Plotting the Course of The Zeitgeist

345 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fri, May 29, 2020 - 12:40pm
Green Lantern

Twitter doubled down 24 hours

Twitter doubled down 24 hours later.

It seems kind of balsey by twitter management. "you're not going to bully us around" "We challenge your executive order. "

It's almost as if they are trolling Trump.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Next leg of the battle.

Today is 1 day cycle count. Let's see how long it takes for it to arrive again.

Minneapolis 55.89 years.

Look at gold price 1967-68. Yeah, not easy to find good charts or data.

Sat, May 30, 2020 - 12:22am argentus maximus
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Social Media

are treated differently than MSM since they are/were considered to be a public forum that allowed for citizens to freely express their opinions. Thus they were specifically exempted from section 230 of the Communications Decency Act 1996 which specifically provided immunity from liability for the content published by third parties.

Now if twitter, or other social media publish editorials on user's tweets, as they did recently for Donald J. Trump, then rather than simply providing a public platform they are engaged in publishing and so are liable to lose this immunity and be treated as publishers with all the liability that will entail.

Imagine the liability that could arise from hate speech if sued by organizations such as BLM. The company would have to shut down.

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Sun, May 31, 2020 - 3:53pm
Green Lantern

Spiritual waves closely

Spiritual waves closely follow political ones, and the archetype of the anti-imperial attitude of the American Revolution and the anti-establishment attitude of the 1960s counter-culture. The genie is out of the bottle. I think we've arrived at some place important.

If we travel back in time to 1967-1969, the previous fractal of today's events, LBJ introduced a bill to end the convertibility of gold. Vietnam War. Civil Rights Protests. Nerve gas leaked from in Utah at US Army facility. Robert Kennedy enters race as democratic presidential nominee. 2001 Space Odyssey (think Tesla). Planet of the Apes. Martin Luther King shot. Bureau of Narcotics founded. United Methodist Church began. Rosemary's Baby premiered. Robert Kennedy assassinated. Hong Kong Flu estimated to kill one million world wide . Saddam Hussein becomes vice chairman of revolutionary council in Iraq. Operation Intel. First special Olympics. Last time a steam passenger ran in Britain. Nixon nominated republican for President. Warsaw pac invasion of Czech. Largest invasion since WW 2. "Night of the Living Dead"Premiered. 300 to 400 killed in Protests. LBGT founded in 1969 and clicks to the same rhythm as Black Lives Matter, and "4th wave" feminism and Hillary nomination. Bruto Bay Oil Discovered in Alaska (ching, ching) GodFather was written and Woodstock (The Peace, Love and Affection Generation)

Matches a little bit?

This picture was published in Dec 1968. One of the most coveted photo's of all time.

Earthrise.

Spiritual waves closely follow political ones, and the archetype of the anti-imperial attitude of the American Revolution and the anti-establishment attitude of the 1960s counter-culture. The genie is truly coming out of the bottle.

This is only a test. In the case of a real emergency....run!

Fri, Jun 5, 2020 - 10:12am

Two opposite sides of a nothing add to make a something

If you live your life trying to fit in in a reasonable way, responding to peer pressure to live and act and speak in a reasonable way, then this is for you.

Remember that "reasonable" is subjective. It is a word to describe what most people think and what is "presently" considered "normal" by "the majority" of people.

There is a specific word for trhis. It's called "The Overton Window". The average person does not wish to be seen to act or speak outside the Overton Window, because that will inevitably cause them to be made into an outsider from the group they identify with.

Well, naturally the politically motivated want to shift the Overton Window towards the stance of their political group. Leftists want being of the Left to be "normal" and acceptable. They also want being of the Right to be "abnormal", and considered by most people as sort of weird, and unacceptable.

So motivations to shift The Overton Window are real. They matter to voting numbers. Money is spent on miving it. Big money.

With that said, let me show you an article in the illustrious publication "The Insider". This is connected with "Business Insider" which is a self styled business-financial publication. I personally don't trust this source and use it for opposite purposes to that its writers and owners intend. But that's just me and your mileage may vary!

Anyway with that also said now let's look at two descriptions of a strange new thing: Boogaloo.

First I bring you a 12 minute YT video from Mr.Obvious.

Note - this was dated February last, four months ago. Watch as much as you need to get the gist of the subject.

Hacker 4chan Trolls the Media Yet Again, The Media Gets the Electric Boogaloo Meme All Wrong

Ok you got that. Seems a silly internet trolling thing, right?

