about a protest Coinbase got embroiled in, when it tried to choose to not be involved.

Geeky and Kneon tell a story of far left employee activists coordinating attacks on their own employer.

Coinbase DRAMA is Why Companies are AFRAID to Stay APOLITICAL in 2020!

Now imagine if an SJW-neo feminist-anti establishment Human Resources Department had been filling (infiltrating) your corporation for many years, and the result would be an even greater percentage of employees approving and joining into this political bullying behaviour.

At some stage saving the business must become quite a risk filled project to take on.

This is the situation many bigger, media, corporations are already in. Infiltration is deeper. Opposition more difficult. And the current economic climate not very forgiving of bad practise.

Next, stir in a giant spoonful of bitter flavoured medicine served up by the customer base. Yes, people in the middle being by now completely pi$$ed off at SJWs who lecture them, accuse them of being some kind of "-ist" and who are clearly liars supported by other SJWs in the media.

I expect that how Coinbase handles this is being watched very carefully by top level management on larger corporations, who have finally seen the size of their internal problem.

And following such consideration we can see the bipolar future these companies face.

A - Pander to the left and lose clients of the middle.

B - Do battle with far left (and to a lesser extent right also) take the heat, suck up horrible media coverage, and try to somehow avoid a customer boycott of the average people as they arise.

I bet every single CEO wants to do neither of the above and instead hopes for end of contract date to arrive before this all blows up.

argentus maximus

Thu, Oct 15, 2020 - 7:46am argentus maximus
Green Lantern

argentus maximus wrote:

argentus maximus wrote:

... by Big Tech Social Media Corporations in Silicon Valley

From Mr Obvious via Bitchute, 10 mins

TWITTER PURGES JOURNALISTS OVER HUNTER BIDEN EMAILS CLAIMING THEY WERE 'HACKED'

So Hunter Biden made a mistake, apparently didn't pay or collect his laptop from the repair shop, and they have a lien on the unpaid property pending payment.

And following that a story about Hunter, his father Joe Biden and Ukraine money begins to filter out.

...... and Twitter lies in order to suppress the story spreading.

The Twitter lie is that "hacked" records are not good and will be removed.

Only, they were not hacked. They were seized.

Of course I provide a Bitchute link .... links to many sources like eg Youtube for this kind of story often prove to be unreliable.

Yes. It was a Zeitgeist Moment. A principle of Natural law in action. All the fancy natural law manuals tell us about these principles but don't teach us a damn thing about how to see them when they appear. Our brains interpret it as an ordinary moment, business as usual, in a chaotic 24/7 news flow and we read it as just another story with no meaning for ourselves as opposed to adjusting our perceptions and seeing the innate goodness, and beauty of natural law in motion that teaches us something about ourselves that people refuse to see in their own lives.

It's not about Hunter Biden, it's about you. It is what is REAL.

Natural law never disappeared in the chaos, the lock downs, the masks etc... We did.

The abuser of natural law lost control and destiny arrived yesterday.

AM saw it. Cernovich whose grand father was a free mason saw it.

What good is it to know the details of the evil people in power including the banksters if we dont' know ourselves?

Thu, Oct 15, 2020 - 8:07am 11IMIX
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Noting the August 8 1908 Mercury cycle

Gold hit its peak on Aug 7 at $2,090. Gann noted he started his cycle 1 day later It would stand to reason that August 8 would be the start--the first down day for gold that took it to a low of $1,855, an 11% decline that complete on around Sept 24, 7 weeks later

I ran a few numbers on the 7 week down cycle and it's now the 10th week of the 14 week gold cycle and gold is still SOL with barely 4 weeks to climb back to $2,090 if that's what it should be doing. That was about all I was able to parse out of the 14 week gold cycle thus far

Cautionary note. 88 is a danger number Some elements associate 88 with the 8th letter H. HH Heil Hitler. That got a couple of people banned from this site. The 88 of the Mecury cycle has been perverted to a symbol of hate. Only my observation, not reality if some one was to take this the wrong way

AGXIIK

Thu, Oct 15, 2020 - 8:40am Green Lantern
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Stacking Karma. Here's an idea

I propose founding the Bank of Karma.

Insured by FDIC (Fidelity Decency Integrity Caringness)

It has a fabulous ROI. Interest earned increases with the number and amount of deposits.

There are no minimums on the size of the account, only that the account is maintained in good standing.

Bank of Karma not require checks as funds can be spent, reinvested or gifted by an act of will or word.

It does have nominal penalties for early withdrawn. Overdraft fees can be charged as that's the nature of Karma. Fee waivers are made by acts of kindness.

Check interest rates, normal account charges and penalties are found on the FDIC statement.

Interest is compound every minute of the day, 24/7.

The bank of Karma is always open. Deposits can be made any hour of the day or night. Wire transfers are free of charge and can be sent world wide within seconds.

Our motto. We make digital currency obsolete

The accounts are fully insured, safe from embezzlement and unhackable because Karma is self protecting. See your personal account representative Mr Shani for details.

Bank of Karma is a highly secure institution. Attempted theft from the Bank of Karma is subject to substantial penalties in this life or the next one.

Check our newest branch, opening soon at 7512 Saturn Way, near Equinox Avenue.

As social media platforms are going into information lock down, corporations are puckering up tighter than a pedo in Pelican Bay Super Max

C19 lock downs are ramping up across towns, cities, states and entire countries , all of them going into some kind group psychosis psychic lock down.

