Plotting the Course of The Zeitgeist

91 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sun, Nov 17, 2019 - 7:19pm
Green Lantern

From Laphams Quarterly. Good

From Laphams Quarterly. Good stuff

https://www.laphamsquarterly.org/climate/make-sop-all-solid-globe

Offered by Ben Hunt. And I share it here as the most poetic, succinct, brilliant and enlightened description of the Zeitgiest of our times. Shakespeare managed to state what we've been talking about for months, condense it, and make it into music. This is how people write who have the force with them. AMBROSIA.

It's says it all.

Read it slow... and sip it into the belly your being... like a glass of fine wine.

By WS

When the planets
In evil mixture to disorder wander,
What plagues and what portents, what mutiny,
What raging of the sea, shaking of earth,
Commotion in the winds, frights, changes, horrors,
Divert and crack, rend and deracinate
The unity and married calm of states
Quite from their fixure? O, when degree is shaked,
Which is the ladder of all high designs,
The enterprise is sick. How could communities,
Degrees in schools, and brotherhoods in cities,
Peaceful commerce from dividable shores,
The primogenity and due of birth,
Prerogative of age, crowns, scepters, laurels,
But by degree, stand in authentic place?
Take but degree away, untune that string,
And hark what discord follows. Each thing meets
In mere oppugnancy. The bounded waters
Should lift their bosoms higher than the shores
And make a sop of all this solid globe;
Strength should be lord of imbecility,
And the rude son should strike his father dead;
Force should be right; or rather right and wrong,
Between whose endless jar justice resides,
Should lose their names, and so should justice too.
Then everything include itself in power,
Power into will, will into appetite;
And appetite, an universal wolf,
So doubly seconded with will and power,
Must make perforce an universal prey
And last eat up himself.

Sun, Nov 17, 2019 - 10:50pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Magnificent

No one reels it out like the Bard

Tempest in our times

America's Woke

China's Yoke

Between, no words spoke

Some eggs are broke

AGXIIK

Mon, Nov 18, 2019 - 4:49am
-
Dublin
Ireland

Charlies Angels down Ford vs Ferrari up

The movie Charlies Angels 2019 bombed over the weekend, but Ford vs Ferrari had a great opening.

Summary: A woke movie bombs at the box office. Hollywood blames men.

We need to know what's in the movie to understand. But that would require handing our money over to those who made it. A review then would help:

Mecharandom 42's review of the Elizabeth Banks Charlies Angels movie.

Charlie's Angels Review - How WOKE Was It?

So, maybe Elizabeth Banks was being disengenuous when she said that. She was gaslighting ** us as to the cause.

Just another case of marketing mass market product to tiny minorities ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

** Gaslighting, an elaborate and insidious technique of deception and psychological manipulation, usually practiced by a single deceiver, or “gaslighter,” on a single victim over an extended period. Its effect is to gradually undermine the victim’s confidence in his own ability to distinguish truth from falsehood, right from wrong, or reality from appearance, thereby rendering him pathologically dependent on the gaslighter in his thinking or feelings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is a fun take on the movie from Worldclassbullshitters which touches on other big woke movies on the way:

Charlie's Angels FAILS Harder Than Ghostbusters 2016 and Terminator
argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Mon, Nov 18, 2019 - 5:07am
-
Dublin
Ireland

Gillette meet Coke, Coke meet Gillette.

Coming soon, following a SPRITE ad a totally unexpected (by the woke activists infesting Coca-cola) Gillette-esque collapse in Sprite sales.

No need to post the ad. It's distilled woke evangelism.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Mon, Nov 18, 2019 - 7:48am
Green Lantern

Starbucks Menu

Cheers!

The question of what they are doing is obvious. We call it identity politics because it focuses on groups sense of self. From the Wikipedia-files.

Based on the discoveries of Sigmund Freud who for his time was a genius. It saves me writing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Century_of_the_Self

How can we use Jungs theories to describe the effectiveness of SJW. Well Jung talked about the four modes combined with two fundamental modes of inflow/outflow or introverted/extroverted.