OK then. Here is an article from 3 days ago, 3rd June about this same thing ... Boogaloo. Remember this is four months after Mr.Obvious' video above (for as long as it remains available on GoogYToob and not removed for ... policy reasons ... and also viewer numbers of unapproved material). He has a Bitchute channel where videos contra the compelled media narrative are more durable over time. But I linked YT so we can see later when/if it somehow disappears.

I have archived this article and link to Archivedottoday. This means viewing the article will not drive clicks or advert revenue towards the publication in question. It also means that if it disappears or becones edited after the fact, being fixed in a neutral archive you will still see what is published now for the readers of that fine information source to see and be informed by.

Here's the archive dot today link. Again no need to read all that BS. I suggest to get the gist it needs to be read down to where it shows a 4chan web page with red print writing on it.

https://archive.vn/jwVID

And the priginal link for that in acse of problems:

https://www.insider.com/boogaloo-bois-protest-far-right-minneapolis-extr...

So you got that. Scary. Be afraid. Dangerous people! etc etc

Look at the keywords in their link: "Booglaloo" whatever that is; "bois"; "Protest"; "Far right" oooh they laught at us and show us to be idiots= bad; now we get "extremist"; "guns".

Quite the word connection job there in that one link! it will be handy later when a matrix of self supporting critiques of these people are created by academics and the press. Could even form the basis of an assembled from articles like this comprehensive legal case if the bad bois get put on trial someday.

When you fit in with the crowd, their sources are really that far behind, and are really that badly informed, and really are that gullible.

And that's just the crowd's sources .....

And I said gullible instead of stupid, being a nice individual on people I have not yet net personally.

Fitting in could be a bad idea. If you want to make good decisions that is.

For crowd simulator personality people, visibly fitting while inside your head retaining mental independence is harder than you might expect. Your behaviour outside alters your mental processes you see.

So the crowd and immersion is drug-like in it's mind altering tendency. Politicians do it, others can, but its easy to fool oneself. eg "I'll give up smoking and can give it anytime. I just don't feel like giving it up today!" This is similar with peer pressure, and we dismiss it's hold over us far too easily.

Now what about the Business side of this fine publication? Should I look up an investment article and shine light upon it?

Maybe not today. I haven't time to waste on it. The point is already made I hope.

But when they at BI are saying to readers to buy or sell or hold financial assets I might pay attention. Not trust. Not reliance. But I mean instead I might pay attention to notice what they say and who they are saying it to.

And do differently myself.

argentus maximus

Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html

This analyst - global markets

Sat, Jun 6, 2020 - 2:10pm

Great Ad video

A Message From The Company

argentus maximus

Sat, Jun 6, 2020 - 3:19pm
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Programme

Black lives Matter.

I can't Breathe.

Defund the Police.

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Sat, Jun 6, 2020 - 3:20pm
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Pushback

The Media Lie.

All Lives Matter.

Help The Police.

Sun, Jun 7, 2020 - 11:29am

They gave him a freebie

.. and all he had to say was "I'm sorry to have offended" and he would be able to say later on that it was all dealt with and done.

AND HE BLEW IT.

Watch for yourself, tame panel, tame audience, all set up happy and ready for the public absolution live on TV:

How to change the mind of an ideologue in less then 30 seconds

Jump to 20:05 in if the link goes to start at 0:00

No wonder the Bernie bros young Democrats are seething and on the streets levelling anger against everyone but themselves and their own.

It's all projection. They and their own are to blame for running the dopiest Dem candidate in decades.

White check. Male check Old check. Rich check.

.... all the same as Bernie so far. .... ok ....

Next: Can he talk. .... err ..... tumbleweed rolling moment ...... doh!

Here is some context as to one particular facet of what's going on right now:

Stages of Loss

Hilary defeat: Shock

Post Hilary : Denial

Next loss Bernie removed as candidate: Anger

And that is exactly what we are seeing now.

In time it may turn in on where it's deserved, the Democrat leadership.

But for now its turned outwards.

Worldwide too. There's several big waves at extreme range at the moment. Actually "big" is understating the situation.

argentus maximus

Sun, Jun 7, 2020 - 6:05pm
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Uncle Joe

It's sad to see. I don't see any way he can make it to November.

Mon, Jun 8, 2020 - 6:46am

What they mean by #DefundThePolice

Tim Pool on the media supported "Abolish The Police" demand:

Democrats Call To "Abolish The Police" Is Massively Unpopular And Freaking People Out

Young Rippa on what the plan actually is:

HA! So THIS is what they mean by #DefundThePolice

Replace police with the woke police.

Redistribute funds.

