Plotting the Course of The Zeitgeist

388 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wed, Jul 8, 2020 - 5:20pm
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

Personalized license plates ?

The Floyd thing smells funny to me. 1. The dudes neighbors never knew he was a cop. 2. Is it normal for squad cars to have state issued personalized plates that read "POLICE"? Where I come from in a major metro area all marked police vehicles have municiple plates. This just seems weird.

I miss my old dog.

Wed, Jul 8, 2020 - 5:21pm
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

vvv

vvv

I miss my old dog.

Wed, Jul 8, 2020 - 5:22pm
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

Sorry. I was trying to post a pic. I guess they wont let me.

I was unable to post a pic of plate. My apologies

I miss my old dog.

Wed, Jul 8, 2020 - 5:25pm
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

trying again

I miss my old dog.

Wed, Jul 8, 2020 - 6:05pm 11IMIX

@11IMIX, the items you're

@11IMIX, the items you're attempting to post are not images with a standard file extension (.png, .jpg, .gif). We do not accept the format of the images in your comment, because it is possible for a third-party to embed malicious code into them.

Please follow the instructions in the FAQ on how to add pictures, thanks:

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/faq#image-disappears
https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/faq#images

Thu, Jul 9, 2020 - 6:20pm 11IMIX
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

POLICE

We've all seen the plate and a Minneapolis resident on main says they are standard.

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Thu, Jul 9, 2020 - 6:23pm
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

FIX

I think he dropped by to let us know that little Fix had a scholarship to work on her PhD. at some engineering discipline. He must be really proud of her.

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Wed, Jul 15, 2020 - 10:26am

" .... The report showed that

" .... The report showed that Orlando Health had a 98 percent positivity rate. However, when FOX 35 News contacted the hospital, they confirmed errors in the report. Orlando Health's positivity rate is only 9.4 percent, not 98 percent as in the report. ... "

" .... The report also showed that the Orlando Veteran’s Medical Center had a positivity rate of 76 percent. A spokesperson for the VA told FOX 35 News on Tuesday that this does not reflect their numbers and that the positivity rate for the center is actually 6 percent. ... "

Interesting, right?

Florida labs admit to faking Covid-19 numbers ... after an investigation

argentus maximus

Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html

This analyst - global markets

Sun, Jul 26, 2020 - 10:10am

Seattle Police Chief :" You are on your own ..."

Things are really cooking in Seattle (it seems), during this election year of the world's dominant state.

Seattle Police Chief to residents and business owners: " You are on your own .... "

Police ABANDON Seattle Because They Can't Enforce the Law Anymore, ANTIFA Hijacks the City

Here's my question: What does a voter who used to be "middle" but who "shifted left" because womens' rights, alphabet gender rights, black rights, emigration rights, and so on (ie middle person didn't want to get called a bigot by the loudmouths, and could do without the trouble) - what is that person thinking about their vote in a few months from now?

Well it depends I think. It depends on whether the media shows those people what crazy is going down, or whether they fail to notice decay and anger all round.

So what those middle people perceive matters.

In which case, expect the right, including the law, to get serious with the media, SJW judges, and so on.

Keynote events and false flags, even pogroms and witchunts are emotional tools over the group psyche. And while being characteristic of the left do not always come from the left. The upper echelons of society ore a leftist enclave that guards its territory fiercely.

Great election year, isn't it? Even those pesky UFOs are back in the news. If you are one of those people who take enjoyment from canvassing in its extremely wider sense, this must be peak electioneering.of as it is called by some nowadays: herding of cats.

argentus maximus

Wed, Jul 29, 2020 - 10:27am

Defunded and unsupported cops begin to withdraw service from:

Defunded and unsupported cops begin to withdraw service from the leftist politicians who are harassing them from doing their work.

This real tragedy is working out with certain comic aspects to it. And it gives added veracity to the meme that we are living in a clown world now!