The four modes are thinking, feeling, sensing, intuition. Where does this come from? These are related to the four elements, earth, fire, air, water. You might guess where those have their origin.

Understanding the four elements is essential and fundamental to understanding self.

Just sticking with Jungs two basic flows, the introvert/extrovert (and nobody is absolutely one) we can see that SJW and the consumerism movement depends on introverting you.

The goal of consumerism is one of introversion. Focusing the individual on the self, their needs, desires, and hang ups. By using methods of controlling your attention, and this is not new for even the church had methods to control attention and schedule festivals and activities to control your sense of time, you could create a self absorbed culture for political gain. A distraction from authenticity and self.

It is known by the spiritual psychologists that introversion, keeping your attention on your unconscious hangups, pushing fear pictures into you, keeping you from your true identity creates an abberatted culture.

If you're not outflowing, you loose contact with self and the higher force which animates self. Gillette, Starbucks, Disney are masters of introversion. It attaches to your guilt complexes, shame complexes, fear complexes.

If you're not outflowing, you're inflowing. This is why most esoteric spiritual teachings the individual that in some form to unwind these complexes, you must outflow, and get your attention of off self and social identities.

It's why I am careful about labels but you live in a world, where people wanted to know where you live, what you do for a living and put you in a box. Cernovich is a pro at this and thus he is always rebranding himself, and putting the picture out the world so he remains in control of his identity. That was what I was aiming at when I showed that his picture is of him and his family.

That's why I said at RnP, that once I call myself a Gann trader, I put myself in a box. In and of itself it's not a bad thing, but than I have to live up to an expectation based on your idea's of what a Gann trader does.

I'm a Texan. I'm a gold bug. I'm a stacker. I'm a (fill in the blank). Once you accept these as identities, as opposed to process's, you can be hacked. Living in Texas or attending Astro games is different than wrapping your identity around these things.

There are really lots of area's of exploration of what's being done here at a psychological and spiritual level.

Mon, Nov 18, 2019 - 9:49am
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

HORSE POWER VERSUS HORSE SHIT

Beset by high falutin wokerati preachiness, Hollywood tries to Mau Mau men into maximum wussitude with buffed out actors skittering around skin tight spandex, C4, Stingers, faces like fists and 5 day beards. Them's the women.

And we ain't buying it

The male actors? Meh!

Clone bros decanted from the axolotyl tanks, like legions of XY Stepford Wives; soy boi squads need not apply.

Gas, gears, grease; wide tires and dumped mufflers work just fine in the company of men. Clever words not needed. A gruff huff and glance sideways says it all. Real women watch on and get it.

Men must always and forever differentiate from present day sensitivity training drop outs matriculating from Diddle Squat Day school. Or we will be lost. Men must always be dangerous.

An Un-dangerous man is nothing but a danger to himself and anyone around him; like a man drowning, who climbs on his rescuers to save himself and thus dooms all.

To fall into the thrall of ultra-feminization at the feet of scolds, harpies and harridans is to lose one's male footing in a sea without a floor.

Horse power, octane and cubic inches* make the man and car, not green preachiness from Redi Kilowatt in drag, scooting a transgender EV, telling us it's god's will that we reduce our carbon foot print to P-ZEV.

Guess where my size 14 carbon foot print's gonna go.

If you hit 3 and haven't figured out whether you're a pointer or a setter I got nothing much to say but 'Good luck kid, you're gonna need it.' Mamby Pamby U got a place but no use for you.

And while you're at it go see the new Rambo movie. That's one bad ass dude that will never let the old man in. He found at least 15 new ways to kill the bad guys while rescuing a woman. That we all should be so brave and resolute. Carving the ultra badguy's heart clean out with a Bowie tops it all.

Wifey loooved it. Rub her fur the wrong way and she get's her wolverine on. And loves me that I am a man's man. She asked me what I wanted Santa to bring me.

