Hey there Fix...

...its fun to check in

Signed, Vonburp

Wed, Sep 16, 2020 - 5:19pm
DragonFly

Mr Tom Fix

Tom Fix...TF...not metal, more like mettle...ok

TF Mettle Report

I have missed it, I am glad you are back.

Wed, Sep 16, 2020 - 8:19pm
Green Lantern

Fix for President?

Fix for President?

Wed, Sep 16, 2020 - 10:47pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Mother Nature is a Republican. A conservative. A libertarian

I'll take a stab at your gold coin challenge GL before you shuffle off your chrysalis, waft up to the ionosphere, disappearing in a wink of light as your personal evolution comes to completeness. Side by side with Mr Fix.

The smoke and fires are not abating. Mother Nature's lessons are hard learned. Three most liberal states, CA OR and WA, are on fire. The rest of the world is downwind, unlikely to learn the lessons being served up by Mom on the west coast. Dang, if Mom isn't going to vote for Trump this time around. Her kiddies in Cali are being brats.

The smoke tasted different today; a bit like cheatgrass and pine duff. A piqaunt vintage from Gulag Calistan's Vineyards en Fuero. The fire is digging in for the long pull. Mom is digging in for the long pull, teaching her children some hard lessons they need to learn no matter how long it takes. Like centuries and millennia.

Starting with my lungs and taking that 4 more levels; the bronchials and alveoli are raw and sore.. VO2 uptake is compromised by inflammation and phlegm. I breathe O2, exhaling CO2, hack a bit and get back to business.

Mom's plants inhale CO2 and exhale 02, thus we coexist on a few levels. But now the process is reversed. My breathing is the first fractal of the breathing, living and breathtaking energy universe.

Mom's exhaling CO2 to the tune of the largest effluent of carbon dioxide in recently recorded history. 1.2 million tons of CO2 belched into the atmosphere. That's 1 month of Mom reversing her C02 uptake. The red raw sores on her side are sucking up 02 on a continental scale while she's hacking up some huge CO2 lungers.

Energy cannot be created or destroyed but it can be redirected in either harsh and pleasant forms. Everyone and everything is getting a hard dose of Mom's ire. Everyone down wind of this will get a lesson in Mom's anger. I can't breathe keeps coming back again and again, month over month. George Floyd started it. He struck the spark that released this giant conflagration that spreads like a fiery spider web in every direction

Her exhalation of CO2 in the form of toxic smoke is moving towards Buckingham Palace, 8000 miles away. The queen will not be pleased. She can't breathe. This smoke is moving east at Angels 25 and will circle the globe within a month or so, exacerbating global cooling and the GSM. What goes around comes around.

. I can't breathe is not just the battle cry of George. Energy bound up for too long will experience violent release. The 50 year cycle of bad forestry management allows mega quadrillions of watts of energy to become bound up in dry, dead plants, now released violently over the planet. Knee on the neck begets smoke in the throat. Fires from towns aflame are now fires of states aflame. Fractals on fractals. I get the willies contemplating what will blow up next

Think these fires will end soon? Guess again. 50 years of bound up energy won't stop for some time. It also foretells parts of our future coming to a theater near you. Pull up a chair and watch the movie reel out on the horizon. This theater is closed due to COVID. There's no camera obscura in this flick. Ignore if you will the bullshit of the talking heads telling you don't look at the man behind the curtain. Things are about to get really real

The forests can't breathe. Their natural cycle of growth and fire and rebirth and regrowth have been inhibited by humans. The natives knew this would not stand but no one listens to the chiefs anymore. We satisfy ourselves that some propeller head with a Phd knows what's what

Mom knows best and doesn't like it when we mess with her grand plans. This plan, this purging akin to a high colonic and a 20 mile hike, done to give a cathartic release of bound up energy, is making life for many pretty unpleasant. How this effects us depends on where we sit and where we shit.

The notion that we are a bit psychologically unhinged by 31 days of thick smoke might be an accurate assessment. Lack of O2 can make a person a tad goofy.

We are beings of energy and light, not just the rough hewn corporeal edifice that transports our minds around the planet. We are inextricably linked to everything in the cosmos. Which begets the question. What else can't breathe. I'll get to that shortly.