GL . As you asked. We are reflective of everything that happens in our universe. Just at it happens to countries and corporations it happen to us at the human level. In the end we are all responsible for what happens in our universe. What's happening out there, above the surface of the planet? This closing down appears to be near universal and tells me greater forces are at work.

AGXIIK

Thu, Oct 15, 2020 - 9:47am AGXIIK
Green Lantern

AGXIIK wrote:

AGXIIK wrote:

GL . As you asked. We are reflective of everything that happens in our universe. Just at it happens to countries and corporations it happen to us at the human level. In the end we are all responsible for what happens in our universe. What's happening out there, above the surface of the planet? This closing down appears to be near universal and tells me greater forces are at work.

Well Said!!!!

-----------

Are the descriptions of Hal Turner as a White Supremacist, Far Right commentator, Neo-Nazi, Holocaust denier and FBI snitch who spent three years in jail a smear campaign to draw your attention away from him or is there something to it? Aka fear mongering to lower your vibration, shit your pants and take control of your actions? Or is he the real deal?

After reading that article, I started building my underground bunker and secret doorways in the house according to coded directions in Ann Franks diary. Until construction is completed, I have a temporary space.

Thu, Oct 15, 2020 - 9:56am
silver66

observations for the GWN

Had a friend over to the man-shed last evening to contemplate life and listen to the soothing sound of wood-burning.

We discussed at length that we are responsible for our actions and reactions. I was thinking about the Law of Reciprocity or as AGIIX would say Karma.

I mentioned that the media (which I am working on not watching) has gone into hyper drive. It is easy to herd the masses when they are scared and angry.

I suggested to him and did so this morning as well, that he say to his wife "how can I help you today?"

He said "what if she doesn't need any help today" I channelled my inner GL and said "that is not the point you put out the good vibes to her and that is only what you have control over"

Let's be careful and have good vibrations out there

Silver66

Silver66, It's not what I thought was was right that turned out to be wrong that got me. It's what I thought was wrong that was right that got me ;-)

Thu, Oct 15, 2020 - 10:07am
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

I call my bunker Archie

Everyone is welcome and there's room enough for all

AGXIIK

Thu, Oct 15, 2020 - 11:48am

Twitter blocks US govt website with Biden story

Tim Pool on Twitter's SJW support mission for today:

TWITTER CENSORS GOVERNMENT WEBSITE EXPOSING JOE BIDEN CORRUPTION, THE LIES ABOUT IT, TOTAL INSANIT..

This is might be worth passing on in the sense that it shows silicon valley corporate control of the news.

argentus maximus

Thu, Oct 15, 2020 - 1:49pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Where's Bob Woodward?

Flogging his book Rage, his interviews with Trump.

A friend asked me what to do when his personal/business account was flagged and blocked by Oogle. He's fire arms instructor and can be a tad salty in his criticism of deep state and big brother

He asked me where Oogle was. Meaning he'd like to pay them a 'visit'

I said Oogle is in the cloud and Oogle's overlords fly at Angels 42 in $200,000,000 palatial 747s or Airbus A380s.

They look down on us; intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic, regarding us with envious eyes as they slowly and surely draw the wealth and life out of us.

I suggest he check Ebay or Amazon for some used SCUDs or S300s

AGXIIK

Thu, Oct 15, 2020 - 1:58pm
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

Up your game

Let me know if anybody sees anything like this on main street. Which planet for the market ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVJal2N_W74

I miss my old dog.

Thu, Oct 15, 2020 - 4:07pm argentus maximus
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Twitter blocks .gov

Well isn't that interesting. The document in question was a press release, apparently from republicans on the House Judiciary Committee.

The republicans have it advertised on their home page: https://republicans-judiciary.house.gov/ leading to;

https://republicans-judiciary.house.gov/press-release/smoking-gun-email-...

yet it does not exist as a press release from the Democrat controlled House Judiciary Committee.

https://judiciary.house.gov/news/documentquery.aspx?DocumentTypeID=27

EDIT: The Trump campaign account was also blocked for several hours on Twitter:

"Twitter has suspended ⁦@TeamTrump⁩ for posting a video calling Joe Biden a liar who has been ripping off our country for years, as it relates to the ⁦@nypost⁩ article."

Thu, Oct 15, 2020 - 4:11pm AGXIIK
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic

Plagarism, put 25 silver cents in the jar.

Thu, Oct 15, 2020 - 4:26pm
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

ACB

She is due to receive the committee confirmation vote at 1 pm October 22. The sun moves from Libra to Scorpio at 18:59 EDT on that day. Well not really, it's just the Earth inching along in orbit at around 107,000 km/hour. I predict this is a judicious (pun intended) time for her confirmation, particularly since the Senate and it's committees are Republican controlled.
Thu, Oct 15, 2020 - 5:13pm
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

Help a brother out........

Totally off any topic but can anybody help a brother out. On Nov 09, 2020 it will be 7000 days exactly from Sept 11. 2001 (that fateful day). So that's 911-119 A mirror . What does this signify ? Opening and closing ? an era ? Since a "7" was involved I figured the big brain guys would be closer to the target than a cognitive handicapped bloke like myself. Can I get a nudge in the right direction ? To much of a coincidence to be left alone. New beginnings ? Right time to enter a trade ? My head spins. Is anybody into these kinds of things ? I guess we'll find out soon enough but I thought I would bring it into consciousness. Has to be some kind of funky planetary alignments or general woo woo .

I miss my old dog.