Sweetheart, I'd really loooove a Dawson Knife

Farrier model

AZ copper finish

CPM-3v steel

True Hamon treatment

*From this day to the end of my days I refuse to allow metric over SAE.

Metric.

The province of malodorous toffee-nosed Eurotwerps.

And would someone, for the love of god, tell Colin Kapernick to shut the fuck up.

Damn! This fuzzy headed fucktard gives men a bad name too.

And double ditto for a 77 year old mini me multi billionaire despot groveling in front of the lib-progs.

Me so sorry for being top cop in NYC!

Me bad for enforcing laws.

Me so sorry for banning big gulps and straws.

Me soooo sorry for being ultra rich demi-psychopath running from POTUS. Vote for me. I'm not Elizabeth Warren.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

this is such horseshit.

AGXIIK

Mon, Nov 18, 2019 - 11:00am
Green Lantern

Taylor Swift is one of the

Taylor Swift is one of the most vicious examples of toxic feminism, today . When she wants something, she uses the court of public opinion and a oppressed victim narrative to convince her young fans (who don’t understand how business works) to apply pressure to her enemies.

She outright sold her music and gave up the rights to it.

Question?

Now that the “Freedom Fighters” and Social Justice Worriers have “inspired” you and made you “aware” what’s the next move?

How much inspiration and awareness do you need to take action?

What did they make you aware of you didn’t know? What did they inspire you to do?

I can answer Mr. Scoons question for myself. You'll have to do it for yourself.

The problem is society has consumed, and paid billions of dollars and voted for making hero's into emasculated men, and in the movies, the anti-hero has replaced the true hero who has gone through the ritual process of eating himself alive and through the classic transformative experience to become a secure, mature adult.

Everybody will tell you they have, but the ticket sales say otherwise.

OUr men are women, and our women are confused role models.

Hollywood and Pop music culture have written the true hero out of the script, save rare examples.

Can you name one pop icon or movie character in the last 20 years that represents the true archetype of the transformed hero? The frog into a prince? Have you sought it out?

Society has no examples of true adulthood. Both sides act out shadow archetypes. We no longer have stories that we tell at night. The story teller is no longer a thing. We have replaced long form story with 238 characters. We have replaced cognitive thinking and deductive thought with raw emotion.

The call to action always happens after the disease has festered under the skin for years and comes to the surface and the skin is now covered in boils. Now it's interfering with our lives and woe is us.

So what's the next move? Society created this.

Sure, I went out and bought a razor. Not gone to a Hollywood movie in maybe 3 years, but that wasn't a protest as much as it was, I just don't need that. But these are surface, cosmetic changes. It's saying, I see what you're doing and I won't play into it. A worthwhile change. But to shift the consciousness, it's going to take alot more but I see the masses still refuse the change. But that will change too. Soon enough.

Mon, Nov 18, 2019 - 12:31pm
-
Dublin
Ireland

It's the year of the whore -

It's the year of the whore - and all that entails - which is a lot of societal screwiness.

But don't worry. The best men are already on strike.

More will join them. Men and women will refuse to cooperate in greater numbers. Then we will hear the pigs squeal as their snouts are dragged from the trough.

I wonder who will be in control after that stage however.

If you doubt this, listen to and watch the most crazy ones scream their complaints that they are not getting what they demand.

DIS blew a 4Bn franchise into a TV series. That's a lot of largesse that will not go to feed their particular parasites.

This is amazing to watch.

Mon, Nov 18, 2019 - 12:45pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

WHO'S TAILOR SWIFT?

Sounds like a banker on Threadneedle Street

Way to go Gentleman. Them's some wicked riposte GL 'n AM! \

Cheers

I'm planning to building a billion dollar breakfast empire

Cap't Geist Cereal.

Crunchy like Grape shot. Tastes like SchZeit

Guaranteed 100% GMO and chock full o' gluten

4 flavors of magical psittacines including Mauve Macaw, Golden Conure, Red Lorikeet and Silver backed Moa

Favored by braggards, blackguards and men of ill repute.