The Global Solar Minimum is on us this year; expected to last decades. The warmth of our continent will be both bound up in ice and snow as well as vast cool drought stricken areas. These bound up locales will find their energies locked up like water in glaciers. The earth grows cold and is unable to breathe during this cold cycle, one potentially as trying as the Dalton Minimum.

What else can't breathe? Try the eruption of V7 level of Tambora in 1815. The Year without Summer caused the entire planet to grow cold through the effects of the Dalton Minimum and the tag ends of the Little Ice Age ending in a deep volcanic winter caused by the catacysmic eruption of Mt Tambora, a V7 explosion. The earth took a giant breathe, shouted an exhalation, shook itself like a wet dog. And the world then grew deadly cold. One count put the dead in the high 8 figures.

We're approaching this GSM with volcanic activity up 50%. Our planet is starting convulsions that reflect it's difficulty in catching a breath. That's the GSM cooling cycle. The sun cools. One could say it's slowing its respiration. It grows cold, we grow cold, the world grows cold. We find breathing in the cold painful and difficult. It freezes in front of us. Mom's cold and shivering.

My lung troubles are manifested in biomass inspiration and expiration, congested by millions of unburned acres exploding in a vast gasp of fire and smoke, to volcanoes erupting as the earth releases it's pent up energies to the solar system going through that energetic, cosmic ray-filled rough patch in the Sagittarius arm of the galaxy's local quadrant.

Galactic energy ebbs and flow, growing in magnitude, cooling the sun, changing how the electrical power of this galactic region moves to,in and through us. We're tiny whorls in this unimaginably vast torrent.

It changes direction, reverses flows and backs up while taking in galaxy-sized breaths that move so slowly each inhalation spans mega millennia. If that doesn't give the solar system a serious dose of CPR I don't know what will. But it also balances what is out of balance. It restores natural cycles in every energy node and being. It breathes, we breathe, everything breathes.

What about Kanye West? What's going on with the dear boy? As one of the most famous people in the world, his magnetic nature draws in all kinds of pain and mal-energy. Sure, he hurts. I'd be in pain if trillions of erg of psychic energy was flowing through me.

We are going through a hard edged cycle. Some call it the Fourth Turning. That's really only a tiny protoplasm-based speck of human vanity in the churnings of galaxy-wide picture.

Michael Jackson waves HI from his perch on Alpha Centauri. He gets it.
I am convinced that great musicians and lyrical performers slip through a small portal from the Musical Universe to say hello, share with us a bit of that magical beauty from back home. It's their version of the Music of the Spheres. When they're done they slip back to their extra dimensional abodes.

The sad part is that so often we don't appreciate the beauty and joy they bring us. Damned unappreciative creatures we are that we that we fail to be inspired by their miraculous gifts. Thus we refuse to breathe in their joy. And the world can't breathe.

We find, in our hard hearted way, as we lose our minds, we have to send them off, like the girls in the Salem Witch Trials, to some cosmic dunk tank. They're accused of crimes they cannot fathom because those crimes we drape on them are completely unknown in their dimension.

Yet they still cross over to entertain us; teach us; inspire us so maybe through their inspirations we can learn to breathe.

AGXIIK

Wed, Sep 16, 2020 - 10:52pm
Green Lantern

Kanye West has tweeted his

Kanye West has tweeted his confidential contract breaching his non-disclosure agreement, attempted to leak music,leaked a Forbes’ editor’s number. Posted a video of himself urinating on his Grammy in a toilet. Talk about symbolism....all within about an hour. New York Times writes an article about a video Kanye had on his phone of Mike Cernovich attempting to ridicule Kanye immediately after his tirade and brings national awareness that Michael Jackson was framed and assassinated by a corrupt industry.

Bad, bad frame but you get the point

Ali Alexander

"Ali Bomaye"

@ali

7hWhen BLM and Antifa tweet our phone numbers and doxx private citizens, Twitter’s management team doesn’t lock their accounts.

@KanyeWest

tweets out a MEDIA PHONE NUMBER and Twitter Managers go straight into Lock That Nigga Up mode! SLAVE RULES when you speak out against LEFT!

If you don't think that the music industry is as corrupt or more so than Hollywood, you're in for a surprise. Organized crime aka Genovese crime family, kickbacks, Payola for play, connections to drug trafficking.

If you don't think that Kanye has the cajones the size of the moon, consider most people won't speak up at the workplace out of fear of loosing their jobs. Every lawyer and top executive are doing all nighters figuring out a strategy to counter act a man that said he won't quit.