No tax reductions, money flows to their enforcement arm

Five months to go to the election. It's psychadelic already.

argentus maximus

Tue, Jun 9, 2020 - 7:27am

Forrest Fenn's Treasure Chest Found

Forrest Fenn's $1 Million Treasure Found: GOLD & Jewels

argentus maximus

Tue, Jun 9, 2020 - 9:51pm
AccidentalTourist

Booglaloo == U.S. 2nd Civil

Booglaloo == U.S. 2nd Civil War
Wed, Jun 10, 2020 - 4:43am
Green Lantern

May 11th, 1857 Minneapolis

May 11th, 1857 Minneapolis Statehood-32nd state

Hurricane of 1857 sunk the SS Central America, May 11th, 1857 (slave trade)

Treasure Found 1989 -Hurricane Hugo

132 year span. Divide by 11 (the number of instruction)

Ancient Temple with Zigguarat roof rebuilt May 22nd (2 x 11) Minnesota

Ground broken May 11th

Dedication October 22nd

"The Golden Treasures of Nimrud" Time Magazine October 1989

2020 racial riots

Sat, Jun 13, 2020 - 3:23pm

Many silent people assumed to be "left" will vote right

... whether that turns out to be a good thing, or otherwise will be discovered later.

In the meantime, far left tactics seem to have recruited the youth and Karens of society.

But this illustrates more clearly than ever why there is a "war against straight white men", and why other men who stand with them are never mentioned or acknowledged to exist.

Anybody who is more assertive than the browbeaten members of the group controlled SJW horde is seen as the enemy. They need dissent to be silenced and will use mob force to make that happen.

Some will figure it out, many won't.

Meanwhile, in this election cycle, the anger phase has arrived before the voting, bringing a bullying crowd force to bear on voters. And also bringing clarity for any who have eyes.

Anonymous Black Professor Drops MASSIVE Red Pill on UC Berkeley in EPIC Anti-BLM Letter

That's a video GoogYT may take down in a day or two. Mr Obvious has a Bitchute channel too, but I gave YT's link so we can see what they do about people of colour who disagree with the party line.

If it gets censored use this: Anonymous Black Professor Drops MASSIVE Red Pill on UC Berkeley in EPIC Anti-BLM Letter

This is undoubtedly a situation where the diverse opponents of extreme SJW-ism are silent, intimidated, planning to do their personal kicking of the marxists at the vote.

Remember the difference between the audience scores at new Rttn Tomatoes and the "media critic" scores for those WOKE Hollywood products that preach and lecture us?

That difference is a voting swing group of size.

That group is unmentioned by a mainstream media and social media pushing their owners narrative 24 hours 7 days a week. And the scores show that it is real people in numbers.

That difference in those movie approval scores is the centre of society gone underground.

They will definitely vote.

argentus maximus

Mon, Jun 15, 2020 - 7:51pm

3 Kilos Gold Worth $191,000 Left On Swiss Train!

From SalivateMetal:

3 Kilos Gold Worth $191,000 Left On Swiss Train!

argentus maximus

Tue, Jun 16, 2020 - 6:31am

It looks as if ...

It looks as if the theory of Get WOKE GO BROKE may be operating in the crowd funding industry.

Patreon -; Gofundme -; Kickstarter -; Indiegogo +

The outlier with growth is not politically filtering its customers as the others are (to varying degrees).

I'd be happy to see signs of this principle of unofficial boycott being applied to for example either the general banking or pharmaceutical or credit card sectors of industry. Some day such enlightenment will arrive, maybe....

Kickstarter CHANGING Business Model After DISASTROUS Layoffs?!

argentus maximus

Mon, Jun 22, 2020 - 10:58am

Is this admission clear enough?

BLM founder admits they are trained Marxists

argentus maximus

Mon, Jun 22, 2020 - 12:02pm argentus maximus
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

The Company Video Now that's funny, Argentus

About a week ago we got an email from Petsmart, the dog food company.

I will paraphrase the message

We at Petsmart see that we've done little to serve the marginalized communities represented by POC, repressed minorities, LGBTQ and other neighborhoods where we do not have a presence.

We see that we are guilty of not doing anything to help those communities because middle and upper classes who buy our overpriced products are our main customer base. We've consistently ignored the poor people and depressed neighborhoods for far to long so we tell you:

We embrace the spirit of looters, shooters, BLM, Antifa and other rabble who seek redress from centuries of repression and will donate $50,000,000 to BLM to encourage POC and other minorities to not burn our stores, loot our overpriced Chinese-made dog and cat food or harass our hard working minimum wage slaves we flog daily until morale improves.