Mr Obvious sums up the latest crazy news about the emerging dispute between police, law enforcement at frontline level, and leftist Town Hall saboteurs who are also supposed be managerial level of the exact same law enforcement service for tax payers.

Now this does not enter into the realm of just how militaristic police should be.

I have a theory that people who take a side, cause the other side to arise to counteract their effect, and in so doing, to rebalance society.

Thus militant man hating "all-men-are-toxic-rapists-and-patriarchists" shouting neo-feminists seem to have somehow brought Donald Trump to power to oppose them.

See how it works? This is real life karma in action. (nothing to do with fictional or superstitious or Hollywood karma, but everything to do with the balance of forces in society).

In the example I gave, isn't Trump the farthest thing from, the exact opposite of the feminist mob members? Beta males in the mob, Trump an Alpha capable of dealing with them all.

Another example of that karma? Look at the marches. See many masculine looking boyfriends with the harpies? Sure, there are a few here and there but on average ..... Top tier men won't move to the right either by the way. They are too independent for that.

And that's why the left alliance of self styled oppressed minorities unify so well right now. They have to form a bigger mob in order to stop losing the powers and advantages they grabbed in the recent past from a weak middle class that wanted no trouble and caved every time.

We are past the great inflection date of end 2018 is passed by. Now everything is changed, and visibility of the great changes is increasing with time. Look at the price of gold for an example.

The collapse of the centre is ending. The right will soon follow, and in time grow a backbone, and retake their side from the surrendermonkeys that currently control it. The left needs a period in the wilderness to admit their issues even exist. They'll get that time to reflect.

Activists and strategists of the far left already know this. And that's why everybody who objects to even the smallest thing in the far left manifesto (the Marxist manifesto) is immediately branded as a far right threat with WWII political leanings. Which is crazy, but the mainstream media won't call it out as BS for fear of being branded as .... by the far left in extremist left media!

Enjoy the beginning of the predicament of the politicians:

The Police REFUSE to Defend the Democratic National Convention, 100 Agencies Pull Out

argentus maximus

Wed, Jul 29, 2020 - 6:35pm

... and sure enough a few hours later ....

The newly exposed leftist politicians (no protective cop layer in-between them and the peasants!) are making cover stories about the exciting deal they have made with the Feds! While framing it as a victory naturally.

From Tim Pool via Bitchute link:

DEMOCRATS HAVE SURRENDERED IN PORTLAND, AGREE TO .....

By the way a good political bias test exists at the moment:

Are the Feds the good guys in the above news? Yes/No/Maybe

What did you think about the Feds when Lavoy Finicum lost his life? Good? Bad? Depends?

Does context matter, or did you have to do a mental somersault just now?

All ideologists are a problem, but some are more threatening in the short term, whatever the long term says about which is better or worse. And yes, context matters. Of course!

De-funding and disarming the police was great for the leftist politicians as long as it interfered with the White House Administration, local businesses and people but not them!

But when the de-funded police let their political masters actually feel that lack of security? Big changes in Town Hall ! Ever hear somebody shout : "Whoa Driver, stop the bus right now! I wanna get off! After that last turn, it's taking me to a place I don't want to go!" That's the Democrat politicians who refuse to stop the riots and call the trail of broken windows and burning buildings "peaceful protests" Not saying there aren't peaceful protests too. I bet there are many such. It just hard to decide which is which, with the news being biased so much ... this election year.

argentus maximus

Thu, Jul 30, 2020 - 8:50am

Noose tightening on Silicon Valley Media ever so slowly

Via Bitchute, (though Proj Veritas have a GoogYT channel also) .

Watch the Zuckerbot's reaction to Gaetz's questions change after about 4 mins:

MARK ZUCKERBERG RESPONDS TO REP. MATT GAETZ

argentus maximus

Fri, Jul 31, 2020 - 1:19pm

Fauci reveals his agenda and loyalties on camera

From YoungRippa59 - 11 minutes start to finish or 2 mins if required:

If in a rush you'll see and hear what matters between 4 min and 6 min

Fauci hesitates when asked "should the government limit the protesting?"