In the meantime, Alan Dershowitz sues CNN for $300,000,000 and FOx anchors go nuts and cut off Newt Gingrinch when he calls out George Soros for bailing out BLM people.

Scott Adams uses the word Zeigiest twice in one day after they catch a man in Oregon with a book of matches lighting fires. (death penalty) and his new periscope. The world has woken up

But the best part of this story....

look at where gold bounced off as support and resistance almost a dozen times in a day as all this was occurring....

See the magic number? The entire forum is based on this right here..... Same price level earlier in the week.

Fix,

You take the Major Deacon past Yankee Stadium. Get on the RFK Bridge and stay to your right and make the first right under the L train. Look for the statues of Socrates and Plato. Greek and Italian Restaurants and cafes line the street.

If you prefer, a quick left will take you to a genuine German Beer Garden. Actually, I think Czeks own it? Weiners of all shapes and sizes;) and obviously beer. I kind of have to be in the mood for that type of thing and my tolerance for large quantities of hops isn't what it used to be. I might fall asleep after one;) Hope that's not a problem.

They are opening restaurants for indoor dining on 9/29. I guess limited capacity with the outdoor seating. Weather still warm.

The reports that New York has gone the way of Detroit. A little over stated

Your mask issue won't be a problem. People don't eat with masks and I just wear mine around my neck like a necklace.

However, I do think they should pass a mandatory law that says social distancing 10 feet instead of the current 6 feet. No, not because of COVID, because assholes don't know how to keep their distance and honor other people's space. I thought the COVID scare would change that. It did for about a week. People still push you out of the way, reach around you if there is a sale at Costco for sneakers. I pulled the COVID social distancing thing on a Chinese guy that couldn't wait one minute to start grapping the merchandise before I moved. Next time I'm coughing and putting fake blood to run out of my nose. That should fix the situation.

Wed, Sep 16, 2020 - 11:44pm
Green Lantern

AGXIIK,

AGXIIK, Damn good. Shit, I don't think anybody is going to one up you on that write up. There were at least a few sentences that were on the bullseye and opened the portal to the secret worlds. Beings of light and energy. The long wave of solar minimum we're moving into. Bingo.Portals, Music of the spheres. Bullseye. The fourth wave...I like that. All sorts of fibonacci spirals and dates seem to be tied into that one. All in all that was a beautiful read!! What we are looking at here is obviously something global in proportion. Maybe even universal which is one step beyond global. EVERYONE on earth is dealing with it in someway. That wasn't on the agenda. I did look around the world last night and checked all the 2020 elections in as many countries as I could. Togo Africa was notable. They have elected the same man 5 times in a row, changed their constitution numerous times, but their Supreme court is going to check the election results just to make sure everything is Kosher;) So if anybody is thinking of getting out of dodge, I hear Togo has year round pleasant climate. So what I can puzzle together and what my elders are telling me is that we've just started and all roads lead back to the center of the wheel.

cycle people are taught to look out and up, and look at all the wheels and see how they correspond. But they are only the timing mechanisms. There is some fundamental structure of the universe that is in flux that is rippling through time and space to make all these shifts that is forcing people inward. There is a reason for that. And I think you basically get to the crux of the matter. Our fundamental nature and purpose is about to change.

Things that have been going on for YEARS are suddenly beginning to surface. That's the Zeitgeist.

Now there is another word for all of this. A larger umbrella that all these pieces come together. But let me hold off on offering that word. Others might want to reflect on the topic and I don't want to bias anybody and I don't want any eyes popping out in the forum. But it definitely is a huge Zeitgeist.

I'd be lying if I said that I knew all the pieces, and all the changes that are happening. But I don't think we've seen anything like this for a looooooong, loooong time.

That being said, the Michael Jackson revelation was news to me. Imagine the entire world conspiring against you, people selling their souls and their childrens souls for money to injure another person. They altered the interviews to make him look guilty. And here is this guy, with this very soft, kind of feminine voice, going on tv and telling people," I didn't do it!" and nobody believes him. That's just downright evil.

If Kanye is fighting evil at that level.... May the Force be with him. Kanye doesn't really do much for me, his artistic output, but he's taking up the good fight. Let's watch how much of pandora's box opens up. Popular music is dead. It is the lowest form of crap. This has to change because there is so much high level independent music that the industry refuses to promote. There might be more here than meets the eye.

