Plotting the Course of The Zeitgeist

340 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wed, Jun 24, 2020 - 5:11am

Metacritic begins deleting negative reviews

From TheQuartering this morning: Metacritic have started to do what Rttn Tomatoes did.

Reviewers are finding that posting a negative review for TLOU2 game produces an awaiting response screen, but posting a positive review has no such problem.

Press are beginning to accuse negative critics of being bad people. In this case being people who are somehow against lesbians, even though the first TLOU game was a success with the same game personality! Consistency does not matter and lies can be told by a press that is compromised by political activists.

This is how Gamergate got going, though back then press were contacting game manufacturers directly trying, behind the scenes, and in a coordinated and organized way, to get the games changed.

But Gamergate is described today as being about mysogynist men making a scene because "women in games". This misinterpretation of what Gamergate was is deliberate, political, pervasive and intended to achieve an increment in progress towards tactical supremacy for the left.

An example of lying about what Gamergate was is easy to find, just look up any description of it in the media.

So why was Gamergate important enough to have lies published about it so across the board?

It was the first time people stood up to the SJW army and refused to back off when accused of being racist, bigot, mysogynist,. even to being like leftist WW2 German party members, etc, etc etc, ad-nauseum, by the lying leftist activists in the mainstream media.

Gamers didn't surrender, like everyone else had up until that stage!

The SJW far left activist-journalists in the media set about describing Gamergate as something else, so their tactical loss would not be recognized for what it was: Some members of society had called out their BS trying to get games changed. They besmirched character of those who called them out.

Legal investigations into the matter did not find racism. But the press were not made to pay except in credibility among a small segment of the population.

Lessons can be learned from Gamergate, if people are aware of what happened, but books have been written mischaracterising Gamergate (in my opinion) with intent for historical distortion.

And now criticizing any commercial product is likely to restart the same process, which just happens (coincidentally, really?) to favour the interest of the corporation that made the criticism-proofed product.

Note that also this "hate speech armour" protects any far left political opinions of the corporation personnel which have been inserted into the product or its storyline.

Well done Metacritic! So woke! So tolerant! You must be applauded! Everybody clap now!

but it's not too late Metacritic. You can choose to take out the 100% votes as well as the 0% votes. You can allow negative reviews. Unless you're being bullied or under contract, in which case disclose the existence of control over neutrality of reviews.

argentus maximus

Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html

This analyst - global markets

Wed, Jun 24, 2020 - 5:43am

A current example of censorship in comics

I suppose what is tasteful is different form each individual. So the most offended might remember that when making demands for censorship.

But power is seductive at every level and many choose to use it on others. So minority status gives a kind of social justice power.

What then happens is a sort of tyranny of the minority, whereby demands are made by the (claiming oppression status) minority upon the majority.

Here is an example currently happening of this in comics.

It's a good mirror of the convulsions greater society is undergoing right now. by looking at eg comics or e-gaming, insight can be got as to the tactics, struggle, and outcomes of the SJW-Marxist battle on the wider field of the developed nations culture:

Sony PlayStation denounces the male gaze! Aokana: Four Rhythms Across The Blue exposes hypocrisy!

argentus maximus

Thu, Jun 25, 2020 - 12:05am
AccidentalTourist

Left will eat itself

Demonstrators Attack Wisconsin Democrat State Senator, Decapitate Statue of Abolitionist in Madison. Hans Christian Heg was a Norwegian immigrant, activist and abolitionist who led an anti-slave catcher militia helping slaves escape before serving as a Colonel for the Union army in the Civil War. He was killed in the Battle of Chickamauga in north Georgia in 1863. Protesters say they took the statue down because they don’t feel the state is moving forward. “We’re not moving forward, we’re moving backwards,” said Ebony Anderson-Carter. “This (statue) doesn’t need to be here until we’re ready to move forward.” Anderson-Carter says she and the other protesters want to see something done about racial injustice in the state, and speak with the state’s Black youth. “The Capitol is where we solve problems, and nobody’s coming here to solve problems,” said Anderson-Carter.
Thu, Jun 25, 2020 - 8:35am AccidentalTourist

It is true that leftist

It is true that leftist purity spirals are a thing.

But every "side" of ideology controls the thinking of its members in such a way that they can not see their own vices.

For example, if you or anybody like capitalism, it is easy to say that playing by capitalist rules leads to success in life or business. Not so simple. Accumulated capital itself also is used as a weapon to prevent emergence of competition which is the core of capitalism itself. Thus capitalism becomes Darwinistic, and those with more capital can use it to stay above other contenders.

What's the difference between a protected capitalist class lording it over everyone else and eg a more holy religious priesthood like Spanish Inquisition or the modern version, or ... a more aggrieved minority SJW class with alphabet gender and one leg?