Check out my Go Fundme account and get in early.

Ah hell, I'm off the rails again

Steal my idea and send me money for nothing.

This message was approved by Adam Neumann

AGXIIK

Mon, Nov 18, 2019 - 1:59pm
-
Dublin
Ireland

Men on strike

From Mr. Obvious: A succinct hot take.

... "Those video games are why men are not doing it!"

... "women like men with money!"

... "When men have to deal with this bulcrap, men drop out of society!"

.. "women rate 80% of men as below average .... most of the women compete for the same 20% of the men ..."

... "this creates a lot of problems" ...

... "the truth is, every man has a choice" ....

..."if society owes you nothing, then you owe society nothing back!"

And here we are.

Link: SEX RECESSION: WE COULD ENTER A RECESSION BECAUSE PEOPLE AREN'T DOING IT

My observation: Not all men. Not all women. But enough to matter and enough to overcome the status quo. Pay attention. Change begins at the margins.

Mon, Nov 18, 2019 - 9:53pm
Green Lantern

Styxhexenhammer. Anti-SJW,

Styxhexenhammer. Anti-SJW, Pro-Cannabis.

I deduce from some of his blogspot posts that Styx is a fan of the psychedelic experience, an explorer of non-ordinary states including shamanic stuff. Ok.

Jordan Peterson, Scott Adams, Mike Cernovich, not sure Vox's opinion but a quick search suggests he might be pro-cannabis, obviously anti-SJW. All of the above. Pro-legalization.

These are just a handful of the people that we have discussed their views on issues. Oh yeah. Joe Rogan. I believe he is a daily pot head.

And as you know, Marijuana sector has been bombed to smitherines. I personally wouldn't mind if it went to zero. If that happened, I might have to sell my little bags of silver and make a currency exchange.

Gann said in the New STock Trend Detector. BULL MARKET BEGINS IN GLOOM AND ENDS IN GLORY

Now please, if blood is not your thing, turn the channel, and leave the room. Because this is ugly.....

This is known as a blood bath. Even the pot stock headlines in MSM are calling it a blood bath. Rick Rule used to say, I buy when there is blood in the streets.

I've removed all cycil-ical lines, daze counts, and infection points. But a major one is close. It recently celebrated it's 1.88 birthday return (RnP people have the # codes) For everyone else... Dot, dot, dash, dash, dot, dot...two plumes of smoke.

The board of directors of some of these companies look alot like pharma companies. Former Prime Ministers, Former speaker of the house, and the word is once these farm products get descheduled, they will be sitting HIGH ON THE HOG!! Boehner gonna get $15 million in stocks when legalization comes through.

Of course, government needs tax revenue and that's exactly what pot represents to politicians....bling, bling. .

But when I'm not drawing dots, lines, and dashes on metal charts, a man need a 2nd vocation.

Another mood enhancer for me is recently a group on social media started a support group for pot stock stackers. You know,,, online therapy. That's a first in my book.

But wait for it, for you synchronicity lovers out there, earlier today Mr. Schiff, no....not boogle eyed, impeach in a basement, Schiff, but Mr. all my Jewelry is 18K gold Schiff, declared the pot stock bubble and the Bitcoin bubble....dead. And then hours later, the Democrat led committee in congress announced it would meet on Wednesday to take a vote to deschedule Marijuana to offset the injustice to people of color. So SJW.

Biden corrects the record on social media saying the media got his take on Pot wrong.

Yang goes all Cannabis, all the time....The Light Up Platform.

Colorado approves marijuana for peeps on probation.

Jersey couldn't pass a bill but now it's up to the pot smoking public that will decide on the referendum.

All these things collide in less than 24 hours.