Thu, Sep 17, 2020 - 9:46am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

AGXIIK, Damn good. Shit!

I second that emotion.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Thu, Sep 17, 2020 - 9:51am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

GL

PM me with a date, time, and address, and I'll be there.

Thu, Sep 17, 2020 - 12:10pm
silver66

The push back continues

Students Suspended (Then Unsuspended) for Daring to Support Police and Fire Fighters

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Thu, Sep 17, 2020 - 12:59pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Is anyone following the COVID cops

In the state of Victoria Australia horse mounted cops and their goons smashed the people who were at a open air food market, shutting down the market.

I guess OZ has gone full retard Venezuela. Has me wondering when they go full retard Braveheart?

AGXIIK

Thu, Sep 17, 2020 - 1:52pm

Reality puts cracks in the PR through-the-lookinglass image

argentus maximus

Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html

This analyst - global markets

Thu, Sep 17, 2020 - 2:00pm AGXIIK
silver66

Melbourne

I golf every monday with a Dr who has a daughter in Austrailia.

I said 'politicians have gone power hungry in austrailia. Using cops on horse back to move granola eaters out of a farmers market"

I learned something about him...he said" they had no choice their cases are going up"

I think he was surprised, I just smiled and nodded and said looks like it is a back right pin placement today...how about those leafs

IYI is what I believe they are called

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Thu, Sep 17, 2020 - 2:13pm

It's on view all over

Everybody is outing his or herself at the moment.

They simply can't help it.

From the top to the lowest, upon opening conversation, you get it in seconds.

Observe, and remember afterwards who can be trusted. If this is a breakout instead of a 2nd reversal (for globalists) that list will be very important.

Even if things go well, those rule-tyrants are the people who should never ever be let hold power over you. and should always be opposed, dragged down, delayed, etc.

The hidden enemy and saboteur of your way of life is revealed right now, whether that be in the school board, or local government, national politics, churches, everything. It's even happening at the country level.

argentus maximus

Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html

This analyst - global markets

Thu, Sep 17, 2020 - 5:18pm silver66
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

silver 66 I'll check on that 411

with a homie in OZ to see how the story is unfolding

AGXIIK

Thu, Sep 17, 2020 - 7:06pm argentus maximus
Green Lantern

argentus maximus wrote:

argentus maximus wrote:

https://principia-scientific.com/robert-kennedy-google-is-effectively-a-...

The debate between Robert Kennedy and Dershowitz mentioned is well worth watching.

Dershowitz starts in favour of forced vaccination for the public good, and Kennedy eats his arguments answers them all and leaves anybody watching in no doubt as to the reality of these untested non liable products with bad science behind them being mandated by the law .

The interview is here:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·The Democrats are just ANGRY that the vaccine and delivery are so far ahead of schedule. They hate what they are seeing. Saving lives should make them happy, not sad!

This just released today. Timely? Only a 168 views as of posting.

Bill Gates on Covid Vaccine, Climate Change, Future of Electric Vehicles

Fear that Trump is hijacking the approval process to speed through the vaccine. Democrats are pushing back and now Bill Gates saying FDA has too many cracks.

Diblasio said he would not open NYC until Vaccine was approved. I assume that is a general democrat talking point in Democrat cities? The sooner the approval, the quicker he has to open up.

Reverse Psychology or Psychological Reactance.says that people who feel their sense of control is being taken away from them will grab it back by not doing what they are asked. This can even be actions that are clearly against their best interests, for example as may occur in reaction formation

They ridicule anti-vaxxers. Trump is now not only pro-Vax, he is pro-vax quickly going against Kennedy who was his original advisor back in 2016. In this July 2020 article, Gates criticizing Trump for being a Vax sceptic. .

https://www.wired.com/story/bill-gates-on-covid-most-us-tests-are-comple...

Bill Gates is in the game to the tune of 10 billion dollars.

Get the vax out before election. Destroys the closures and left has to say they are unsafe to fight Trump. Also, Can't mass inject without a system in place. Insurance, coverage etc...

Is Trump rushing it out to destroy the credibility because nobody on the left wants to take an approved Trump vaccine, and think most reasonable people in the center or right (and not all are reasonable) want to be guinea pigs????

Thu, Sep 17, 2020 - 7:59pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Forces of nature...

If I had to subtitle this, it would be:

“Mommy is an anarchist”.