Fauci hesitates when asked "should the government limit the protesting?"

Fauci is a Democrat or anti Trump activist with medical qualifications and not an independent medical advisor.

Why is Fauci still in his job?

The election MUST be by mail, don'tcha know? And the more charismatic candidate MUST NOT be allowed to hold mass meetings.

Given that the Republican election organizers are not stupid.... they know this.

So ..... why is that activist still in that job?

Call this a glimpse behind the curtain.

argentus maximus

Fri, Jul 31, 2020 - 1:19pm
UncleFester
-
nunya, MS

Fractal

For those of you who are into the fractal markets and universe, check out daneric's first two charts from yesterday. Last 5 trading days versus last 4 years...uncanny.

https://danericselliottwaves.blogspot.com/

Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get me.
Sat, Aug 1, 2020 - 11:57am

A new Hobby for You : Unredacting redacted documents!

This is hilarious. It just has to be deliberate. You get to see Epstein docs being unredacted right before your eyes!

But whatever, now all sorts of earlier documents, that were heavily redacted, are open game to see if the same technique works on those too. But it probably works only in this extremely interesting case.

From Mr Obvious via Bitchute 11 mins:

EPIC FAIL, REDACTED EPSTEIN DOCUMENTS CAN BE UNREDACTED BY COPYING AND PASTING TO NOTEPAD

argentus maximus

Sat, Aug 1, 2020 - 1:46pm argentus maximus
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

GRIST FOR THE GEIST. TRUMP WINS BY LANDSLIDE. WHY?

The very popular AR Index.

100% accurate

Price for garden variety* AR 15 rifle up 100%

Price 6 months ago. $400

Price now. $800

Price for brand name AR 15 223/5.56 ammo up 133%

AR 15 ammo price 1 year ago. $300 for 1,000 rounds

AR 15 ammo price today. $700 for 1,000 rounds

Trump wins.

20,000,000 Trump Mugwumps, undecideds and waffle eating fence sitting pussies vote for Orange Man.

I guaranty it

*Garden variety AR 15?

If pruning your petunias at 100 meters with Aimpoint or Eotech Optics, this assault rifle's for you.

AGXIIK

Sat, Aug 1, 2020 - 2:01pm argentus maximus
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Tucker interviews Dershowitz

As a student of tones, pitches, inflections and voice micro tremors, I can hear the lie 5 minutes before it hits the lips.

Listening to Carlson interview Dersh about his involvement in Epstein, Pedo Island and the Lolita Express, if there was a bell that rang the top of the child trafficking market, Dersh was tugging the rope real hard

Me thinks the man doth protest too much.

A 3 year old could tell this weasel was an LAD* He couldn't be guiltier if he had a 12 year old girl pirouetting on his legal pad and pencil. Anyone who pens a book claiming he's innocent is hip deep in this world wide pedo network

*LAD---Lying assed dog

AGXIIK

Tue, Aug 4, 2020 - 7:47am

Styx give an update on Alternative Media : Bitchute

argentus maximus

Tue, Aug 4, 2020 - 7:49am
Green Lantern

Remember body language woman

Remember body language woman on youtube? See how well you do without any guidance. Seems like a basic read.

Is this the face of rage/anger or fear? Picture from the "LEAKED" video. I recommend you watch the video before you read any newspaper narrative. Because once again their version of truth is different than what is displayed. 1st get the story 1st hand by observation before getting somebody elses opinion.

This was leaked, how many days after FBI accidentally issued redacted papers?

Close proximity..... Close enough.

What is the rhythm of stories that are now emerging that show truth?

4 in close proximity? Portland, Covington, Epstein pdfs, and this guy.

George Floyd and Derek what's his name are the pebble that hits the pond and ripples out in a wider and wider circle. More events, the string vibrates quicker. The pendulum is swinging around the center point quicker.