Now all I have done here is boost my own bias, that one day this market is going the way of Tulip mania and I'll be selling into all the buying one day. There are few more loose ends that have to be firmed up before I try to catch this falling knive and it's never a bad idea to let a trend confirm itself, and look for some double and triple bottoms. But save the technical confirmations, and even the impending collision of multiple cycles, I think I make a strong case that America goes full Snoop Dogg in 2020-2021

I personally do not endorse the ingestion of a neurotoxin unless you are under a doctors supervision taking it for it's intended purpose. But papa needs a new pair of shoes and I think the best way to fight financial repression is to hitch a ride and flow with the greedy politicians.

Tue, Nov 19, 2019 - 4:30am
Green Lantern

So the hated Dems know they

So the hated Dems know they gotta play the pot card. The awakened and professional alt journalists along with the libertarian crowd know the war on drugs was bs, and they all for legalization. Never mind gov will tax and probably Monsanto the seeds. But that's how things work, from one end of the spectrum, to the other polarity.

So the only thing we are missing in this story is......Donald Trump. But the states, and congress can move it along without him. In 2020, the anti-legalization platform might be a very very dangerous place to be. Trump pulled back 180degrees in less than 48 hours when the public protested his ban on vaping. Even the woke alt media hit him hard. Cernovich particularly.

I'm just trying to figure out is this the type of market that would creep up after such low sentiment or it will run like a bat out of hell once US gov. deschedules it and more states legalize it. Let's face it. No broad USA approval, this industry is toast. Canadian market aint' enough.

I've been told the general sentiment in gold is low. I thought it turned all perma bull again. I generally favor low sentiment atmospheres as a guage of turn around.

The fact that people are actually depressed because their pot stock portfolio is under water doesn't make me happy. I meant to say, as a measure of sentiment, I add that to my list of possible indictor that we are in the neighborhood of a bottoming process. Pot resonates with 9 and 13. Tops and bottoms.

Tue, Nov 19, 2019 - 11:29am Green Lantern
silver66

For you pot heads :-)

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Tue, Nov 19, 2019 - 12:20pm silver66
Green Lantern

silver66 wrote:

silver66 wrote:

https://www.wealthprofessional.ca/business-news/pot-firm-bucks-trend-wit...

Silver66

Gann also said "when everyone sells, it's time to buy, when everyone buys its time to sell."

It's just nice to have the signals to match the wisdom.

He wasn't a magician. He just studied history that has been repeating over and over for years.

Tue, Nov 19, 2019 - 6:19pm
Green Lantern

The Origin of Black Lives Matter

Unfortunately, he doesn't have a website I can link yet. But he fills a role and reaches an audience that the people I mentioned above cannot. For obvious reasons.

Does he sound a little like a black Vox Day or am I missing something?

He is probably one of the most astitute black anti-SJW journalists but with much less attention than Candice Owens and that Terrance guy that TRump has brought to the world's attention who is a bit more entertainment than hardcore analysis of the nature of the SJW movement but with a black twist that I can't speak to or you or the white journalists in the same way. I'm sure that point might be argued, but the rest are the same talking points as the above list.

Scoon is hardcore NY style. He doesn't go in for alot of talk. If you ain't in the trenches fighting and doing, he'll let you know and tell you to F...off. Might be a NY culture thing.

So if you're wondering why Black Lives matter appeared and then disappeared, he tells you why.

Do you recall Adams tried to befriend the leader of NY Black Lives Matter. Didn't work too well. Scoon might have insight that Scott didn't have at the time.

Curtis Scoon

@CurtisScoon

Beginning around 2012, coincidently the start of Obama’s second term, the coverage of police killings of black men increased. I say coverage because black men have been suffering from police brutality going back to slavery followed by peonage. Why did the coverage increase?

Not to sound conspiratorial, but is it possible there’s some ulterior motive here? Not excusing any of the deaths but our media is controlled propaganda so we MUST question anything and everything the media focuses on. Why in 2012? Was it politically motivated? I think so.