I figured also, I could offer up a submission to Green Lanterns Gold coin contest (LOL).

Seeing as I have slowly evolved into the notion that we are living within the mind of the universe, and that we are all connected, then everything that is here, is supposed to be here.

If the purpose of our individuality (a unique point of view) is to grow, expand our horizons, and evolve, then everything is a tool to serve that purpose.

So I started pondering "Forces of nature" that in the past, never, ever would have fit that definition.

Okay, I'm stubborn.

Today I am feeling somewhat satirical.

Starting with current "in-your-face” topics, we can start with wildfires.

Applying the principle of cause and effect, let's start with the all natural process of Geo engineering.

You know all of those lines painted in the sky? Perfectly natural.

The fact that they are made with aluminum, barium, and strontium? Yep, all perfectly natural.

Did you know that when you mix those ingredients what you have basically is the same kind of "sparkler dust" the children have on their fourth of July sparklers? Yep, it's a high potency incendiary powder, which really helps get that natural process of fire going good and hot.

And look how much time it saves!

It used to take years to burn away as much garbage (homes and forests) as can be accomplished now in a few days.

Natural progress!

Just nature taking its course.

And then there is HAARP, steering weather systems in a perfectly natural manner, creating phenomenons like the "ridiculously resilient ridge” that meteorologists cannot explain, (their nondisclosure agreement forbids such things).

Both weaponized weather, and nondisclosure agreements are perfectly natural, and necessary for nature to take its course.

Since we are into perfectly natural technology,

How about those directed energy weapons? These are clearly mother natures evolutionary process in effect, as using matches, and Molotov cocktails is so primitive, we must recognize this new way of things is just a step in the evolutionary process.

How about the psychopaths that take delight in burning entire civilizations to the ground?

Yep, another force of nature, usually bought and paid for with your tax dollars, or offertory contributions, which again is another force of nature.

George Soros who pays ANTIFA and BLM to destroy the life's work of many who have a desire to do nothing but contribute to society, is also a force of nature, along with the goons that he hires. Destruction is a part of creation, you have to burn all of that old stuff to the ground, to make room for new stuff. So it's all natural, and all a natural process.

All those armed gangs in goofy costumes pre-positioning bricks, gasoline, and of course, Bic lighters, while

kidnapping and holding for ransom those who wish to defend themselves, are just mommy's little helpers

How about the Coronahoax-planned-scamdemic?

The completely contrived psy-op to instill as much fear as possible in as many people as possible is perfectly natural.

The ginormous, gargantuan, windfall profits intended to go to the owners of the pharmaceutical cartels is also a completely natural force of nature.

The vaccine itself, fully intended to be a carcinogen (force of nature),

Tracking and surveillance technology (force of nature),

Nuro-toxins that will equate to a chemical lobotomy (force of nature),

Sterility drugs to keep the heard from multiplying leading to extinction, is just another force of nature.

How about those megalomaniacal genocidal parasitical and psychopathic overlords that humanity thinks are required to institute mandates such as useless facemasks, (unless you want to advertise your obedience to authority), social distancing rules to make sure we don't actually get close to anyone else, limits on travel and social gatherings to keep the heard divided, and those who mandate that poison must be injected into your bloodstream in order to participate in society.

All perfectly natural.

An honorable mention needs to go to governments in general, who under use of force steal the proceeds from the productive, and if they don't just give those proceeds to the unproductive, then they use said proceeds for new and improved ways to kill people and break things, which is a governments true function.

Yes, all government is undeniably a force of nature to be contended with.

Since it is widely (and falsely) accepted that resistance is futile, it is only natural that governments get to do whatever governments want to do.

And it's only natural that we pay them to do it.

I don't have to go into much detail on the items that governments do actually produce, as items like guns and bullets, tanks, planes, ships and submarines with missiles, with their thermo-nuclear warheads are all the benefits we derive from having governments,

Thermo nuclear bombs:

Perfectly natural.

It's perfectly natural to convince a population that pretty pieces of paper printed out of thin air and loaned at interest into existence, must be paid back in ever increasing quantities. It's perfectly natural that these pieces of paper become worthless overtime.

It's perfectly natural that our children are required to attend Government or religiously sanctioned indoctrination centers specifically designed to eradicate any potential for critical thinking, and creativity, while filling their heads with a great big monster pile of shit ensuring lifelong mental and emotional handicaps, and of course, perpetual servitude.