There are only the ones on top and the attackers of their position. Which is Darwinism in ideology as well as social caste and "wealth". So the Left is correct to be obsessed with power and ideology. Mind you when they finally get power the power will be used against them as well as everybody else, but the useful idiots below leadership never see that coming.

Thus there is those who get power and everybody else, and ideology is merely one strategy for gaining power by recruiting less perceptive people in support. If you take an army, then conscription is another method. It raises a force so conscription of unwilling soldiers is similar to ideology which raises a force of soldiers.

In nature as in society the battle once commenced will move towards a victory for one side and crushing of the other. Annihilation is not required, as a deference to the side that is boss by a wise loser can avoid further damage inflicted.

And, in the light of that: which side is Donald on? He has force available to use once willing. Maybe after an election possibly.

Who did he place in charge of the virus response? Any affiliations visible there? Does that answer one part of this question?

Who is placed in charge of financial response to the virus dislocation and costs? Any affiliations visible? Is another part now answered?

Is Scott Adams making anything not Republican sound more acceptable lately? Has his voice been amplified by Trump or not, lately? His last two day's videos have been illuminating.

argentus maximus

Thu, Jun 25, 2020 - 3:16pm AccidentalTourist
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Accidental T. Never leave lines like that laying around me

If the left does not eat itself, we will

Lefties lefties the magical meat

All parts are edible including the feet

We harvest the lefties but leave out the squeal

So let's have lefties for every meal

Come the revolution see Lefties.com

Their DOXXED in a Box so get your freak on

They're easy to catch and easy to kill

They cook up real nice on the barbeque grill

Sorry, sometimes I cannot help myself. And sometimes it's gotta be said

If you like Non-GMO organic, are into Keto or gluten intolerant, substitute Vegan, Schmo or Rich

AGXIIK

Fri, Jun 26, 2020 - 5:59am

HAHAHAHAHA

What did the risk averse SJWs and neo-feminist beta-males think would happen?

Minneapolis Neighborhood Vows to Never Call Cops Again, It BACKFIRES as Criminals INVADE the City

Mr Obvious' use the clown car horn is just perfect for narration of such clown world stories (during this election year).

argentus maximus

Fri, Jun 26, 2020 - 7:11am
Green Lantern

AGXIIK, You didn't hear?

AGXIIK, You didn't hear? Charcoal fucks up the environment. Creates soot which fills the ozone and warms the earth.

A drop of arsenic in a pot of soup goes a long way. Jim Jones style. All at once at the count of 3. Fredo and his brother would go a loooong way in taking care of all of this.

Adams fucked up again with the jesus statue stuff. Like he did COVID.

Crazy White Girl Channeling George Carlin. Getting his opinion on COVID

https://www.tiktok.com/@crazywhitegirl1/video/6822060689750887686

addendum:

Here's the end game, expressed well by a retired Army Colonel. It's useful to follow former high level military personal trained in the art of war. Usually good at forecasting battle based on tactics being used.

The left uses derailing tactics. So do some on the right because they are incapable of espousing ideas' Left is incapable of creating idea's.

Kurt Schlichter

There is no scenario where we get fucked and they don’t there is no scenario where we get fucked and they don’t. We are looking for a scenario where no one gets fucked, let me know. But until then, it’s an express train to fucked city.

Fri, Jun 26, 2020 - 11:16am Green Lantern
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Arsenic salsa* makes a nice baste for New York Strip

An old family recipe includes watsthischeersauce, soy, rat poison, garlic, vinegar, large chunk pink himsalaying salt, arsenic, grey poupon mustard, olive oil and napalm.

Marinade the steak in this toxic brew for 1 week at 34 degrees. Remove from chiller and coat liberally with salt. Rub salt into the grain of the meat. Allow the steak to get to room temp for 24 hours. Keep steak from open flame, children and pets.

Heat grill to 450 degrees. Sear steak on each side for 3 minutes. Lay on a stainless steel platter heated to 200 degrees. Slice with a KaBar knife and serve smokin' hot. Pairs nicely with cheap whisky or a chilled middle priced Pinot Noir. Best served with a side of peyote buttons braised in hemp oil .

The braver of those chefs always keeps the strychnine center flower for that totally bitchin' apres knosh rush body trip. Garnish lightly with Jimson Weed and Tannerite.

We call it

The 'going to war' meal.

There are 70,000,000 of us who love this BBQ. We are looking for a fight and something to fuck up. War in so deeply engrained in our genome that there is not a single strand of DNA left over for a waffle eating pussy peace child in the deep end of this sour mash gene pool

And for the charcoal? Burn baby Burn It'll be good to counter global cooling

AGXIIK

Sat, Jun 27, 2020 - 8:35am
Green Lantern

Cancel Culture Starting to Be Cancelled?