I believe Black Lives Matter was a tool to mobilize black voters for the coming election in 2016. Once Obama was re-elected in 2012 the strategy for 2016 was underway and without a black candidate democrats resorted to manipulating black voters through fear.

Black Lives Matter was formed by black lesbians with a black homosexual man as the face. The police weren’t killing black lesbians or gays so why wasn’t the org formed by the very people in the crosshairs? The answer to that is complex and so obvious.

There’s an obvious preference for a certain type of black the liberal power structure will fund and support. Along with police brutality, LGBTQ issues became prominent in Obama’s second term beginning in 2012. Black male tragedy became political currency for gay right advocacy.

Not surprisingly, the day after Trump was elected Black Lives Matter no longer got coverage. The racial angle didn’t work so the Democrats and the same left leaning media promoted a wacky conspiracy theory of Trump being a Russian agent. Why not? If it’s on TV it must be true.

The same black puppets rallying blacks around police brutality prior to the election shifted on cue to the Russian allegations and anti Trump rhetoric. The deaths of black men no longer paid. You either promote open borders, Gender issues or pro Palestinian narratives for checks.

The truth is there will never be any laws made exclusively for blacks. The Civil Rights Act of 1964 proved that. It benefitted white women more than blacks because gender was included. It benefitted “other” minorities as well.

So now the Equality Act HR. 5 is going to expand the Civil Rights Act to include LGBTQ. Of course black LGBTQ are instrumental in this. When you understand their role you’ll understand why they get so much support from entities with deep pockets.

Black heterosexual men have been cast aside. If black people want any support the message is clear. Afoot a new identity. A new lifestyle. This message isn’t coming from the “racist” Trump. It’s coming from your “friends” and “family.”

So no, I’m not impressed with Kap’s battle with the NFL or LeBron’s Barbershop show or Jay Z the “Civil Rights Champion,” None will address the things identified in this thread because all are complicit. Your heroes are zeroes. Now get focused and fight.

Thu, Nov 21, 2019 - 12:42pm
-
Dublin
Ireland

Charlie's Angels is a Giant Feminist Failure

... and according to Elizabeth Banks that is mens fault.

So women, why didn't you go to see this 48Bn dollar feminist movie?

What do you make of Sargon of Akkad's comments about it? (Making allowances for his shadenfreude trolling of the neo-feminist journalists who praised this movie up prior to its bombing.)

Link : CHARLIE'S ANGELS IS A GIANT FEMINIST FAILURE

Is he off the mark or not?

My take is that (and I am being deliberately provocative here) a large percentage of women don't have the stomach to go against the neo-militant-feminist harpies, and cede collective ownership of womens rights groups to the politicized harpies as a result.

Is it that getting down and dirty with them is beneath a well adjusted woman? Who do these journalists that Sargon is trolling speak for (and to)? They do appear to have little or no feminine critics in the medium to large media, but plenty at individual youtuber level.

Is there corporate depersoning and suppression of feminine neo-feminist critics at individual level to prevent breaking through to larger following?

Was Grace Randolph sitting on the fence in her review?

Charlie's Angels REVIEW

Was it just the agenda marketing that put the average movie viewer off going to see it?

Box Office - Ford v Ferrari, Charlie's Angels 2019 Bombs

I think Grace, being nobody's fool, knew full well what was going to happen, but held back from saying it outright. Choosing instead to show enough solidarity with the sisterhood to get out unscathed. as in for example her "... cool powerful women working together ... " comment.

Any comments I make are about the agendas swirling around this. I did not see the movie, and won't be going to see it. Nor will I watch it in recorded form. It wasn't made for me because I am the opposite of "impressionable".

This is about the zeitgeist, and those directing it, their strategies, their tricks, and the changes in its course, as well as the occupational demise of those who allow themselves to be wrongsided by events playing out.

Sun, Nov 24, 2019 - 8:20am
silver66

what happens if the masses wake up contrary

to the direction that they are being nudged?

Interesting take on the use of the internet and how different ideas are being inserted into cultures outside the control of TPTB

The Occult #243: A New Age is Dawning for the Occult!