It's perfectly natural that humanities very best and brightest usually wind up working for some corporate entity or governmental institutions creating roadblocks and red tape designed to ensure that any evolutionary processes regarding humanity are cut off and stagnated.

Religion is a force of nature, just like government, it demands servitude to an imaginary, completely contrived entity, who will "save you" if you are unscrupulously obedient.

Also like government, as an institution, it promises to save you from your own stupidity.

In actuality, such arrangements don't exist in nature.

See how thats been working out?

How about investments in stocks?

It's perfectly natural to use preprogrammed computer algorithms to determine past, current, and future prices.

If you can figure out the who, how, and most importantly why these programs are the way they are, you can also benefit from one of the greatest transfers of wealth on our planet,

All perfect and natural.

If you happen to be a friend or family member of one of these plutocrats, generating endless amounts of those pretty pieces of paper is not a problem. For those who actually have to do something productive in order to survive, such a system can be problematic.

It's natures way don't you know...

The laws of nature themselves say that the genuinely productive should avoid governmental entanglements at all costs.

It's all perfectly natural.

By nature, human beings were created with free will, a desire to achieve, to leave this world in better condition than when we arrived in it, and a desire for both self-improvement, and the betterment of others.

Once people actually get around to doing what it is they are here to do, nothing stands in their way.

But if you are going to be dependent on, or participate in one of those countless natural diversions provided to you by those whom others hold in high esteem, your chances for success drop at an exponential rate.

Maybe nature has provided all these things for one reason, and one reason only…

To learn how to say

FUCK AUTHORITY.

Mommy is an anarchist, and sooner or later, people will either figure that out, or die trying to maintain a system designed to teach them a very important lesson.

Human beings are designed to govern themselves.

Don't mess with mommy.

Thu, Sep 17, 2020 - 10:13pm
Green Lantern

Fix, Tell you what. Instead

Fix, Tell you what. Instead of a Greek or Italian restaurant. How about, I locate a date with a BLM protest and we attend as protestors.

When you see a cop car, you do what this kid did. I'll hold the camera. I promise I can do it better than this person without the shake. And I'll even get close ups of your face.

Kid Fucks up his head climbing on Police Cruiser Protesting Authority

Kid needs to learn how to govern his skull and his thinking process before we allow him to self govern anything else. If our society has at least 5 people that think like that, we're gonna need to deputize somebody. Give him a badge, a gun and a little authority. Otherwise we're gonna need some volunteers. Anybody can shoot a guy that lights your property on fire. But when it's the other guys property, you'll be surprised how quick the blinds go down. We've been here before.

There is only one thing that stands between our current state of affairs and a society of self-rule. Human Irrationality. Rid that, and I'm down.

By the way, are you going to be wearing any political attire? Like "Fuck the Cops" T shirt? Maga Hat? Anything. I need to know so I can adjust my schedule accordingly.

No matter what your field is, the inability to understand the different psychologies of the people around you is going to be a constant impediment to any kind of progress that you want to make. Robert Greene Laws of Human Nature.

Thu, Sep 17, 2020 - 10:54pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Ha ha, I just go as myself!

Your offer sounds quite similar to when you asked me if I would be willing to shave my head.

No, and there are no bumper stickers on my car, no political posters in my front yard,

I would not be caught wearing a MAGA or a BLM hat, T-shirt, banner, or any other ridiculous advertisement for stupidity.

I don't go to rallies, I figure our overlords just giggle with glee when they see their cattle begging for permission to exercise the most basic of human rights.

I just exercise them.

Standing in front of an ivory tower asking for permission to exercise a "privilege" which is an inherent human right only gives more power to the powers that should not be,

and only works to increase the level of enslavement on our humble little planet.

I will arrive as indiscreetly as possible, weather permitting, in my El Dorado with the top down, and a big shit eating grin on my face.

My clothing will be relatively casual and nondescript, no hats, and no writing, I usually keep my hair in a ponytail, so it doesn't become a distraction while I am driving.

My demeanor is usually calm, cool, and collected, with a subtle hint of confidence.

I pay very little attention to gangs of armored pigs in goofy costumes, and I give them no reason to pay attention to me.

Take it or leave it.

As for the video, that's going to take another post.

Thu, Sep 17, 2020 - 11:26pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

What happens when you mess with mommy...

Someone who I don't talk of much, is my kid sister.