Ellen Degeneres, Jimmy Kimmel, Steve Bing (suicide) and All Oprah Events Cancelled

Ellen DeGeneres Cancelled. Top LGBT Hollywood figure. Deleted her racial injustice tweet.

https://filmdaily.co/news/ellen-degeneres-cancelled/

Jimmy Kimmel, Mr. Trump is a racist, got caught with his past black face performances, CANCELLED! Actually, run out of town. Chicken shit.

https://www.rt.com/usa/492743-jimmy-kimmel-canceled-racist-blackface/

Steve Bing coerced Vanity Fair not to publish a piece on Jeffrey Epstein (and Ghislaine Maxwell)

Clinton Foundation donor implicated in Clinton pay to play scandal

https://www.syracuse.com/celebrity-news/2020/06/steve-bing-dead-movie-pr...

Steve Bing. Cancelled HIMSELF! (unless somebody helped him?) Who is Steve Bing? Supporter and friend of the first major Hollywood Celebrity to contact COVID. Tom Hanks.

Coerced Vanity Fair not to publish a piece on Jeffrey Epstein (and Ghislaine Maxwell) written by John Connolly for Vanity Fair.

Clinton Foundation donor implicated in Clinton pay to play scandal, Tweet

https://www.syracuse.com/celebrity-news/2020/06/steve-bing-dead-movie-pr...

Who is to blame for all these talented Hollywood cancellations???

YOU!!!

https://www.newsweek.com/conservatives-weaponize-cancel-culture-tame-ant...

Looks like Jimmy Fallon is on the ropes. The left is establishment telling him to stay on script, or we'll cancel you.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/11/arts/television/jimmy-fallon.html

How well is NASCAR Going to do post the door handle, fake Noose incident?

Football?

But did you see this one?

Somebody made a video about a movie that Disney made in 1994 with an 11 year old boy having a romantic relationship with a grown ass woman.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/talk-1994-disney-film-blank-192456757.html

Here's the video in the article. I've not seen it before today.

https://www.tiktok.com/%40therjpowell/video/6842494116736077061I

Sat, Jun 27, 2020 - 9:08am Green Lantern
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

If a LGBTQ black faced comedian falls in the forest

Will we make a sound?

Or notice?

Or care?

AGXIIK

Sat, Jun 27, 2020 - 6:02pm
Green Lantern

Rumpelskilston

This story was hiding in the bushes. It arrived at the same time AM posted the story about Fenn Gold treasure.

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/polish-couple-fears-looters-after-75...

https://www.ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/nazi-gold-0013777

Now we have Rumpelskilston, a golden thread of 3. All the Grimm stories are LOADED with three of everything and gold.

She is betrayed, three times, by those in a position of trust; her parent, her husband, and ugly Rumpelstiltskin.

In the Italian version, she spends three nights of spinning, and three ‘gifts’ that the young woman must give to Rumpelstiltskin in the Grimms’ tale (the necklace, the ring (so Golumish) and the first-born child (been done); three guesses allowed by Tom Tit Tot (the English version) and again, three days of captivity in the Slavic version. What a Whale of a story. Jonah could relate.

The Grimm variant of the story, and I bet you there are alot of variants through history going waaay back, was written in 1812. When gold was being shipped back to Europe and Spanish were using it for bartering. Wasn't just being shipped back to the US recently?

That's also when the US saw fit to confiscate it from US Citizens the first time.

2nd time, Civil war 1861

And the third time, Roosevelts Executive Order 6102

'Today I'll bake, tomorrow I'll brew,

The next I'll fetch the queen's new child;

Still no one knows it just the same,

That Rumpelstiltskin is my name.'"

I think those Grimm guys knew more than history is willing to tell us.

Sat, Jun 27, 2020 - 7:05pm
Green Lantern

Civil War

There is alot of talk that we're in a civil war. What did Trump send a few dozen National Guard soldiers to hit the streets of Washington? That's not a war. That's a parade. An executive order about vandilizing government property etc... Let me give a hypothetical scenerio of what a Civil War might look like. It starts with a garden variety riot scenerio in a place like Baltimore. Trump calls in a small regiment as crowd control who meet a mob of BLM and Antifa protestors who have been rampaging business's including news outlets. ONe they burned totally to the ground.

News gets back to Washington that the rioters are now engaging national guard troops and a massive wave of protestors are heading to Washington. At which point, Trump realizes the mobs have been armed and the streets are on the verge of chaos. So Trump calls up 75,000 hardened field combat Army personal to defend the streets of Washington and allows 4,000 of them to take up residence in the house and senate chambers. A few of them so pissed off that they take their bayonets and start shredding Nancy Pelosi's house podium to splinters

Many big cities around the states who have defunded or rather replaced their city police departments with obedient officers willing to fulfill their new state mandates. And instead of demilitarizing police departments, found an excuse to heavily militarize them, even more than before just with more obedient officers. Do you know what you call this story? TRUE.... Replace DT with Abe Lincoln and what do we have? HISTORY . Imagine the shit Abe got when he declared martial law and sent 75,000 troops into washington how CNN 1861 went nuts?