Dots....Extensive discussion on natural law, philosophy, how to order society etc... Handful of esoteric texts on natural law. Emerald Tablets etc.... Largely the philosophy of it.

Zeitgeist....A case study in the working out of natural law.

Did you see the connection?

So a 50 people see the need to connect human behavior to effects. The working out of natural law. Much more difficult when you apply a real life situation.

Zeitgeist connects human behavior to economics. With a focus on gold as our primary "economic" indicator.

Behavior and Finance.

An older newsletter. Front page of a March 2019. The natural law guy.

Notice a couple of things. He is getting bullish in gold right around the pull back of wave 1 for a current run back in 2019. Seems like a good entry point.

Then he talks about the connection between (law) human behavior and economics and how few people understand the connection. Maybe 50? Maybe less?

Can you post a link to any other online discussion that is currently monitoring the progress of the playing out of natural law as it relates to politics and finance? Any posts anywhere?

Ok so 2 is good enough for now. Maybury newsletter and the Zeitgiest. Although maybe you missed the connection, you have it now.

The difference is the moderator here is extremely skilled in the art of timing. Maybury less so, but highly skilled at Heuristics. Tracking government behavior and forecasting it's effects. Natural Law.

The two words that scare people more than anything else: Math and Psychology. Yet, those two alone are the sorcerers stone that yields truth in many matters.

Truth? Funny word.

Means different things to different people. That's why symbols are useful sometimes. a picture paints a thousand words.

The Greeks, like the Romans, like the Norse, they all had sooo many God's. Regular heathens

Who she?

Pallas, Athena. Yup, just a story from the old country.

what does wiki pedia say about her?

associated with wisdom, handicraft, and warfare. " also a warrior goddess, and was believed to lead soldiers into battle as Athena Promachos." And her dad is Zeus.

So wisdom=truth?

This symbol seems to be related to truth in someway.

If you want to know the truth at some level, at some level you relate to that symbol. She watches Alex Jones, you watch Alex Jones....she's on your team.

Maybe this goddess showed up in Minneapolis? Portland? DC? and nobody noticed her? Gods are like that. Invisible with all sorts of magic powers.

The Zeitgeist is alot like the golden fleece? More gold stories.

In Greek mythology, the Golden Fleece is the fleece of the gold-haired winged ram. It is in the story of Jason and his group of Argonauts. They set out on a quest ordered by King Pelias to get the fleece so that Jason can rightfully claim the throne of Iolcus in Thessaly.

This guy Jason needs to get back the throne. People always trying to dethrone somebody else. and the shadow king is always an asshole.

So he finds somebody, his tour guide and helper, to help him get the golden fleece. He only has to accomplish 3 very difficult and courageous acts to win the prize.

Golden feathers, golden apples, Grimm's golden children, goldie locks etc.... Ok, you heard this story.

Pallas is the pivots....The Golden fleece is the destination.

Time and Story, Rhythm and Archetype.

Chronos-time and restriction- You all are still locked down. Even if some privileges have been returned. You still remain under a global trend of restricting your movement. All of you!!

Zeus-Expansion. Makes things seem much bigger

And a lesser known one. Dis Pater, meaning Father of Gods is part of this group. who is in charge of what lies underneath. Under your consciousness mind

Pallas-Truth teller. (This is more rare than you could ever imagine) .

It's all natural law yet very unnatural to most of society.

Maybe longer than the 600 year societal inflection that is the word on the street

Tue, Aug 4, 2020 - 1:21pm
Green Lantern

Beirut

Massive explosion shakes Lebanon's capital Beirut

Stunning video shows explosions just minutes ago at Beirut port pic.twitter.com/ZjltF0VcTr

— Borzou Daragahi 🖊🗒 (@borzou) August 4, 2020

Media is reporting that it's just a fireworks warehouse.

I heard that story before.

Best mushroom cloud ever from fireworks alone.

Another god just showed up on the scene.

Strong move on gold today.