With this donation we want you to know we are good people who care about you. Our accountants approve of this donation because we can deduct it twice; once through Petsmart and once through our Petsmart Foundation.

We ask that minority, LGBTQ and POC communities receive these funds so they can buy dogs and cats from us, experience the joy of pet ownership and ask you to please, get on the E Bus that stops in the projects, get to our store in the white bread 'burbs and buy our shit. We really want your business and apologize that we never thought to put a store in the ghetto. Our bad!

We really care about you and your pets.

Your friends at Petsmart

PS We're so virtuous we Beat Quaker to the punch. We beat Eskimo Pie to the punch. They're dumping Aunt Jemima and Eskimo Pie way too late in the game; dumping Auntie and the racist name Eskimo, realizing these companies have disrespected of all you very virtuous woke people.

Doesn't that tell you what good people we are?

AGXIIK

Tue, Jun 23, 2020 - 7:39am
Green Lantern

What was one of the first

What was one of the first games you ever played?

Show and tell? Is there something very primal, natural, human,maybe even spiritual about sharing a story? There sure is. Study ancient cultures, doesn't matter which one, you'll find prolific story telling traditions. Alot of it classified as mythology. Big fancy word for stories. Some of it is actually news of the times written in a way not meant for easy digestion.

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Disney, youtube? What's their business? Telling or providing a platform to deliver stories. Even TFMetals. It's a story telling forum designed to impart information.

Kirkland Gold is Gonna Rip!!! Success story!! or I own it story.

Why you say that? Confusion story.

That's bullshit!! Disagreement story

All stories. Some told better than others.

Who are the customers to these story telling sites?

The listeners!! YOU!!

It is likely you go to any of these venues because you want to hear a story.

Thing about listening, according to my studies is that most failures in life occur due to an inability to listen. Relationships, business, investment etc... B To paraphrase Yogi Berra, Everybody hears, few listen (genuine understanding)

What was this forum about. The stories they are telling you. And how they are using the power of the word, to manipulate you, society etc...

At it's core, it's a very disturbing idea.

The thing about brilliant story tellers is that they are brilliant Listeners!! Even the naughty ones. They have to be. They are constantly listening in order to put the story down. Doesn't matter what kind of story. Could be a finance writer, cooking journalist, of a religious nature etc....

They possess the knack of catching a story ( things that most don't see) interpreting the information, and then distilling it to the consciousness of their audience aka speaking to people in a way they are comfortable being talked to. Because if they don't go to the audience, YOU, it's unlikely the audience will bring themselves to the information.

After you've spent a week speelunking the internet for what gold, silver or cotton candy is going to do, you're left to your own devices to make a decision. You have all these voices in your head that you've been collecting.

"Sell the farm" "The rocket is taking off, don't miss out"

"It's all gonna tank by Friday. Go all in with puts"

At some point, you have to take all these voices and make a decision.

Are you mindful of why you are making that decision? What is propelling you to make that decision? Or can you explain why you made that decision?

Which stories an internal believes had the most effect?

Denise Shull explains how you make decisions, how you process these stories

Denise Shull, Psychology and Finance Speaker

Every investor is constantly writing a story. The question is who is writing your stories? You?

Tue, Jun 23, 2020 - 3:20pm

Here we go again ....

... with a massive review deficit between the "official" game critics and the users who are the paying customers.

95% from the pro critcs, which sounds great.

But alas it has only 4% from buyers, who paid their money for it, and whose reviews are by now numbered in the twenties of thousands.

This story is going large at the moment. Expect the "access media" (Sponsored in some undisclosed way) to do their usual counter attacking, accusing critics as being some sort of bigot.

The "deplorables" (remember being called that four years ago?) those who are actual customers with willingness to criticize low standards caused by political intrusion and who don't like the story, and who enjoyed the last of us original version are so disappointed by this sequel, and are speaking out.

We will soon be reminded of the false accusations made by the e-game "journalists" during Gamergate as the press reply back to such cheek.

So now review bombing has begun, with scores of 0 and 100 coming in from partisan voters. But focusing on the inbetween votes, and reviews attached tom those, it is possible to see an interesting story.

WorldClassBullshitters can always be relied on to tell the unfolding tale in an enjoyable way, accompanied by non copyright strikable elevator music ..... which given the activities on Naughty Dog recently is a very prudent idea if a creator wants their video to stay up.

Enjoy

The Last Of Us Part II is The Last Jedi of Video Games

argentus maximus

Contribute

Donate Shop