The establishment of US police departments accountable to a central government was a pre-civil war phenomenon to handle instances of immigration and racial harassment, mobs and anti-labor protests. Eventually, like any organization, police departments around the country became corrupt and this was handled by organized crime. That's a rabbit hole in and of itself. But the confederate army was by all purposes the police department.

Around late 1858 to 59, shit wasn't going well either but we weren't in war. Just treachery, assorted riots and chaos. That was the setup for what was to come next. Am I saying that this will happen? No. I'm saying events that transpired in the past are beyond most people's imagination. Simply because you have no context for that level of conflict in your streets, outside your backyard. It's always somewhere else. If and when that inflection comes to pass, and I have no idea how events will transpire at that inflection, I think it would have to be at a scale larger than anything going on now. There will be no mistaking that it's a civil war. For now, just fun and games. But it's interesting to flush out a modern day version with modern day narratives, technologies and realities. I've not seen something like that done.

Sat, Jun 27, 2020 - 8:41pm
Green Lantern

Probably shouldn't give

Probably shouldn't give twitter personalities too much air time but this guy has a talent for heuristics, observational analysis of markets.

I am a big fan of Twain and history rhymes. But right now...this is better.

James Jude

@Jimmyjude13·

2h

“I have seen this movie before” The fuck you have

Sun, Jun 28, 2020 - 7:40am
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Not many movies in 1901 but Twain called it

'A mine is a hole in the ground and its owner is a liar'

Today there's 1,000 mine owners but still only one Mark Twain.

Jude's a close second.

Betcha in his off camera persona Twain was pretty salty too. River boating'll do that to ya.

'Mark Twain!!!, ya effing asshole or she's going aground!!!'.

AGXIIK

Sun, Jun 28, 2020 - 2:35pm
Green Lantern

It is recounted in Plutarch's

It is recounted in Plutarch's Parallel LIves, that when Julius Caesar was 25 years old he got kidnapped by pirates. Caesear was offended by the bounty they set for him so Caesar demanded they double the price , and then bragged over drinks with his captors how he'd hunt them down, man by man. Once he was released and ransomed paid, he did exactly that. This is the energy I'm striving for in my interactions with Fascists.

Mon, Jun 29, 2020 - 5:27am

On being bluffed and bullied by authoritarian "healthists"

If I, You or anybody stands up and says "No" to creeping liberty confiscation - ie The crowd of this moment, this Zeitgeist, that we are living through - then We are refusing to submit our rights.

This predictably leads to opposition building at the other side, and pressure rises because We have blocked their flow.

This is also what many people are afraid of causing to happen. Arousing the gang of leftists, who are organized, or semi organized, or in communication with each other. While we are one (at that place and moment).

There are a few tactical issues that arise in this dynamic. There are options. Being afraid is one. I choose others.

So what alternatives are there? To bow to the crowd, to take the knee is surrender. What else is available for an individual to do?

I have quoted Eric D July here (YoungRippa59) before and presently he has awoken a large crowd who are brigading in social media. He is a smart cookie. So what did YoungRippa59 do?

He is monetizing their protests. Using their dislike to rise. Not bowing.

Watch a clever black man stand up to BLM, stand up to the "wear-a-mask-or-else" healthist groupies.

Role models are not common. Here is one today.

NINJA quote tweeted me, and my mentions are being raided by weirdos | Shameless Monetization

argentus maximus

Mon, Jun 29, 2020 - 4:04pm
Green Lantern

Ron Paul

Ron Paul

@RonPaul

They Who Understand The Ideas of Liberty Have A Moral Obligation To Speak Them

Lockdown Hypocrisy: Why Are BLM And 'Pride' Exempt?
Mon, Jun 29, 2020 - 7:30pm Green Lantern
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Animal Farm meets George Carlin

All COVIDIOTS are created equal but some COVIDIOTS are more equal that others.

They belong to a big club and we are not members

AGXIIK

Tue, Jun 30, 2020 - 5:40am
Green Lantern

Melinda Gates: ‘Black People,

Melinda Gates: ‘Black People, Indigenous People’ Should Get Coronavirus Vaccine First

https://truepundit.com/melinda-gates-black-people-indigenous-people-shou...

First make them feel marginalized. And then swoop in and give them preferential treatment by giving them the privilege to walk into the gas chamber first. Clever!

The riots should cool down.

This is some kind of dark nazi shit.

My white privilege is starting to kick in. I'll happily sacrifice my protection for an under privileged individual. I actually offer mine to Ninja. Young Rippa's troll. There I fixed it. EQUAL