Silver66

GL hmmmm 12 years of a melt-up. Need to ponder that

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Sun, Nov 24, 2019 - 8:48am
Green Lantern

AM laid it out in the setup

AM laid it out in the setup months back. Equities, a new commodities wave. We're looking at the end of a cycle for just about everything and a New one beginning. Innovation and new trends starting to show themselves. Just like in every age, something new. the old Ibm', Sony's, McDonalds and Pfizers, then the googles, amazons, and facebooks' The new giants have yet to show their face to the public. That's the Zeitgeist I'm interested in because when that one die's, I'll probably be old and indifferent about the state of humanity. AM has tapped into them over the years even if they didn't look like investment suggestions.

The robots, the genomes and possibly a next round for the atom.

Maybe stacking and prepping (the old model) is not as relevant at least in the same way it was 10 years ago.

Sun, Nov 24, 2019 - 9:12am
Green Lantern

I've already found a form of

I've already found a form of alternative medicine that surpasses anything that the entire collective ever talked about in terms of it's profound effects. Personally, I wouldn't believe such a statement if somebody else wrote it. As a matter of fact, everything I've read about it does not communicate what it is and how it works, the technology involved. But I've experienced and seen the results. I gave it to a stroke victim and saw her entire live change in minutes. There are other claims that sound absurd

The testimonies sound so outrageous that they defy credibility. It sounds like I'm talking about free energy and that every house in the world will be powered by crystals.

If a very qualified person had not given it to me to try for my issues, I'd have missed it until it reached some level of public acceptance. Then she told me her experiences and her clients experiences including saving people's lives. I was in the right place, at the right time. As Fix used to say, when the student is ready, the master appears.

Let me just say it, The Zeigiest of the times is defined by the astrological transits that includes the next step in medicine and alternative medicine. It's all written out.

With death and decay things are born a new. It's not to say that anything we talked about is invalid. But we're talking about a live changer and wondering what the establishment of medicine will do if they find out.

For now, the guy who invented it, has hit it under the label of cosmetics. Kind of like the masons had to hide their knowledge. Nanotechnology meets vibrational medicine that works on a physical, emotional and casual level. Depression, anxiety might be a thing of the past for the average person that can't tap into the unconscious. Wounds healing in record time and so much more.

The Zeitgiest of our times might be more astounding from a spiritual perspective than people can imagine. I'm already blown away and been waiting for this my entire live.

At this time, I don't think it's appropriate to say any more or this appropriate forum other than keep your eyes open. Not just on the decay portion.

The dying of the light is actually an increased flow of light bringing the darkness to the surface. Alchemy requires light, heat, and pressure. The light is actually brighter now because we can see what hid in the shadows. Ask a caterpillar if it enjoys eating itself before it transforms into a butterfly?

Disney eats itself alive. The people rise.. But what does it all mean? What higher purpose is it serving?

Yeah, I know those are pain in the ass questions but that's how I role.

Good will come out of the pain. That's natural law.

Wed, Nov 27, 2019 - 9:44am
Green Lantern

It doesn't matter what kind

It doesn't matter what kind of news outlet you follow. Even the socialist rags reported the same thing. In the middle of the night, when you were asleep, without anybody telling you, THEY ALL PASSED A BILL to spy on you, steal your information, go into your text messages, your emails and steal your first born child if they deem it necessary. This will be signed into law by POTUS without anybody even blinking. Including the WOKE white journalists of our day.

I found one congressman who voted against it. And if you go looking through the congressional records, it's hidden. Good luck finding it and reading the summary. But you'll puke when you read all the bills that get passed without even a boo from anyone.

NICE!!

Let's keep score. 1 point in the direction of a totally authoritarian government.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/11/ron-paul/the-real-bombshell-of-the-i...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/congress-abuses-temporary-fun...

https://www.salon.com/2019/11/26/progressives-in-congress-just-capitulat...