She's a wee bit younger than I am, and chose a different path.

In high school, I would jump out the window and go to work, because I saw it as a complete waste of time.

She on the other hand, doubled up on her academic studies, and graduated with honors as valedictorian in three years.

She went on to college, and earned herself a degree, then went postgraduate,

She has a doctorate in environmental engineering.

As a World renowned environmentalist, she partnered with several incredibly well known multimillionaires, and at least one billionaire to form a company with the stated goal of taking all of these random and incomprehensible environmental regulations, and standardizing them into a coherent rulebook, so that individual companies, and all of the different regulatory agencies would at least have a "rulebook" that could be used to create some manner of predictability in compliance costs, and investor liabilities.

When my dad told me about all of these wonderful things my sister was doing, I replied,

"sounds to me like she's running a red tape factory”.

Of course, he freaked out on me, as he was trying to be a "positive influence" on my daughter, who was sitting right there.

As the official black sheep of the family, nothing I say or do has any merit, but anything my little sister says or does, is divine providence, a gift to planet earth from the imaginary sky daddy who uses her as his servant.

He called my daughter into the kitchen, and made his presentation again, just to her. When he was done,

my daughter told her grandfather,

"It sure does sound like a redtape factory to me”.

My sister lives in Northern California, land of fruits and nuts, and for some of her career, a good place to have legally mandated environmental regulations shoved down the throat of all commercial enterprises, making her quite wealthy.

She's got one of those million dollar homes in the suburbs, Solar panels on the roof, an electric car, and is now locked down in a house with no air conditioning, no power at all when the grid goes down, too much smoke in the air to breath, a teenage daughter who can't go to school anymore, a company she can't work at anymore, a husband who's been replaced by a computer,

No more sunshine, so the solar panels on her roof that she bought to charge up her electric car don't do jack shit anymore,

She's effectively grounded in hell.

My dad calls it a horrible confluence of events.

I call it karma

It applies to your video, and all of the other things stupid humans do for justice.

If you can make people believe in absurdities, you can make people commit atrocities.

In our society, this applies to most people, most of the time.

Very often, the same people who believe in absurdities are the victims of the resultant atrocities.

This is basic cause and effect.

Fri, Sep 18, 2020 - 5:46am
Green Lantern

It applies to your video, and

It applies to your video, and all of the other things stupid humans do for justice.

If you can make people believe in absurdities, you can make people commit atrocities.

In our society, this applies to most people, most of the time.

Exactly! You got my argument. The same argument that has been made dozens of times over the years. Not just by me.

There is one thing that stands between your ideal society and current reality.....HUMAN NATURE....Idiots, Absurdities.

Your post that says we were meant to self rule is true on an individual level as an ideal many achieve. Many have achieved that level of existence right here. They take care of their own needs, and manage their lives. On a collective level, impossible.

And yes, that kid got instant karma.

Your revelation that humans are absurd, and do bad things is incongruent with your previous argument. There is an entire segment of society that is not capable of self management and don't believe it in direct opposition to self governance. This is represented by AOC and the socialist. There is even an argument that this mindset is the result of an undeveloped part of the brain.

Their politics is essentially, I will steal from you for a greater good. Encroachment. These people have to be controlled by some authority. Hopefully, a wise, and benevolent authority but strong. They don't believe in boundaries. That's because on some personal levels they have boundary issues.

Speakng of absurdities, we're watching it. Joe Biden is completely incoherent. Can't answer a simple question. Kamala Harris in her tight black Jeans and Timberland boots has nothing coherent to say but she is not wasting away. Any astute person can look at Joe Biden's face, body language and see that he is sick.

Society around the world is watching an absurdity...ludicrous...farcical. Some are participating in it and others can't believe their eyes.

Trump has 86 million followers. Biden a mere 9.5 million. Kanye West over 30 million followers. Adam is going to be wrong on this one. How can you translate that into a Biden victory?

It's almost as if the entire system has agreed to give Trump the election and we're just running through the paces.

Is it possible that the entire left establishment including the corporations supporting the radical left could only come up with a Biden/Harris ticket? That's the best they could do? Twitter should at least be lying about how many followers Biden has.

That guy James Jude made an astute observation. The more they wrestle with Trump, the better his chances. The law of reverse effect. These people have handlers and smart people who know mass hypnosis in their camp. Or did they just become complete idiots all at once.